No Alien Signals Detected in Kepler SETI Search

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Criminal Report Daily 10

In an effort to search for intelligent extraterrestrials, SETI astronomers have completed their first "directed" search.

Full Story
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2013
have the kepler seti search ever thought to try the moon.just turn one or two towards the moon without letting anyone know about it and i bet you get something..
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
wow,i followedthe link to beta D news and could not post a comment though my face book link. only gogle which they want full axcess and control,wow scary..

Since: Feb 13

New York, NY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I don't understand how people don't believe in aliens. If we don't ask proof for spiritual things or physical evidence of gravity, why can't we accept aliens! Even tons of celebrities and govt officials believed in aliens.

Don't believe me? Check this out! http://bit.ly/VUc4E1
Corrections256

Minerva, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2013
VPerez wrote:
I don't understand how people don't believe in aliens. If we don't ask proof for spiritual things or physical evidence of gravity, why can't we accept aliens! Even tons of celebrities and govt officials believed in aliens.
Don't believe me? Check this out! http://bit.ly/VUc4E1
EVRYONE KNOWS ALIENS EXIST, BUT IF EVERYONE BELIEVED ALIENS TOOK A LARGE PART IN THE CREATION ALOT GIVE GOD CREDIT FOR THE VERY MORAL FIBER OF OUR BEINGS WOULD NO LONGER EXIST AND RELIGION IS BIG BUSINESS...
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Corrections256 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVRYONE KNOWS ALIENS EXIST, BUT IF EVERYONE BELIEVED ALIENS TOOK A LARGE PART IN THE CREATION ALOT GIVE GOD CREDIT FOR THE VERY MORAL FIBER OF OUR BEINGS WOULD NO LONGER EXIST AND RELIGION IS BIG BUSINESS...
ha,ha,yea,the nations of islam would have a hard time of it,probly go crazy,i believe the aliens started religion to give us morals and to spiritual guidence and to keep us from exterminating each other off,which is hard to believe with our history,i wonder what impact it would have on the religious community when they find out our race was started by alien being and not some all powerful holy (GOD).i still say that if you turn a reciever towards the moon you wuold probly get radio signals,that is if they are not using another way to communicate..

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2013
have you guys ever read about the "WOW Signal"
detected for a short time by SETI?!
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Soupielc wrote:
have you guys ever read about the "WOW Signal"
detected for a short time by SETI?!
sure have,but if they do get one,will the public hear about it,or be intercepted by the govt.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
the wow signal was a received signal, lasted for a reasonable time, and was not produced on earth.
so far its the clearest and most convincing signal we've ever received from space.
i'm quite a believer in Panspermia, the theory that life was seeded on this planet from somewhere else, but not by intelligent life, just random microbes on an meteor :D
Analysis

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Feb 22, 2013
All the extraterrestials have to do is be broadcasting on a higher wave length which our earthly receivers are not accustomed to receiving and we will not hear the broadcasts of the extraterrestials. These highly, highly advanced extraterrestials would have equipment much, much more sophicated and intricate than what we use here on earth.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
It's a con game,a money pit for the tax payer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 18 hr One Question 18
UFO: Flying Alien Reptile Reported over California 18 hr Nope Not Happening 1
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Obama statue found on Mars? Dec 5 dragoon70056 23
Overlords of the U.F.O. Dec 1 Maybe 1
Aiming for the Stars: Celebrating Rocket Scient... Nov 29 Andarz Abedini 2
More from around the web