UFO Sighting: Meriden, Connecticut; U...

UFO Sighting: Meriden, Connecticut; Unknown Date

There are 5 comments on the www.MyUFO.com story from Nov 26, 2007, titled UFO Sighting: Meriden, Connecticut; Unknown Date. In it, www.MyUFO.com reports that:

My Boyfriend and I saw the same flame like object in the sky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.MyUFO.com.

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#1 Nov 26, 2007
This is the first UFO sighting I've read about in Connecticut. Anyone else see this thing?
xfilesftw

Marion, CT

#2 Mar 11, 2008
Hey I live in Meriden!:D

After searching "Connecticut UFO" one day I found a video of what sounds like what you described. However, it was proven by fellow Youtubers to be nothing more than a cheap type of Chinese lantern that can stay afloat pretty high. This was filmed during the 4th of July celebration 2007 at Hubbard Park. After being called a fake, the user removed the video shortly afterwords. Apparently he has some relation to the actual pranksters who flew out the lanterns in the first place. I'll be nice and keep him nameless, although I had the privilege of confronting him about the video through PM. I take a big interest in UFOs, so even though I think the fireballs seen by many that year are fake, I still saved the video and have burned it onto a disc. It is my home town after all, and you never know. ;)
Alex

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2008
Last night my husband and I saw strange lights and heard a loud crescendo of sound in Washington, CT at 2:40AM. The sound, which lasted 2 - 3 minutes, woke me up. I saw the orbs moving about above the tree level. I woke up my husband because the sound was so loud and eerie. He observed the lights and heard the sound. He felt the lights resembled landing gear. He could not identify the sound. My husband was in the military for 14 years as an F16 pilot. He is familiar with the sounds of aircraft, but he could not place this. Did anybody else see this? The lights and sound moved away and did not return that we know.
Fourfourfour

Wethersfield, CT

#4 Aug 30, 2008
Evidently you folks aren't aware of Betty Andreasson...she is one of the most famous UFO abduction cases of ALL time..She lived in Meriden CT for quite a while, and at least one of her abductions occured there..Read "The Andreasson Affair"...
Zina

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2013
I was walking down my street last week a little after nine pm. I saw a green light towards the end of Parker ave. I pulled out my phone and took a video. The light changed colors first green white sbd blue as well. I though maybe simeone was iutdide with a flying Man toy. It travelled up and down past the trees. Went to the right and left but what freaked me out was it started traveling down the street towards my direction. There is a curve towards the end and it traveled the turn. Towards my directions. My heart started beating faster and I stopped. It went back . i continued to walk towards that direction to investigate safely that is. It went back up and started beeping the dogs at least a few started barking . I don't know what the Hell to do with this video but its amazing! Crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) May 23 North Mountain 142
News Quebec leads Canada in UFO sightings, annual su... Apr '16 KIM JONG is the UN 3
News 1BlogsThe 1957 UFO SurgeColumnist Cheryl Costa ... Apr '16 Mary Ann 1
News UFOs beware: We will find you Mar '16 lol 2
News Amazing dashcam footage shows 'UFO' hovering ov... Mar '16 Vicky 1
News Spooky: Conference Scheduled On UFO Sightings I... Mar '16 Vicky 1
ufology liars Mar '16 speed of light 1
More from around the web