Colleen Thomas - Intergalactic bottom...

Colleen Thomas - Intergalactic bottom-feeding skank

Posted in the UFO and Alien Forum

Since: Mar 12

Southfield, MI

#1 Mar 23, 2012
This bizarre woman has to rank as one of the most unusual scammers to use the ufology and/or new age movement to make a bit of cash, having failed at just about everything else in life. She has contradicted herself so often that she now claim's she was "duped" into believing that she was the mother of all creation.

By her own admission she pumped out convoluted predictions and theories, not one of which were even remotely accurate, so that she could sell her video's on youtube.

She begs for money on Facebook. She has changed tac and surprise surprise, has discovered Jesus. She is now selling herself as a Christian against reptilian conspiracies perpetrated by the new age movement.

Colleen has done her best to keep her pole-dancing video's off the internet, and had her Wiki entry removed. This does not sit well with her new Christian audience, whom she hopes to sell more videos to.
I understand she has mental problems, which I sympathise with, but is there nobody close to her who can advise her about using this to exploit others?

Perhaps I am being too harsh, I can't understand why a woman who should be working as a stripper or pole dancer, has to "foray into physics" as she puts it, and just add to the confusion over ETs.
At least professional pole dancers have some dignity.

"I deserve to be compensated for what I do... you wanna live, you gotta pay" (Colleen Thomas)
Colleen Thomas RN LIES

Sacramento, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Colleen changes her story to suit what she wants at the time. That's been a very long pattern with her,& the tragedy is that she appears unable to see the truth of much anymore. She likes using drugs,& has a long history with them. She needs serious testing to get to the root of her many problems. Maybe they'll do that when she goes to jail for the sixteen days she claims she must serve. But that, too, could be just another lie.
At this point, she's claiming to be a "Pleadian contactee" & is trying to get others to join her. She refuses to see that even in that endeavor, she will try to be the top female, which is another long term desire of hers. She is in no way a Christian, because neither does she accept ANY responsibility for things she's done, she doesn't bother to go back and make them right. She's one of the most damaging people a person could ever encounter, & I feel sorry for anyone crossing her path. They'll need all the luck they can get, because she's a parasite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFO Sighting Reports (Sep '10) 16 hr Adam7875 18
News FBI 'flying saucers' New Mexico memo is bureau'... (Mar '13) Wed Who Knows Joe__ 16
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sep 17 SoE 209
News New Netflix documentary blows Roswell alien con... Sep 14 Hank 1
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Sep 12 Anonymous 288
Did I see UFOs during the solar eclipse? Sep 12 TealF 2
Idiocracy... Maybe we are thinking for them?! Sep 12 Anonymous 1
More from around the web