My Flying Saucers Testimony of the 19...

My Flying Saucers Testimony of the 1960's

Posted in the UFO and Alien Forum

Honest Observer

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
There are 3 truthful stories I am posting on the internet, to create a record in writing, inwhich I personally saw flying saucers in the 1960's. I hope the details revealed will help with further scientific research of flying saucers.
1961-I observed a bright object, not flickering, circular shape, very high in the night sky which very, very quickly moved very far downward, then very, very quickly moved very, very high upwardly in a zigzag motion. The object followed a giganticly wide "V" shape pattern of travelling. The sighting occurred in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
1967-I observed a very dark cylinderical shaped object slowly moving in the night sky. It was travelling half way the distance between the ground and the full horizon. When the flying cylinder reached the middle of the sky, it stopped, hovering there. Then, on the left side of the cyclinder, two doors opened vertically. Then, two red glowing spheres were released, hovering in the air. The doors on the cylinder object closed.On the right side of the cylinder, two vertical doors opened. Then, two red glowing spheres emerged, hovering in the sky. The four red glowing spheres then moved into a special formation somewhat away from the cylinder, hovering there. Then, very, very soon, one red glowing sphere very, very quickly travelled north. Another red glowing sphere very, very quickly travelled south. Another red glowing sphere very, very quickly travelled west. And another red glowing sphere very, very quickly travelled east. The very, very bright, not flickering, red glowing spheres travelled simultaneously and in perfectly straight lines of motion. Very, very soon I could not see those spheres anymore. The dark cylinderical object began to pick up speed and then quickly moved out of sight. The sighting cccurred in Pasadena, California.
1968-I observed, in the day time on a nice day, a saucer shaped object, with a small dome in its center, very high in the sky, brownish-tan in color, emerging from a huge white cloud. The object was seen very small, but noticeable. It then travelled out of sight. The sighting occurred in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In all these cases, none of the flying objects made any audiable sound. When I described them as moving very, very quickly; they were moving thousands and thousands of miles per hour.
Al P

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
I have to say I observed a simular object from Pittsburgh's east side of town during the early part of 1968. It moving out of the a cloud, and was brownish in color. It was a disk and had a raised area perhaps from the center to maybe 60 or 70 percent to the edge of the craft.
It was moving at a quick pace and soon vanished.
Thanks Honest observer for your post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X-Files: John Podesta Regrets Not Telling Us Ab... (Feb '15) 7 hr Monterray 6
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Mar 24 Earth Whisperer 215
News Top 10 States for Reported UFO Sightings (Apr '15) Mar 20 Big Boon 13
News 4 Easy Steps to Get Approved for a Home Mortgag... Mar 17 Trump Nightmare 1
News It's a ravioli! It's a UFO! It's a moon Mar 11 Parden Pard 3
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Mar 10 positronium 194
News UFO Sighting: Bristol, Connecticut; Nightly (Mar '08) Feb '17 Luccas 91
More from around the web