Meet-and-greet with Giorgio Tsoukalos...

Meet-and-greet with Giorgio Tsoukalos, space-alien expert, Dec. 2 at More Fun Comics

There are 1 comment on the NOLA.com story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Meet-and-greet with Giorgio Tsoukalos, space-alien expert, Dec. 2 at More Fun Comics. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Did extraterrestrials help build the pyramids? Did Joan of Arc discuss battle strategy with angels... or aliens? Will the world actually end, according to an alleged Mayan prophecy, on December 21, 2012? These are all topics that Giorgio Tsoukalos, consulting producer of the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series and publisher of Legendary Times ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

gary

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Space Alien Expert... you have to be kiddin me... or else living in some hyper-sensationalist dream state!

This guy is the product of sensationalism and junk media!

He wouldn't know a real UFO... if it bit him....

Gary Mansfield, F.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) May 23 North Mountain 142
News Quebec leads Canada in UFO sightings, annual su... Apr '16 KIM JONG is the UN 3
News 1BlogsThe 1957 UFO SurgeColumnist Cheryl Costa ... Apr '16 Mary Ann 1
News UFOs beware: We will find you Mar '16 lol 2
News Amazing dashcam footage shows 'UFO' hovering ov... Mar '16 Vicky 1
News Spooky: Conference Scheduled On UFO Sightings I... Mar '16 Vicky 1
ufology liars Mar '16 speed of light 1
More from around the web