UFO: Missouri witness reports alien-like entity chased car

May 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

A Missouri witness reports that she saw a huge UFO on 16 May 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network witness reporting database.

Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated May 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dottie

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that clueless? Why don't you read up on ole george WMD bush. If you do, you'll never ask that stupid question again!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
OH!!! So you don't know either? LOL!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Dottie wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!!! So you don't know either? LOL!!!!
Oh my, you really stumped me. Now I feel sooooo dumb! Ha! NOT! I'll throw you a tiny bone. I normally don't do that, because I want people to get off their lazy asses and look up stuff for themselves. But no, they'll listen to the drippings that rolls off rush limpballs ass, and take it as gosple. I'll ask you something simple first. Do you think the USA in the USA PATRIOT act stands for the United States of America? If you do, you are a prime igmo of the type that the propaganda mills love to trowel out their sludge to. I'll now give you some tiny stuff:

FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION: Government may monitor religious and political institutions without suspecting criminal activity to assist terror investigations.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION: Government has closed once-public immigration hearings, has secretly detained hundreds of people without charges, and has encouraged bureaucrats to resist public records questions.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH: Government may prosecute librarians or keepers of any other records if they tell anyone that the government subpoenaed information related to a terror investigation.

RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION: Government may monitor federal prison jailhouse conversations between attorneys and clients, and deny lawyers to Americans accused of crimes.

FREEDOM FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES: Government may search and seize Americans' papers and effects without probable cause to assist terror investigation.

RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL: Government may jail Americans indefinitely without a trial.

RIGHT TO LIBERTY: Americans may be jailed without being charged or being able to confront witnesses against them.

Want more, there are lots, lots more. So get off you lazy asses and learn the truth instead of just parroting what Faux and crew, or world nut daily spews out! It is amazing what you can see, if you will just look! But I don't expect you will. It's much easier being a mindless hypnotized faux stooge!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Well dottie, are you still LOL, or now is dottie LOHA,(laughing out her ass)! Ha!

TIR
What about the UFO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Why you guys bring politics to this topic baffles me. Leave the politics in the appropriate threads. Nobody has even said a damn thing about the title to this article. I am a Captain in the United States Marine Corps. This is what my men and I stand for?? Smh

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

A worthy statement. I got a huge chuckle out of it, simply because it was so obvious, but till you posted, no one seemed to notice. Ha! That said, I'm guessing that was not your intent of the post. However, to answer your question directly,,,, yes, yes this is part of it, and I thank you and yours for the privalige very much!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••