Rush Limbaugh the Latest to Mock Japa...

Rush Limbaugh the Latest to Mock Japan in Wake of Earthquake

There are 784 comments on the www.huliq.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Rush Limbaugh the Latest to Mock Japan in Wake of Earthquake. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh has become the latest conservative talk show host to mock Japan, despite the devastating earthquake that has killed thousands, left untold numbers homeless and missing, and threatened their nuclear power plants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

Since: Feb 11

Austin, TX

#627 Mar 30, 2011
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, this guy is a nut job. He'd put a loaded gun in the hands of a 3 yr old child just to prove that anyone should be able to have a weapon. He's crazy!
Not all in the know about what is taking place. Study it, read it, study it and learn something about mockery. That was no mockery, it was factual description of the liberal media. The liberal media nothing but distort information and stab people in the back. Give your welfare back to the governemtn and shut up!
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#628 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ah!!! Now I understand! You don't watch the news, right? That would certainly explain a lot! Still stuck in the original Robber Baron Days? Well, here it is, very briefly: Good old Fidel stated last week he hasn't been in charge for 5 years. So, if you want to play in this game, you need to keep current. And baseless insults don't give you any points, either. I'll consider this my good deed for the day.
Poor Barbara does not yet know when the commies are lying. Your messiah lies to you daily, he has learned well from Fidel and Hugo. Please TRY and not be so stupid.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#629 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry to break this to you, but with all your name calling & everything else you post, I have serious doubts that you are a Democrat or a real, barely seen in decades, Conservative. More likely, you're Tea Party or just a plain Facist. So Revolution ... too bad for you. I have no plans of going anywhere. If you're so unhappy here, don't let the door hit you on the *ss on your way out.
speaking of name calling and ranting..........does your children know you play on their commputer.

Paris

#630 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Vance. Those Republicans made sure of that. "Strategic Deficit" & "Starve the Beast" ... aka "Purposely Crashing the US Economy". So tell us all, Vance. As great as it might have seemed as a theory, how is it working out? Do you care that your fellow Americans are hurting? Do you care that this has spread world-wide & there are people in other nations who can't afford to eat? I guess the guys at the top have a win-win. Plenty of money for their basic needs & toys plus and endless supply of cheap, slave-like labor. Yup, that was a great Christianly plan, now wasn't it. The Dark Ages Redux.
Have you thought of seeking help for you mental issues?
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#632 Mar 30, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you thought of seeking help for you mental issues?
Babs is a whacked hack with diseased brain cells like all libturds!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#633 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Vance. Those Republicans made sure of that. "Strategic Deficit" & "Starve the Beast" ... aka "Purposely Crashing the US Economy". So tell us all, Vance. As great as it might have seemed as a theory, how is it working out? Do you care that your fellow Americans are hurting? Do you care that this has spread world-wide & there are people in other nations who can't afford to eat? I guess the guys at the top have a win-win. Plenty of money for their basic needs & toys plus and endless supply of cheap, slave-like labor. Yup, that was a great Christianly plan, now wasn't it. The Dark Ages Redux.
dear messiah loving libtard

I could absolutely Care Less about other countries

I ONLY CARE about my America!!!!!!!!!!

You progressive globalists need to Leave America!!!

Paris

#634 Mar 30, 2011
The decline in support for a second Obama term comes as his approval rating has dropped 4 percentage points since early March, landing at 42 percent – a record low – in the poll released Wednesday. His disapproval rating has risen from 46 percent to 48 percent.
The downward shift may in part be the result of dissatisfaction over U.S involvement in Libya, with 47 percent of those surveyed saying they oppose it. By a margin of 58 percent to 29 percent, registered voters said that Obama has not clearly stated U.S. goals for the mission.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/522...

Paris

#635 Mar 30, 2011
Springs man's claim to have Obama records starts buzz

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/springs-11538...

