'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files

Apr 11, 2011 Full story: www.thesun.co.uk 40

The top secret memos appear to back up conspiracy theories that extra-terrestrials landed in the US town of Roswell - before they were sent to the infamous Area 51 US airbase.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brush lee

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2011
the remains top secret just why hide this

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#2 Apr 11, 2011
Hmm, I already knew this. My ex is one.

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“Hello De La Muerta”

Since: Dec 08

Die Die Die Die Kitty

#3 Apr 11, 2011
Because if the world knew that we are not alone, than we all just might forget all this petty shit and unite.

Nah, that'll never happen.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 11, 2011
We prefer the term 'extra-terrestrial immigrants.'

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 11, 2011
... and by 'we' I meant 'they.'
Stuyvesant

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2011
Of course they exist, havent you seen Stargate?
Concerned American

Hugoton, KS

#7 Apr 11, 2011
UFO's generally don't fly suspended from a balloon by a cable. This was most likely a test device, made at Los Alamos, New Mexico to monitor the nuclear programs of the U.S.S.R. by detecting radioactive particals in the air coming around the world from the U.S.S.R. nuclear bomb tests.
jaimie

Madison, WI

#8 Apr 11, 2011
Stuyvesant wrote:
Of course they exist, havent you seen Stargate?
Actually that stargate is real. Old as well. Introduction to society to see if you are able to accept it yet or not.

If your curious check out the website and agenda at the Mayor conferences all over the nation, they cost $250 to get into, all you do is type in online a topic, they tell you when a conference for upcoming events are and which facilities they are planning of fudning that year, THOSE FACILITIES DONT EXIST NOW but in the future. The meetings are to discuss civilains CONCERNS for that fiscal year.

Everything is preordained over 50 years in the future and who is going to get funding for what. Like at the meeting in 2000 when I shared time with a out of town Mayor, he showed me the web and was going to eraticate people in my life and file. I was to be his families home town Mayor, We discussed MAdison Politics and population and all the crooked or drug addict police philanthoripy police etc and who they allocate their untis mnoenies to, that way he can sabbotosh MAdisoan funding and get the grant allocation to his town. Anyway the meeting for public hysteria of UFO and Alien encounters was scheduled in Nebraska and a public scare uprise in 2002 conference of where the monies would be allocated.

PS, how is the apartment bunker for the 2 towns and lab coming along buddy? Sorry I turned you down on the trip, I would have had to buy a suit and evening gown and you should have put that on your credit card not mine. Small town Mayor dating jeez we have to upgrade their ethics, If I am to play JACY and MARILYN and the Annie all in one little model gentlmen please remember to pay me as all three woman.

Since: Aug 09

Tappahannock, VA

#9 Apr 11, 2011
The FBI files don't say that. There is an FBI memo quoting some source or other who says that.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#10 Apr 12, 2011
They gotta drive better than those douchbags on I64/I95!

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Concerned American wrote:
UFO's generally don't fly suspended from a balloon by a cable. This was most likely a test device, made at Los Alamos, New Mexico to monitor the nuclear programs of the U.S.S.R. by detecting radioactive particals in the air coming around the world from the U.S.S.R. nuclear bomb tests.
Or it ran out of gas.

Sao Paulo

#12 Apr 12, 2011
RADAR took them down? Yeah, real powerful stuff.
jaimie

Madison, WI

#13 Apr 12, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
The FBI files don't say that. There is an FBI memo quoting some source or other who says that.
Each file is differnt contingent on the skills of the agent. If your the best and have your case file closed and ready for submission and bulk arrest, your dead, if you have no clue how to do your job.. your dead if you are a classic guy in between protected society but no clue what from or where it went you live.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#14 Apr 12, 2011
When (if they've not already) aliens finally lite down, they'll think dogs are the ruling class and we're their minions.
That's bad because dogs are generally difficult to negotiate with...

Sao Paulo

#15 Apr 12, 2011
The Monkey wrote:
When (if they've not already) aliens finally lite down, they'll think dogs are the ruling class and we're their minions.
Easier than squirrels.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#16 Apr 12, 2011
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Easier than squirrels.
True JM, true...
jaimie

Madison, WI

#17 Apr 12, 2011
The Monkey wrote:
Actually, the dogs SEEN humans and live with humans, so naturally human cells cycle through their head too. as well no differnt then a horse you brush them you attend them they get handed their foods etc and so superior to your mate that you slander beat and disregard in comparuiosn 1977 went public with the research from the 1960s on topic, i have no clue where to reopen that file for your viewing DISPlEASURE is what you will find.

Since: Aug 09

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Apr 12, 2011
jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Each file is differnt contingent on the skills of the agent. If your the best and have your case file closed and ready for submission and bulk arrest, your dead, if you have no clue how to do your job.. your dead if you are a classic guy in between protected society but no clue what from or where it went you live.
Ease up on the LSD.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#20 Apr 13, 2011
jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the dogs SEEN humans and live with humans, so naturally human cells cycle through their head too. as well no differnt then a horse you brush them you attend them they get handed their foods etc and so superior to your mate that you slander beat and disregard in comparuiosn 1977 went public with the research from the 1960s on topic, i have no clue where to reopen that file for your viewing DISPlEASURE is what you will find.
Ummm, uhhhh, ok, I guess...
Gotta go.

Sao Paulo

#21 Apr 13, 2011
jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? Man, spot on dude, but it was actually November of 76. Close though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UFO and Alien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 19 hr One Question 18
UFO: Flying Alien Reptile Reported over California 19 hr Nope Not Happening 1
Alien-like Military Formation Flies Near Moon Dec 10 silly talk 1
Why People Sometimes Believe In Magic (Jan '13) Dec 10 sakshi11 2
Obama statue found on Mars? Dec 5 dragoon70056 23
Overlords of the U.F.O. Dec 1 Maybe 1
Aiming for the Stars: Celebrating Rocket Scient... Nov 29 Andarz Abedini 2
More from around the web