Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

There are 85 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BCL

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Do people still believe that UFO's are actually alien spacecraft? I thought that went out when the X-files went off the air.
True American

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2008
Do you really think they would come all the way here and not land and say HI. NOoooo they just fly around let people see them and leave,,,,sure.

But on the other hand,,,do we really think we are the only ones in the universe?
TANK

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2008
lot of pot smokers in them parts!
Mr International

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Jan 15, 2008
More mysterious things up there:

http://www.rense.com/general79/myst5.htm
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2008
Don't believe these texans. It was probably just an american airliner and they're only used to seeing AeroMexico propeller planes.
LOUISE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2008
I'm worring about tax & insurance, credit card charges etc. now I have to worry about UFS's?? It's getting trickier!
LOUISE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jan 15, 2008
TYPE UFO'S!
just another opinion

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 15, 2008
TANK wrote:
lot of pot smokers in them parts!
pot don't make u halucinate; neither does pot help ur spelling abilities... hehehe
Blah

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2008
Now they have seen more UFO's than they have seen books.

“In Witness Protection Program”

Since: Dec 07

Classified: Fake ISP

#11 Jan 15, 2008
Where's Woody? Haven't heard from him. Did they get him?
THE SCREAMING BEAR

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2008
I AGREE OR MAYBE A LITTLE TO MUCH MOON SHINE...
Mr International wrote:
More mysterious things up there:
http://www.rense.com/general79/myst5.htm
Them There Yoo Effoze

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 15, 2008
Gee, I wonder what the education level of the average resident of this fine fine town is......6th, 7th grade? What did the President do when he first saw the "UFO"? Did he sit there for 8 minutes, stone-faced and confused, like he did on Sept 11, 2001?

#14 Jan 15, 2008
Yeah they were in the cow field eating something right before they saw it.
John In Miami

North Miami Beach, FL

#15 Jan 15, 2008
Just about everybody has a camera or a cell phone with a camera, but still, no pictures!
iPWNu

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jan 15, 2008
Country yokels are so quaint with their UFOs and the such.

One guy even sighted it from his rifle scope. How fitting.

I can hear the banjos dueling....

#19 Jan 15, 2008
John In Miami wrote:
Just about everybody has a camera or a cell phone with a camera, but still, no pictures!
The aliens zapped the power in all electronics.
Sensored

Mount Gilead, OH

#20 Jan 15, 2008
Why do they keep deleting the intelligent posts? Have aliens infiltrated the news bureau and we are only being allowed to read what they want us to? The truth! I know, we can't handle the truth! Just like the black helicoptors that fly over the beaches of Fort Lauderdale in formation with no markings are not real either.
KMA

Orlando, FL

#21 Jan 15, 2008
It probably was an illusion caused by something else. I just think people like to trick themselves into believing these kinds of things because its exciting to think about apart from everyday life.
CATFISH67

Spring, TX

#22 Jan 15, 2008
Yea there is still alot to worry about from the Plauxy river, the dinosuars and ufos and limestone monsters. They show reruns of the x files.
Mikey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Jan 15, 2008
Great. More illegal aliens. I hope they do not start business laying tile or installing drywall.

I am only joking. Seriously why would they lay tile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFO: Alien Orb Witnessed Over New Mexico Jun 22 Rusty Shackleford 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jun 12 Earth Whisperer 144
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Jun 7 Nancy O 8
News Quebec leads Canada in UFO sightings, annual su... Apr '16 KIM JONG is the UN 3
News 1BlogsThe 1957 UFO SurgeColumnist Cheryl Costa ... Apr '16 Mary Ann 1
News UFOs beware: We will find you Mar '16 lol 2
News Amazing dashcam footage shows 'UFO' hovering ov... Mar '16 Vicky 1
More from around the web