“According to the Social Security Administration, that number was never issued,” said Hollister, who challenged whether the president is an American citizen in a lawsuit the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear Jan. 18 without requiring a response from the White House.
However, that’s the Social Security number that appears on the Selective Service documents Hollister obtained.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#636 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>Babs is a whacked hack with diseased brain cells like all libturds!
Poor little female lap doggie of satan. She has no brain cells to get diseased, so she thanks her master for that benefit.
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#637 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Barbara does not yet know when the commies are lying. Your messiah lies to you daily, he has learned well from Fidel and Hugo. Please TRY and not be so stupid.
No, Revolution. I am not poor on any level. I have been blessed. And part of what I consider that blessing is the ability to see that others, besides myself, have needs. Too bad you can't & have to resort to name calling as a deflection. Pleas TRY and not be so ignorant.
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#638 Mar 30, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
dear messiah loving libtard
I could absolutely Care Less about other countries
I ONLY CARE about my America!!!!!!!!!!
You progressive globalists need to Leave America!!!
Dear Corporation loving Facist. Yes, you probably do ONLY CARE about your America. But that is neither the vision nor the promise of America that most Americans grew up with. In our America, there was the promise that any individual, through hard work, could achieve. Now, instead, the Corporations & some some of their apologists (that would be you, Vance) think a person who has any job, at any wage, should be forever grateful for the crumbs. You Robber Baron Facists need to LEAVE AMERICA to the good, patriotic citizens that still hold the vision of a better place for each generation.
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#639 Mar 30, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you thought of seeking help for you mental issues?
When I feel the need, I just turn off my computer & forget there are people like you in this great country. It works every time. What do you do for your problems? Beat up on someone that you percieve to be weaker?
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#640 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>Babs is a whacked hack with diseased brain cells like all libturds!
I guess diseased brain cells are still superior to your no brain cells.
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#641 Mar 30, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of name calling and ranting..........does your children know you play on their commputer.
Ha ha ha. You are just so ridiculous.
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#642 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>No, Revolution. I am not poor on any level. I have been blessed. And part of what I consider that blessing is the ability to see that others, besides myself, have needs. Too bad you can't & have to resort to name calling as a deflection. Pleas TRY and not be so ignorant.
If you prefer I will call you a defective liberal. You are poor, very poor when it comes to comprehending what your incompetent president has done and continues to do. He has engaged us in an ILLEGAL war, no consent from congress, yet you libtards called Bush a war criminal and the Dems pushed him to engage Irag and Afghanistan! Pak it in Babbles and get with Fidel.
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#643 Mar 30, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Corporation loving Facist. Yes, you probably do ONLY CARE about your America. But that is neither the vision nor the promise of America that most Americans grew up with. In our America, there was the promise that any individual, through hard work, could achieve. Now, instead, the Corporations & some some of their apologists (that would be you, Vance) think a person who has any job, at any wage, should be forever grateful for the crumbs. You Robber Baron Facists need to LEAVE AMERICA to the good, patriotic citizens that still hold the vision of a better place for each generation.
You would being living like your friends in Cuba and other dictator run countries if it were not for our corporations.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#644 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You would being living like your friends in Cuba and other dictator run countries if it were not for our corporations.
Poor little female doggie of satan. She wanted to live in Cuba until she heard they eat pooches like her.
Revolution Now

Charleroi, PA

#645 Mar 30, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't pay taxes because I was not born in the USA. I was born in Kenya like my friend BHO..
REALLY!
Barbara

Newburyport, MA

#646 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Another corporate apologist raises his head.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#647 Mar 30, 2011
Revolution Now wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY!
Poor little female chihuahua of satan. Reduced to listening to her master in order to get words to type.

Good little doggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tsunami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy dreams, decoded 18 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Thousands of Fukushima evacuees face hardship a... Jan 21 DIECANCERDAEGUMIZ... 9
News ACEH (SUMATERA) VS JAVANESE....who will win? (Jan '12) Jan 9 IBU SOPIAN 143
News 7.9 earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea; tsuna... Dec '16 jenny49 1
News Startling photo shows cows stranded by earthquake Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 11
News New Zealand earthquake: Aftershocks after 7.1 m... Sep '16 Cat 1
News Exotic-flavored ice pops peppering Columbus area Aug '16 They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web