Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3312 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Pro Ukraine

UK

#93 Jul 19, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
For what, Adolf? For not supporting the blossoming Ukrainian neo-nazi movement?
BTW: Are you one of those Nazi-Norwegian WWII baby mill products?
For illegally invading a neghbouring country and annexing part of it's territory and for illegally supplying weapons to mercenaries in another region of the same country to try and divide it. Are you too stupid to figure that out?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#94 Jul 19, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>For illegally invading a neghbouring country and annexing part of it's territory and for illegally supplying weapons to mercenaries in another region of the same country to try and divide it. Are you too stupid to figure that out?
He has a hillbilly mentality, so it will take a few days for it to sink in and to get someone to explain it to him.

These proRussians are tunnel visioned and will never accept fault, it is their way of life and culture, deny deny deny. Look at the russians that have posted on here, they bow to Putin no matter what and do not see any fault in what Russia is doing
Sven

Bremen, Germany

#95 Jul 19, 2014
no Vladimir Putin is a good man he work very hard for his Country
Sven

Bremen, Germany

#97 Jul 19, 2014
No he is not an Evil dictator he´s a good man
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#98 Jul 19, 2014
Even if anti-Kiev forces shot it down, they thought it was a Ukrainian plane bringing more butchers of civilians to the conflict.

You figure out where the blame lies.

This should be a wake up call to the EU countries for having supported ongoing violations of the Geneva Convention by Kiev and what its inevitable results are.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#99 Jul 19, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
He'as a Proud Marxist and everyone knows that.
And you're a proud idiot and now everybody knows that.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#100 Jul 19, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>For illegally invading a neghbouring country and annexing part of it's territory and for illegally supplying weapons to mercenaries in another region of the same country to try and divide it. Are you too stupid to figure that out?
Yes, I'm too stupid to figure out that an illegal coup in Kiev precipitated all that followed. The fruit of the poisoned tree - solution? Cut down the tree.
putin ia hitler

Villanova, PA

#102 Jul 19, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Putin is not only a Nazi, he is a murderer....Hitler invaded Poland and killed Poles,Putin invaded Ukraine and killed Ukraine citizens and shot down a Jet killing 298 people inc.3 babies,Putin the Nazi won't even let the outside world near the wreck or bodies which is on Ukraine soil not Russian,he has NO right to do this,neither did Hitler,if the Russian people still back Putin then the Russian people are also a bunch on Nazis...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#104 Jul 19, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
You figure out where the blame lies.
V. Putin, the same conclusion any sane person would come to.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#105 Jul 19, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm too stupid to figure out that an illegal coup in Kiev precipitated all that followed. The fruit of the poisoned tree - solution? Cut down the tree.
Opportunist thugs used that as an excuse to invade Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, the blame lies with Putin for supplying them with weapons, especially ones they aren't trained to use.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#106 Jul 19, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you certainly can't be too smart, because "Live Free Or Die" is the motto of New Hampshire, while you Green Mountain Boys are represented by OUT AND PROUD MARXIST Bernie Sanders.
He posts using a NH ISP sometimes.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#107 Jul 19, 2014
Sven wrote:
No he is not an Evil dictator he´s a good man
He may not be Hitler but he is sure an idiot
George

Red Deer, Canada

#108 Jul 19, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting someone nuke Russia?????
SEJM

Limassol, Cyprus

#109 Jul 20, 2014
LEAVE Ukraine NOW Russian PIG
SEJM

Cyprus

#111 Jul 20, 2014
Ukraine: Putin's Monkey Business
Ethan Allen

Wolcott, VT

#112 Jul 20, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you certainly can't be too smart, because "Live Free Or Die" is the motto of New Hampshire, while you Green Mountain Boys are represented by OUT AND PROUD MARXIST Bernie Sanders.
Not MY Green Mountain boys, chump. He's an import from the Bronx.
Ethan Allen

Wolcott, VT

#113 Jul 20, 2014
SEJM wrote:
Ukraine: Putin's Monkey Business
The Equal Opportunity Employment Bureau says:

"Ukraine: America's monkey business."
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114 Jul 20, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Equal Opportunity Employment Bureau says:
"Ukraine: America's monkey business."
and yet again you prove what an idiot you are
Sven

Bremen, Germany

#115 Jul 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not be Hitler but he is sure an idiot
an Idiot ?? I do not think so George, Putin is more Inteligent than all those US President who talking rubbish about Human right everyday but in the same time they bombing Innocent people in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
SSMN

Limassol, Cyprus

#116 Jul 20, 2014
PUTIN A true MALAKAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris and other ... 8 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
I need old man top in jeddah (May '13) 9 hr stef36 391
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 10 hr stef36 14,482
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 14 hr raj 396
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 14 hr El illegal in pri... 20
freaky wild crazzy noty sex free cam.. 18 hr tjsummers 1
News Designers can refuse to dress the Trumps. Other... 21 hr wouldbuy 1
More from around the web