Pittsburgh Pride returns this weekend...

Pittsburgh Pride returns this weekend to celebrate LGBT

There are 24 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Pittsburgh Pride returns this weekend to celebrate LGBT. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Thousands of people will gather in downtown Pittsburgh to see the annual PrideMarch, a celebration of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Oh great, the fruitcakes and bulldykes will be taking over the city with their sick lifestyles. Lock up your children!!!!!
Gerald

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2014
I hope Pittsburgh made a Public Service Announcement so that parents will know to keep their children indoors this weekend.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Gerald wrote:
I hope Pittsburgh made a Public Service Announcement so that parents will know to keep their children indoors this weekend.
Why, is there a teabag party rally or something?
Rainbow in the Dark

Duncannon, PA

#4 Jun 13, 2014
If it's a gay pride event you can be sure that the NAMBLA crowd will have plenty of their folks there representing.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jun 14, 2014
I really hope they have a good and successful day. I want to marry a tree in my yard and this event is part of my planning. Poly-WOLLY weddings for all. Whoop-de-doo!
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7 Jun 14, 2014
I want to marry my sister. Let's make that legal.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#8 Jun 14, 2014
Mike Anthony wrote:
Sorry, you're already related.

Kansas City, MO.

#9 Jun 14, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
I really hope they have a good and successful day. I want to marry a tree in my yard and this event is part of my planning. Poly-WOLLY weddings for all. Whoop-de-doo!
ONLY when that tree can give consent and sign the marriage license. Let us know ASAP when that happens. We won't be waiting. LOL
Johnny Sphincter

Duncannon, PA

#10 Jun 14, 2014
I wish I could attend this year but my proctologist told me that my sphincter is officially shot from years of taking it up the butt from my many gay lovers. Just like most gay men I now have to wear adult diapers constantly to avoid having an accident in public.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you're already related.
Irrelevant. Many states allow first cousin marriage, first cousins are related.
It would be easy to re-write the state laws. Like they do for gays.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Jun 14, 2014
Mike Anthony wrote:
Marriage establishes legal kinship between two unrelated consenting adults
You and your sister are already kin to each other; so marriage would be redundant
So your best bet would be to find a sister lookalike with bigger boobs
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Jun 14, 2014
Johnny Sphincter wrote:
I wish I could attend this year but my proctologist told me that my sphincter is officially shot from years of taking it up the butt from my many gay lovers. Just like most gay men I now have to wear adult diapers constantly to avoid having an accident in public.
You're not doing it right
When HE shoves; YOU squeeze (like a radiator hose clamp) and you won't get torn up
Once your reputation is established; your proctologist will be more careful where he puts his finger
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jun 14, 2014
Old Cynic wrote:
I really hope they have a good and successful day. I want to marry a tree in my yard and this event is part of my planning
I haven't received my wedding invitation yet
No invitation = no chain saw wedding gift
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Jun 14, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. Many states allow first cousin marriage, first cousins are related.
It would be easy to re-write the state laws. Like they do for gays.
Licensing cousin marriage IS an interesting way to increase state revenue
States like Wisconsin charge $120+/- for each marriage license
So with THAT much money in the Marriage Mill biz; dirt poor states like Kentucky and Mississippi would strike it rich

Kansas City, MO.

#16 Jun 14, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Licensing cousin marriage IS an interesting way to increase state revenue
States like Wisconsin charge $120+/- for each marriage license
So with THAT much money in the Marriage Mill biz; dirt poor states like Kentucky and Mississippi would strike it rich
Really?$120? I got a good deal then. Hawaii only charged $65.
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#17 Jun 15, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Really?$120? I got a good deal then. Hawaii only charged $65.
They should charge these FREAKS $1,000 to get married to discourage their SICKO lifestyle. Really, did you see these FREAKS on TV??? The woman look like men and the 'men' act and dress like ugly broads. What kind of role model is this for our children. They are sick people.

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jun 15, 2014
Mike Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
They should charge these FREAKS $1,000 to get married to discourage their SICKO lifestyle. Really, did you see these FREAKS on TV??? The woman look like men and the 'men' act and dress like ugly broads. What kind of role model is this for our children. They are sick people.
Mike, Mike, Mike, please consider the term "people". You are giving us straight folks a bad name. Thanks.

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Jun 15, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't received my wedding invitation yet
No invitation = no chain saw wedding gift
See one of your Trans folks, don't they use a chainsaw to "change over"?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Jun 15, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
None of that has anything to do with related people marrying. As for striking it rich, how?
Only if people came from all over the country to those two states. I don't think there are many brothers wanting to marry their sisters. What do you think?

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Jun 15, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that has anything to do with related people marrying. As for striking it rich, how?
Only if people came from all over the country to those two states. I don't think there are many brothers wanting to marry their sisters. What do you think?
Yes and for the same rights, that gays want, to marry. The legal status, inheritance, dependent status, etc. With the right arrangement, you can avoid inheritance taxes as spouses are exempt. I'm seriously looking at my young granddaughter, or grandson as a way to keep the estate moving from one generation to another without the government getting at it.

Gay people might be different, but, they're not stupid. Look at the ages of some of these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US gives directive to schools on transgender ba... 1 hr Three Days Paleo 10
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 1 hr Brian_G 761
News Everyone's talking about LGBT law -- except sta... 1 hr Three Days Paleo 6
News Charlotte City Council rejects repeal vote on L... 5 hr Pat Robertson s F... 1
News Maroon 5 scrap North Carolina shows 5 hr Pat Robertson s F... 14
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 6 hr Adeeb 14,297
News Diversity, love, strength and unity celebrated ... 7 hr Slack Jaw 8
More from around the web