Police spot UFO over Ocean Shores

Oct 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KING-TV Seattle

SEATTLE The Mutual UFO Network is investigating reports of a UFO spotted over Ocean Shores, Wash., Tuesday night.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2014
cindy

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

My mom told me that she seen a red ball and I spoke with my 11 year old about it and he also told me the same thing, I have been gone for a few days and just found out it hit the news. mt son did tell one child from school.I asked him if he is scared and he said yes,, I could hear the stress in his voice. there has been sightings all up and down that costal area.. have fun make a bomb fire and lets watch and see what happens, thank you happy hunting
Bill

Mesa, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

I spoke with one of the Police Officers that saw the item and he told me that it was not a remote controlled plane and that the rate of travel was amazing. It was too far over the ocean to be a remote and it disapeared real fast. I trust the individual that told me the story. If you don't believe that there are other life forms in this huge world of ours, you should think about it a little more. We are just a flee on a Great Danes back in comparison to the Galaxy's that are out there.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Bill wrote:
...We are just a flee on a Great Danes back in comparison to the Galaxy's that are out there.
HEY!!! Get an education before you go public with a statement like that. The flee thing was an experiment we did years ago, on Jupiter! Oops!!! The little planet you humans occupy is a science fair project developed by one of my kids. Looks like he is gonna win a gold ribbon for it too! The entries will be judged on Earth-Date 12-21-12, stay tuned!
Still Waiting

Ocean Shores, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Did he get the gold medal ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••