Texas' top Republican candidates oppo...

Texas' top Republican candidates oppose gay rights

There are 5 comments on the KSLA-TV Shreveport story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Texas' top Republican candidates oppose gay rights. In it, KSLA-TV Shreveport reports that:

An Associated Press survey shows that GOP candidates support the state's gay marriage ban and most say local ordinances that prohibit gay discrimination violate other people's freedom of religion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSLA-TV Shreveport.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Texas Republicans opposing LGBT rights? I'm shocked... shocked, I tell you!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2013
And there's snow on Mt. Everest.

This is news?

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
One of the best decision I ever made was to leave the Latrine Star State last December, after spending 42 years of my life there.

There are, of course, some wonderful and remarkable people there ... people that I love dearly ... but the state has been a political port-a-potty ever since Ann Richards lost the governorship to George W. Bush. It was at that moment that Texas stopped striving to be progressive and innovative and chose to become backwards-thinking and mean-spirited.

What we're seeing now is the final desperate struggle of the old guard to maintain power. That's a war that can't be won, not given the demographical shifts that are taking place within the major population centers and along the border. The last skirmishes are going to be nasty. Count on it.
david traversa

Argentina

#4 Sep 21, 2013
" Freedom of religion " !!! I bet not one of them could explain what that means .. even if you gave the best answer a million-dollar-prize .. and as for feverihsly scrutinizing the Gospels .. they won't find it there . How vile these people are ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
One of the best decision I ever made was to leave the Latrine Star State last December, after spending 42 years of my life there.
There are, of course, some wonderful and remarkable people there ... people that I love dearly ... but the state has been a political port-a-potty ever since Ann Richards lost the governorship to George W. Bush. It was at that moment that Texas stopped striving to be progressive and innovative and chose to become backwards-thinking and mean-spirited.
What we're seeing now is the final desperate struggle of the old guard to maintain power. That's a war that can't be won, not given the demographical shifts that are taking place within the major population centers and along the border. The last skirmishes are going to be nasty. Count on it.
While wrecking the economies (S&L, ENRON, DotCom, Real Estate flipping) of as many other States as they could, then stealing their Companies.

Does it come off that I don't like Baja Oklahoma much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court tells judge to allow transgender ... 1 hr No 4
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 5 hr spud 26
News Estimated 150,000 US youths now identify as tra... 16 hr No 1
News I'm undocumented. I'm transgender. I'm Muslim. ... 20 hr No 1
News Transgender model Anjali Lama looks sexy in hig... 20 hr No 1
News Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris and other ... 20 hr No 4
I need old man top in jeddah (May '13) Sat stef36 391
More from around the web