Deportation Proceedings Against Gay I...

Deportation Proceedings Against Gay Immigrant Stopped After DOMA Struck Down By Supreme Court

There are 10 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Deportation Proceedings Against Gay Immigrant Stopped After DOMA Struck Down By Supreme Court. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

Sean and Steven Brooks, a binational gay couple, will now be able to live in the U.S. together following the Supreme Court's decision striking down part of DOMA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 26, 2013
There should be NO immigration allowed into the U.S. by ANYONE at ANYTIME for ANY reason.

NO MORE IMMIGRATION !

JUST SAY: "NO !"
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
There should be NO immigration allowed into the U.S. by ANYONE at ANYTIME for ANY reason.
NO MORE IMMIGRATION !
JUST SAY: "NO !"
Ban foreign aid
Move the world's entire non-homophobic population to the USA

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#3 Jun 26, 2013
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ban foreign aid
Move the world's entire non-homophobic population to the USA
I'm fine with banning "foreign aid", i.e. Americans' hard-earned money being sent overseas to dictators, and other crooks and criminals. Tell The Obamaniac to STOP it ! HE'S in charge, isn't he ???
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine with banning "foreign aid", i.e. Americans' hard-earned money being sent overseas to dictators, and other crooks and criminals. Tell The Obamaniac to STOP it ! HE'S in charge, isn't he ???
Obama is the King of the World; yes
I agree
So it is a wonderful thing that these 28,501 binational gay married couples can now stay in America and follow the path to citizenship

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#5 Jun 26, 2013
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the King of the World; yes
I agree
So it is a wonderful thing that these 28,501 binational gay married couples can now stay in America and follow the path to citizenship
You nutty and hypocritical Dems and Libs are supposed to be FOR protecting the environment. And while I am a a Libertarian, i am also a devout environmentalist and animal rights activist.

ANY increase of human population ANYWHERE further damages our already fragile environment, and puts greater strains on natural resources, wipes out animal life and plant life for housing and infrastructure to be built, and increases pollution. I thought you nuts were supposed to be AGAINST those things ?!

Oh. excuse me. I'm sorry. I forgot. You're a dopey Dem AND gay, so you're ALLOWED to be a hypocrite !

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
You nutty and hypocritical Dems and Libs are supposed to be FOR protecting the environment. And while I am a a Libertarian, i am also a devout environmentalist and animal rights activist.
ANY increase of human population ANYWHERE further damages our already fragile environment, and puts greater strains on natural resources, wipes out animal life and plant life for housing and infrastructure to be built, and increases pollution. I thought you nuts were supposed to be AGAINST those things ?!
Oh. excuse me. I'm sorry. I forgot. You're a dopey Dem AND gay, so you're ALLOWED to be a hypocrite !
How about putting your money where your mouth is and solving the US population problem that you claim exists by moving to another country yourself?

I'm sure a conservative country like Saudi Arabia would take you.

Or is your concern for this problem that you go on and on about really just for show?

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
How about putting your money where your mouth is and solving the US population problem that you claim exists by moving to another country yourself?
I'm sure a conservative country like Saudi Arabia would take you.
Or is your concern for this problem that you go on and on about really just for show?
Its about exposing your constant hypocrisy and philosophy that anything to do with gay people trumps anything else.

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Its about exposing your constant hypocrisy and philosophy that anything to do with gay people trumps anything else.
A typical response from you -- completely avoid the direct questions and challenges.

Hypocrite.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical response from you -- completely avoid the direct questions and challenges.
Hypocrite.
Unlike you, I will not tow the Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniac line. He is Evil. PURE EVIL.

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I will not tow the Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniac line. He is Evil. PURE EVIL.
Whatever, Foxy.

You should probably talk to your doctor about getting your meds checked. You are still suffering from pretty serious delusions and paranoia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a sexy massage in jeddah 1 hr Ziaya_04 2
Bottom in khobar 2 hr 21top 3
looking syrian bottom in jeddah 4 hr khann 10
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 4 hr khann 701
Meet Here Gays ( JEDDAH ) (Mar '14) 10 hr sjeddahmrrr 198
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 10 hr WasteWater 10
i am secret bottom in dammam :) (Aug '12) 10 hr sjeddahmrrr 755
More from around the web