Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3257 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#182 Jul 23, 2014
And Kennedy wasn't innocent in this tarmo. That Adison having freak talked about "the missile gap" which was a lie. Stupid liberals still think he wanted to pulled out of Vietnam. Americans wanted to exert their influence to other continents as much as Kremlin or Beijing.
Zeppelin

Corryton, TN

#183 Jul 23, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Putin is a good man if he prevents the homosexuals from abusing children.
Surely we can all agree that is the most important thing.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#184 Jul 23, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
And Kennedy wasn't innocent in this tarmo. That Adison having freak talked about "the missile gap" which was a lie. Stupid liberals still think he wanted to pulled out of Vietnam. Americans wanted to exert their influence to other continents as much as Kremlin or Beijing.
The cold war was global. Just as the communist manifesto.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#185 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
It was small amount. Airfield incident was kind of a joke. Yeltsin wanted to secure Russian influence in vital ex-republics.
Nevertheless.
<quoted text>
I would dare to claim that even Stalin was not a panslavist to a certain extent. Russia has followed the codes of realpolitik even under Lenin and Stalin despite some talk about "world revolution" and "Nova Mir". I think only ukrainka Nikita truly tried to use USSR's full force to attain global hegemony.
Lenin and other top communists openly claimed right after the end of WWI that WWII is needed to spread communist power all over the world. And Stalin worked hard for that goal.
Stalin was pansoviet, which was to become yet another matrjoshka for panslavism.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#188 Jul 23, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The cold war was global. Just as the communist manifesto.
Trouble is that Ike, Kennedy and the boys tried to potray themselves as the good guys while they were as aggressive as Stalin's jester Nikita. I guess only sane leaders at the time were Breznev and Nixon, although many Americans and Russians blame those two for current situation in China.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#189 Jul 23, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevertheless.
<quoted text>
Lenin and other top communists openly claimed right after the end of WWI that WWII is needed to spread communist power all over the world. And Stalin worked hard for that goal.
Stalin was pansoviet, which was to become yet another matrjoshka for panslavism.
I think they were careful after WW2. Nukes probably put some breaks on them. USSR unfortunately develop enough leverage to pressure both sides to an agreement in the Korean conflict. Americans have taken better care of Russian and Chinese creation called North Korean, although I have heard that Obama from 2009 to this day has cut aid to North Korea into a minimum. Korea was the real big test after WW2. Stalin and Mao both wanted to third world before taking over the developed one. Isn't this what Lenin said, road to Paris goes through Asia.
SEJM

Cyprus

#190 Jul 24, 2014
Throw Vladimir Putun's daughter out of Holland... She must be expelled immediately.
RUSSIA a TERRORIST STATE

Port Moody, Canada

#191 Jul 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Jeez.....You're just as creepy, as those looting the victims....CREEPY.....
Yes, "Dmitridiot100" is an immoral fascist scumbag.......

His pathetic spam pollutes this forum daily.
Zeppelin

Corryton, TN

#192 Jul 25, 2014
theater of the absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, the guys making nazi salutes and sporting 88 and wolfsangels on their helmets are running the war from Kiev.
So, really - who cares what these imperialist bozos have to say? They're incredulous clowns with 'credentials'.
That's the REAL story.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#193 Jul 25, 2014
RUSSIA a TERRORIST STATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "Dmitridiot100" is an immoral fascist scumbag.......
His pathetic spam pollutes this forum daily.
I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE

Port Moody, Canada

#194 Jul 25, 2014
Let's talk about how SOVIET RUSSIA supplied NAZI GERMANY with a SECRET SUBMARINE BASE in Murmansk during WWII when SOVIET RUSSIA and NAZI GERMANY were CLOSE ALLIES!

Stalin also promised the Nazi Ribbentrop that "The Soviet Union will not let Nazi Germany lose the war with the democracies of the West"! MILITARY HELP FOR HITLER, STALIN'S CLOSEST ALLY!

Such CLOSE, CLOSE ALLIES these RED and BROWN FASCISTS were!

Location hidden

#195 Jul 25, 2014
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE wrote:
Let's talk about how SOVIET RUSSIA supplied NAZI GERMANY with a SECRET SUBMARINE BASE in Murmansk during WWII when SOVIET RUSSIA and NAZI GERMANY were CLOSE ALLIES!
Stalin also promised the Nazi Ribbentrop that "The Soviet Union will not let Nazi Germany lose the war with the democracies of the West"! MILITARY HELP FOR HITLER, STALIN'S CLOSEST ALLY!
I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#196 Jul 25, 2014
SEJM wrote:
Throw Vladimir Putun's daughter out of Holland... She must be expelled immediately.
She "KNOWS" it's not good to live in the 'motherland'. Smart woman.
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE

Port Moody, Canada

#197 Jul 25, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.
Hehehehehe.

WOW!!!!

Location hidden

#198 Jul 25, 2014
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!

Hehehehehe.
Odin

Mosjøen, Norway

#199 Jul 25, 2014
HAHA putins daughter is fleed from Holland, because of MH17, Mr putins feets burns now

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#200 Jul 25, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia..
How Gracious and Honorable, and from a free, American forum too.....
Odin

Mosjøen, Norway

#201 Jul 25, 2014
And the Isil is on theyr way to Norway as we speak

Location hidden

#202 Jul 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How Gracious and Honorable, and from a free, American forum too.....
I see, just because it's an American form, we cannot speak our own minds.

Typical American f ucking democracy. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#203 Jul 25, 2014
forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 7,114
News Caitlyn Jenner to write weekly editorials on LG... 38 min Belle Sexton 10
News Outfest, a LGBT film festival, returns to Los A... 2 hr Lamar 1
Im Bottom khobar 561794788 3 hr jubail-matuer 2
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 5 hr Raichi441 1,768
News US same-sex marriage ruling likely to impact ot... 5 hr goonsquad 37
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 (Feb '14) 8 hr xvxxvjed 212
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) Jul 1 cccc 1,935
More from around the web