Television Review : 'Mermaids: The Bo...

Television Review : 'Mermaids: The Body Found,' on Animal Planet

There are 1 comment on the FiveThirtyEight story from May 25, 2012, titled Television Review : 'Mermaids: The Body Found,' on Animal Planet. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

As if we didn't have enough probably fictitious but possibly real beings to worry about.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

open mind

Stanford, CA

#1 May 29, 2012
The minute that anyone speaks about an experience that does not fit into socially constructed or religiously constructed lifestyle and or mindsets they are labeled as a fraud. Clearly the show indicated that actors were being used for re-enactmenats of the story. Whether it is true or not...step out of your box and look at the possibilities that could exist far beyond our knowledge and understanding...
They said UFO's were not true either...oh please with the negative skeptism...save that for catholic mass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Close Encounters: Why UFOs Are Having a Moment Aug 11 UFOs Visit Illega... 32
What I saw in the woods Aug 8 Winnie44 1
nasa is hiring a planetary protection officer t... Aug 5 Earth Whisperer 2
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Aug 5 Earth Whisperer 278
Billy Myers The False Prophet Aug 4 Wow 1
News Ol' Buck's words seem a bit prophetic today (Jul '09) Aug 1 U_Effo 14
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jul '17 positronium 199
More from around the web