Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story

“Double Diamond”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1869 Jan 29, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
Previous link had an Eye Shoe so here's a better one
National Geographic Big Bigger Biggest Space Station
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YXOc94u4lJIXX&list=PLJECh X1DEaM3VEerGlnTAkdJBVnjq0K82 &index=4
New Novelty
Alien and UFO Special !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ISS

The satelight linkup could benifit if it had a daisy chain of satelights for constant communications anywhere in orbit!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1870 Jan 29, 2013
USA Huh wrote:
WATCH OUT! It's a Obama drone sent to kill and spy.
So your Ip linking to an IP in US then back to Australia to make it look like your in US, Duh!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1871 Jan 29, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
ISS
The satelight linkup could benifit if it had a daisy chain of satelights for&#65279; constant communications anywhere in orbit!
Lol hadnt progress that far when made comment lol

Still Watchin
USA Huh

Chicago, IL

#1872 Jan 29, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your Ip linking to an IP in US then back to Australia to make it look like your in US, Duh!
And your point is? And I don't mean the one on the top of your head, Poindexter.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1873 Jan 29, 2013
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is? And I don't mean the one on the top of your head, Poindexter.
That you portray youself as something you are not!
USA Huh

Chicago, IL

#1874 Jan 29, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
That you portray youself as something you are not!
I see what you are saying now. But I never did say I was in the US. Did you assume that I was in the US? In fact I never mentioned where I was from. I am like a enema, err I mean a enigma.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1875 Jan 29, 2013
i do believe enema was the correct choice

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1876 Jan 29, 2013
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying now. But I never did say I was in the US. Did you assume that I was in the US? In fact I never mentioned where I was from. I am like a enema, err I mean a enigma.
Duh, its on your profile

USA Huh
Chicago, IL

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1878 Feb 8, 2013
UFO captured on cam

Logic is that the sphere that is sent out isnt that much smaller than the original object so why would the wasted space of a smaller probe be sent on a slightly larger probe, No sense to it.
Possibility of a triangualtion to original position however need three objects to triangulate.
Good photoshop rendition thou as remembers to shake the camera like an amature would.
Its a photoshop.

Weird Purple Spheres Found in Desert

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hydrogel!

Spherical&#65279; phospholipid polymer hydrogels for cell encapsulation prepared with a flow-focusing microfluidic channel device.

Google Search

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22176809

To prepare spherical polymer hydrogels, we used a flow-focusing microfluidic channel device for mixing aqueous solutions of two water-soluble polymers.&#65279; Continuous encapsulation of cells in the hydrogels was also examined

Publicity

Ferritin-polymersome Interactions: Laser-mediated Vesicular Budding

http://www.google.com.au/imgres...

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1879 Feb 8, 2013
arsenia

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#1881 Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for the info in this post its help me a lot ..

[url=http://www.houseproud.net .au/]house cleaning brisbane[/url]

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1882 Feb 26, 2013
"Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane"

I've been trying to hitchhike. I even bought a new towel & copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. But no luck so far.
Cewek Cantik

Denpasar, Indonesia

#1883 Mar 17, 2013
" UFO " my sweet little Balinese bottom !! More likely a " unidentifiable fantasised object " seen
only by those suffering withdrawal symptoms or the DTs. Get a life, you lot !!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1884 Mar 17, 2013
Cewek Cantik wrote:
" UFO " my sweet little Balinese bottom !! More likely a " unidentifiable fantasised object " seen
A UFO = Unidentified Flying Object and remains so until it becomes an IFO = Identified Flying Object

Applies to any aircraft or other that has no Identification

UFO Terminology stigmatised by the extreemist view that if its unidentified it must be Extraterrestrial, having no publically prooven connection to factual situations!

Hense the whole ET Phenomenom

A Drug Runner Flying An Illegal Plane Into The USA for instance would be classed as an "Unidentified Flying Object"

Until such a time that the Governing Bodies discover and annouce connection to actual extraterrestrial crafts then subject remains in the grey area of mythology!

All Good For The Book & Movie Makers Tho!

“With Attitude”

#1885 Mar 17, 2013
Cewek Cantik wrote:
If you think so. But if you meet a Vogon on no account should you allow him to read poetry to you.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1886 Mar 17, 2013
Cewek Cantik wrote:
Closest thing I have seen is a meteor spliting in two in the atmosphere could have been space junk re-entering the atmosphere, and had a high concentration of copper since it burnt with a green flame on re-entry!

