UFO spotted over Big Sandy area last ...

UFO spotted over Big Sandy area last week

There are 8 comments on the Floyd County Times story from Oct 23, 2012, titled UFO spotted over Big Sandy area last week. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

An unidentified flying object was spotted hovering over the Big Sandy area Tuesday afternoon, with several witnesses reporting seeing it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

ufo

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2012
what was it?
what in the world

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Is any body else seeing nonman made lights movie in the hills I and a bunch of my buddies were 4 wheeling and it was quite the light show
no ideal

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 27, 2012
I saw the light to
Researcher1

Ironton, OH

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Seems the entire town of Williamson saw the Object for more than 2 hours... Man from Virgie has Spectacular video of another strange cylindrical object and he too said the object was suspended for more than 2 hours...
Dilly

Dover, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2012
I saw the light
I saw the light
No more darkness
or sorrow in sight

Praise the Lord
I saw the light
question

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2012
what do you all think about the people that are seeing lights and small creatures
fudge

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2012
question wrote:
what do you all think about the people that are seeing lights and small creatures
I think...non-edited pics with time stamps or it didn't happen.
Zcientist

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 29, 2012
I'm going to ask them if they want to trade some of my earthly goods for their Extraterrestrial Food Stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sun SoE 209
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Sep 16 LuzAranda 15
News New Netflix documentary blows Roswell alien con... Sep 14 Hank 1
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Sep 12 Anonymous 288
Did I see UFOs during the solar eclipse? Sep 12 TealF 2
Idiocracy... Maybe we are thinking for them?! Sep 12 Anonymous 1
News Just the Facts? Part-Vampire...Part-Werewolf, V... (Oct '11) Sep 4 Lucky Brand 7 2
More from around the web