Police spot UFO over Ocean Shores

Police spot UFO over Ocean Shores

There are 4 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Police spot UFO over Ocean Shores. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

SEATTLE The Mutual UFO Network is investigating reports of a UFO spotted over Ocean Shores, Wash., Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

cindy

Spokane, WA

#1 Oct 23, 2011
My mom told me that she seen a red ball and I spoke with my 11 year old about it and he also told me the same thing, I have been gone for a few days and just found out it hit the news. mt son did tell one child from school.I asked him if he is scared and he said yes,, I could hear the stress in his voice. there has been sightings all up and down that costal area.. have fun make a bomb fire and lets watch and see what happens, thank you happy hunting
Bill

Mesa, WA

#2 Nov 2, 2011
I spoke with one of the Police Officers that saw the item and he told me that it was not a remote controlled plane and that the rate of travel was amazing. It was too far over the ocean to be a remote and it disapeared real fast. I trust the individual that told me the story. If you don't believe that there are other life forms in this huge world of ours, you should think about it a little more. We are just a flee on a Great Danes back in comparison to the Galaxy's that are out there.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Bill wrote:
...We are just a flee on a Great Danes back in comparison to the Galaxy's that are out there.
HEY!!! Get an education before you go public with a statement like that. The flee thing was an experiment we did years ago, on Jupiter! Oops!!! The little planet you humans occupy is a science fair project developed by one of my kids. Looks like he is gonna win a gold ribbon for it too! The entries will be judged on Earth-Date 12-21-12, stay tuned!
Still Waiting

Ocean Shores, WA

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Did he get the gold medal ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
watch full screen to see the things Jun 26 oci ois 1
News UFO: Alien Orb Witnessed Over New Mexico Jun 22 Rusty Shackleford 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jun 12 Earth Whisperer 144
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Jun 7 Nancy O 8
News Quebec leads Canada in UFO sightings, annual su... Apr '16 KIM JONG is the UN 3
News 1BlogsThe 1957 UFO SurgeColumnist Cheryl Costa ... Apr '16 Mary Ann 1
News UFOs beware: We will find you Mar '16 lol 2
More from around the web