Aliens indeed exist: Stephen Hawking

Aliens indeed exist: Stephen Hawking

There are 1 comment on the Hindustan Times story from Apr 25, 2010, titled Aliens indeed exist: Stephen Hawking. In it, Hindustan Times reports that:

Do aliens exist? They do, but humans should try to avoid any contact with them -- at least, that's what one of the world's leading physicists, Stephen Hawking, claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hindustan Times.

GodlessPeace

Scarborough, Canada

#1 Apr 25, 2010
You sure you got that right? In the last program that i saw,with his daughter,he said only fools believe in little green men or something to that extent!The reason i recall this is,here we have the supposedly smartest man on the planet making claims whilst not backing them up with any scientific reasoning whatsoever,he just made a declaration and that was it,no one is to argue with him:/ Meanwhile he dares not do any actual research on this subject for a man of his intelligence would surely see the truth,that we have been engaged since the dawn of mankind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Jun 17 Ori 11
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Jun 16 ryan 272
News Ol' Buck's words seem a bit prophetic today (Jul '09) Jun 10 U_Effo 11
John Tesh and Yanni are Aliens May 30 Sophie Smile at Me 1
News X-Files: John Podesta Regrets Not Telling Us Ab... (Feb '15) May '17 Pizzagate 7
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) May '17 Earth Whisperer 196
News UFOs spotted across Northern Ontario in 2016 Apr '17 ET phone home 1
More from around the web