Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

There are 1727 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 87
Next Last

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1892 Mar 17, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in America in southeast Ky. One night a couple years ago there was a falling satellite which made it down so low rather than burning up it exploded over my town. I was with friends out in the parking lot of the movie theater when it went BOOM. It was so loud we thought something big blew up close by & we were glancing around for fire & smoke. The explosion was heard for over 100 miles. Since then we've sorta wondered if some of the crazies the police think are meth heads aren't really zombies created by the satellite blowing up. It's kinda hard to tell the difference.
February 16, 2009

"Loud booms rattle Tri-County. Officials: Debris from satellite collision responsible for sonic booms"

http://thetimestribune.com/local/x1065251392/...

"Loud boom" is an understatement. They should've been standing outside under it.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1893 Mar 17, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
In Other Words Creating An Electronioc Audio And Video Reference Libary Like Wikapedia And Actually Call It "HitchHickers Guide To The Galaxy" - Make It A Real Electronic Book Or "App!" =$$$
:)
Why Not, Its Fun!
That sounds like a cool idea. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy has a following. I liked the book, TV series, & movie.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1894 Mar 17, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a cool idea. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy has a following. I liked the book, TV series, & movie.
I personally wont gain anything from forwarding the idea which i did to Stephen Fry, however If they create it I will be able to buy and use the product!

And I Want My Towel!:)

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1898 Apr 7, 2013
What color were the aliens?
Fernando Leer

Redwood City, CA

#1899 Apr 11, 2013
It's from Perth.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1900 Apr 15, 2013
Were they Spotted?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1901 Apr 15, 2013
hey!!! daniel!!!! how have you been???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 87
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Nov 18 Earth Whisperer 120
News Bizarre alien corpse discovered in Russia has e... (Sep '15) Nov 10 truth be told 3
News Space experts claim UFO came down from sky afte... Nov 2 Alien Crossing 2
News 'Canada's UFO guy' long fascinated by mysteriou... Oct '16 TRUMPED by TRUMP 1
Sawoonda Oct '16 Brandy trujillo 1
News WikiLeaks: John Podesta Emailed Astronauts, Mus... Oct '16 USA Today 1
Cheap Kitchens Grimsby Oct '16 Zikumahua 1
More from around the web