On The Other Side Of The Fence

To someone who have seen something that cant be explained then you to them and your comments as such are seen by them as ignorance, them coming from the grounds of actual experience from a sighting!

What that sighting trully is therefore is in the areas of contention, if the sighting can not be explained and verified by the masses or governments then those people who have experienced their phenomenom are alone in their experience!

Hense sights like this one where many people who have experienced unusual phenomenom congregate to discuss such and become a support group in a way as such experiences may have trauma assocciated with the experience!

By you stating what you have you are basically implying by speech inflections that you are more intelligent and that others are not, most likely you have no real basis for such nor have studied any of the phenomenom or the findings, hense a level of ignorance on your part!

In which case why are you even commenting on this forumn!

To say that life does not exist elsewhere in the universe is another form of Ignorance, is based on Ego, The "I Am Special" mentality that is the human conditioning!

I call this "Cave Man Thinking"
Ie:
The Sun God
The Wind God
The Rain God
The World Is Flat
You Will Fall Off The End Of The Earth If You Sail Too Far
The Earth Is The Center Of The Universe
The Sun Orbits The Earth

All Uneducated Idioms Of Lack Of Knowledge!

Our Localised Neibourhood Is The Milky Way

https://www.google.com.au/search...

Every Star Is A Sun
Every Sun Is In Its Own Solar System
There Are Billions Of Suns - Solar Systems In Our Own "Localised" Galaxy

We Are One Of Those Suns - Solar Systems In That Milky Way Galaxy!

Thats OUR Neibourhood!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1887 Mar 17, 2013
And We Still Flailing To Get Out Into Space!

We Are Very Young And Very Small In Cosmic Terms!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1888 Mar 17, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think so. But if you meet a Vogon on no account should you allow him to read poetry to you.
Lol

I Expanded The Version for fun Here -

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy On All Things

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T2...

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1889 Mar 17, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
More Specifically Here

Introduction to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

&li st=PLJEChX1DEaM2GfRLInmCXwQBOj W_yR_rK

“With Attitude”

#1890 Mar 17, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Closest thing I have seen is a meteor spliting in two in the atmosphere could have been space junk re-entering the atmosphere, and had a high concentration of copper since it burnt with a green flame on re-entry!
On The Other Side Of The Fence
To someone who have seen something that cant be explained then you to them and your comments as such are seen by them as ignorance, them coming from the grounds of actual experience from a sighting!
What that sighting trully is therefore is in the areas of contention, if the sighting can not be explained and verified by the masses or governments then those people who have experienced their phenomenom are alone in their experience!
Hense sights like this one where many people who have experienced unusual phenomenom congregate to discuss such and become a support group in a way as such experiences may have trauma assocciated with the experience!
By you stating what you have you are basically implying by speech inflections that you are more intelligent and that others are not, most likely you have no real basis for such nor have studied any of the phenomenom or the findings, hense a level of ignorance on your part!
In which case why are you even commenting on this forumn!
To say that life does not exist elsewhere in the universe is another form of Ignorance, is based on Ego, The "I Am Special" mentality that is the human conditioning!
I call this "Cave Man Thinking"
Ie:
The Sun God
The Wind God
The Rain God
The World Is Flat
You Will Fall Off The End Of The Earth If You Sail Too Far
The Earth Is The Center Of The Universe
The Sun Orbits The Earth
All Uneducated Idioms Of Lack Of Knowledge!
Our Localised Neibourhood Is The Milky Way
https://www.google.com.au/search...
Every Star Is A Sun
Every Sun Is In Its Own Solar System
There Are Billions Of Suns - Solar Systems In Our Own "Localised" Galaxy
We Are One Of Those Suns - Solar Systems In That Milky Way Galaxy!
Thats OUR Neibourhood!
I live in America in southeast Ky. One night a couple years ago there was a falling satellite which made it down so low rather than burning up it exploded over my town. I was with friends out in the parking lot of the movie theater when it went BOOM. It was so loud we thought something big blew up close by & we were glancing around for fire & smoke. The explosion was heard for over 100 miles. Since then we've sorta wondered if some of the crazies the police think are meth heads aren't really zombies created by the satellite blowing up. It's kinda hard to tell the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) Dec 11 Ihack 17
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Obama statue found on Mars? Dec 5 dragoon70056 23
Overlords of the U.F.O. Dec 1 Maybe 1
Aiming for the Stars: Celebrating Rocket Scient... Nov 29 Andarz Abedini 2
News 9 Investigates The Phenomenon Of RODS Nov 29 Crazy Talk 2