Michigan couple describes 'dark creature' moving across sky

Jun 27, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 19

A Lachine, MI, couple and their 8-year-old daughter are not quite sure what they witnessed as a "weird, dark figure or creature moved slowly across the sky above the trees," according to June 27, 2012, testimony from the Mutual UFO Network witness reporting database.

Read more
real deal

Alpena, MI

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Bath salts.
salamandersix

Hillman, MI

#2 Jun 28, 2012
F you bath salts are fine if used properly!

Since: Dec 11

Alpena, MI

#3 Jun 30, 2012
salamandersix wrote:
F you bath salts are fine if used properly!
Dissolved in a hot bath with, perhaps, candles lit about the room ?
cyndi wyner

Alpena, MI

#4 Jun 30, 2012
This statement is not a hoax, vacationing with my daughter in Lansing some time ago, I was awoken to my daughter terrified after seeing something float by the window where she was sleeping. we were on the 10th floor mind you, then recalling my younger days back in 1974 i had an experience i will never forget i had to call the police i was so scared, but then you didnt make too much out of stuff like that.its like seeing the dogman or something, people laugh at you , until it happe3ns to them. There is definately something out there..
ShirleyTemple

Alpena, MI

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Maybe it was Batman? People seem to forget that we live near an AFB it's called Phelps Collins & they are currently under consideration of becoming a base for drones. The F-16's have been doing touch & go's all month. Pehaps the drones are included in their practice runs.....? But, then again I have been seeing these HUGE moths.....OMG! The moths are going to unite & make us eat broccoli!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!Ohhhh....Nooooooow ahhhh!!!!
Murphy

Alpena, MI

#7 Jul 3, 2012
It's probably just one of the spooks that moved up here from Flint to sell the pollocks Meth! LOL

Since: Jun 09

Fargo, ND

#8 Jul 3, 2012
cyndi wyner wrote:
This statement is not a hoax, vacationing with my daughter in Lansing some time ago, I was awoken to my daughter terrified after seeing something float by the window where she was sleeping. we were on the 10th floor mind you, then recalling my younger days back in 1974 i had an experience i will never forget i had to call the police i was so scared, but then you didnt make too much out of stuff like that.its like seeing the dogman or something, people laugh at you , until it happe3ns to them. There is definately something out there..
Sounds like a mothman to me. Did you or your daughter have problems with your eyes after, or has anything strange happened since?
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#9 Jul 3, 2012
openeyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a mothman to me. Did you or your daughter have problems with your eyes after, or has anything strange happened since?
You people are freakin retarts!
CentipedeSeven

Alpena, MI

#10 Jul 3, 2012
salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one...Darrrrrgh....uhhhhh...fr iends?????leedle,leedle,leeee! !!
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#11 Jul 4, 2012
CentipedeSeven wrote:
<quoted text>Takes one to know one...Darrrrrgh....uhhhhh...fr iends?????leedle,leedle,leeee! !!
R U a gay N----r lover?
CentipedeSeven

Alpena, MI

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Whoa.....you are too? let's meet!
notsomuch

Alpena, MI

#13 Jul 5, 2012
This whole town is full of gay retards!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 9, 2012
salamandersix wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "retart"?
Murphy

Hillman, MI

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Don't look mow but Alpena has nore and more "dark creatures" moving into our town! Ther goes the neighborhood! LOL

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Murphy wrote:
Don't look mow but Alpena has nore and more "dark creatures" moving into our town! Ther goes the neighborhood! LOL
Let me guess, a racist.

No surprise, racists are just people overcome with fear and ignorance.
salamandersix

Alpena, MI

#20 Aug 11, 2012
Screw you Night Sentry! You must have a little spook in you too!

Location hidden

#21 Aug 11, 2012
salamandersix wrote:
Screw you Night Sentry! You must have a little spook in you too!
You'll never go back to sheep.
rainman

Alpena, MI

#23 Aug 12, 2012
Sheep aren't all that bad. At least they don't talk all the time like women!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 12, 2012
rainman wrote:
Sheep aren't all that bad. At least they don't talk all the time like women!
Sounds like one who speaks from experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange glowing orbs spotted in sky near Guelph (Jun '14) 16 hr John 8
News Weird Meteor, Light, UFO seen over Southern Russia Mar 25 MOSCOW MAIDAN 6
News 1954 a " V Formation of UFOs Mar 22 Pink Elephants 1
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Mar 22 mr goodwrench 555
News Huge UFO Caught Over Michigan and Several Other... Mar 19 Lunatic Compass 1
News What were bizarre UFO-like cloud formations ove... Mar 17 dragoon70056 3
News Chemtrails, contrails and blowing smoke Mar 17 Nope 2
More from around the web