UK Anglicans Issue Advice to Counter ...

UK Anglicans Issue Advice to Counter Anti-LGBT Bullying

There are 2 comments on the News Max story from Nov 13, 2017, titled UK Anglicans Issue Advice to Counter Anti-LGBT Bullying. In it, News Max reports that:

The Church of England has issued new guidance to counter anti-LGBT bullying at its schools, telling teachers that children should be permitted to wear tutus, tiaras or superhero capes "without judgment or derision." The church says children should be "afforded freedom from the expectation of permanence" and able to experiment with "many cloaks of identity" without gender stereotypes or being labelled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Jarvis

Matawan, NJ

#1 Nov 13, 2017
"new guidance telling teachers that children should be permitted to wear tutus and tiaras".

As long as that's FEMALE children I don't see any issue. Boys? NO.
Phyllis Schlafly s Shroud

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 13, 2017
"tutus, tiaras or superhero capes"

That's wacky unless you can really dance or are really a queen or have some special power, respectively. This seems to be more about unlimited indulgence than lgbt rights.

Also, if the younger students of whatever gender expression start wearing tutus they will be a risk from unannounced "visits" by Judge Mullah Moore....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Right-Winger Says Christine Hallquist Has '... 8 hr TerriB1 3
News Achille Classes Canceled After Online Threats M... 9 hr Reality 4
News Anger over actor playing Disney's 1st gay chara... 11 hr elloebelloe 7
News School closes for two days after threats agains... 11 hr elloebelloe 3
News 'We're here': Thousands in rainbow colors make ... 11 hr elloebelloe 21
News A California jail is paying a big price for mis... 11 hr elloebelloe 2
News Controversial Pastor - who preached against Lon... 11 hr elloebelloe 4