Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3311 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1010 Sep 2, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
Hello Pro-Ukraine and all,
my reply button has been taken away. there seems to have been some action against me on this forum, or something... there is an assumption that there will be some censorship on these forums, yet now i no longer have any faith that my messages even get out to you all. they might just keep my posts in some feedback loop and i would never have a clue...
before i go,
i have a project inspired by Pussy Riot about how is it that a person loses all humanity while in a position of power...
maybe you will think it is cool on some level...
http://youtu.be/RX1r8NOC3Ks
bye
Hello ThatOneBand xx

Awesome project, absolutely awesome!!!

Thank you for taking the time for this, hopefully you get a lot of material ;)

Please keep us updated and take care x
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1011 Sep 2, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ThatOneBand xx
Awesome project, absolutely awesome!!!
Thank you for taking the time for this, hopefully you get a lot of material ;)
Please keep us updated and take care x
Hi P-U!
I found this article which will be of great interest to you.:)
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/opinion/...

Since: Sep 14

Laniakea

#1012 Sep 2, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ah! So it is you, why aren't you posting as sunshine? Has your sunshine account been banned?:-)
It's as "banned" as hyphen Pro-Ukraine's ;)
I got tired of sunshine and I don't feel very sunny right now :((
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Surrey, Canada

#1013 Sep 2, 2014
RussiaRussiaRussia wrote:
<quoted text>
They were invited by the Donetsk People's Republic :)
Is that imaginary state near Oz or closer to the Enchanted Forest?

Or is it just West of the Republic of Chechnya and the Dagestan Republic?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Laniakea

#1014 Sep 2, 2014
I AM a NAZI PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that imaginary state near Oz or closer to the Enchanted Forest?
Or is it just West of the Republic of Chechnya and the Dagestan Republic?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Its the one defeating your Nazi Ukraine Army and all your Nazi militias :)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1015 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
They were invited by the Donetsk People's Republic :)
Sorry, there is no such place. I would agree if the citizens of East Ukraine were being killed or imprisoned for a simple freedom then russia could listen to the people but we know the truth and it has NOTHING to do with the Russian speaking people, it is just a land grab by Russia

Laniakea

#1016 Sep 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is no such place. I would agree if the citizens of East Ukraine were being killed or imprisoned for a simple freedom then russia could listen to the people but we know the truth and it has NOTHING to do with the Russian speaking people, it is just a land grab by Russia
Uh huh....

Ukraine rebels pull back from independence demands at cease-fire talks
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/02/ukrai...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1017 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Uh huh....
Ukraine rebels pull back from independence demands at cease-fire talks
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/02/ukrai...
They did not pull back, they walked away as there was nothing worth discussing. Russia and the Russian terrorists were begging Ukraine to stop fighting and surrender the land to a bunch of Russian terrorists, not much of a bargaining chip

Laniakea

#1018 Sep 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not pull back, they walked away as there was nothing worth discussing. Russia and the Russian terrorists were begging Ukraine to stop fighting and surrender the land to a bunch of Russian terrorists, not much of a bargaining chip
Don't get mad at me! I'm not in charge of what Fox News says.

Dear retarded person, why would the rebels be willing to give up on independence if it's "just a land grab by Russia", as you claim? If Russia is behind it all, no way would Russia agree to that. They would insist on full independence, which is definitely what they're NOT doing.

Laniakea

#1019 Sep 3, 2014
"Pro-Russian rebels softened their demand for full independence Monday, saying they would respect Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for autonomy -- a shift that reflects Moscow's desire to strike a deal at a new round of peace talks."

Laniakea

#1020 Sep 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and the Russian terrorists were begging Ukraine to stop fighting and surrender the land to a bunch of Russian terrorists, not much of a bargaining chip
LOL

Ukraine military routed as Russia talks tough
http://news.msn.com/world/ukraine-military-ro...

In fields around the eastern Ukrainian village of Novokaterynivka, more than thirty army vehicles lay charred and pulverized into twisted piles of metal Tuesday — the result of a devastating weekend ambush by separatist forces.

The smashed tanks, APCs and trucks were part of a massive column fleeing Saturday night after being encircled in the town of Ilovaisk, which the government was compelled to concede after weeks of bitter battles. Judging by how close together the stricken vehicles were, the incoming fire was precise and extremely intense.

Villagers and the Russian-backed rebels say the number of Ukrainian military dead was huge, although the government has maintained a tight lid on the precise figure.

Rank-and-file troops have increasingly voiced exasperation at perceived government mismanagement of the war. Anatoly Babchenko, a soldier captured Sunday by the rebels who was being held in a basement cell at the Starobesheve police station, was unsparing in his criticism.

"First they drove people to hunger, and now they've driven them to war," Babchenko said. "They call this an antiterrorist operation, but this is a civil war. Brother killing brother."

Ukraine might need billions in additional support if the fighting persists through next year, the International Monetary Fund warned Tuesday. Just covering the shortfall in the central bank's reserves would require an additional $19 billion by the end of 2015, it said.

LOL!! Of course they need tens of billions more. They needed at least 37 billion even without this war, and now they need 56 billion. That will balloon again in a few months, I'm sure, by at least 10 billion for some other reason.
Islander

Duncan, Canada

#1021 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't get mad at me! I'm not in charge of what Fox News says.
Dear retarded person, why would the rebels be willing to give up on independence if it's "just a land grab by Russia", as you claim? If Russia is behind it all, no way would Russia agree to that. They would insist on full independence, which is definitely what they're NOT doing.
It's just a ploy kind of like you pretending you're looking at it with an open mind when clearly you don't.
Heck they pretend it's Novorossia now.
Islander

Duncan, Canada

#1022 Sep 3, 2014
Ukraine could probably use some new western anti-tank weaponry to test on the Russian tanks.

Laniakea

#1024 Sep 3, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a ploy kind of like you pretending you're looking at it with an open mind when clearly you don't.
Heck they pretend it's Novorossia now.
Hahaha that's funny when it's the pro-Kiev morons who constantly lie their butts off, even when you can easily prove their full of crap! One of them claimed Russia can't grow potatoes even though Russia is the third largest producer of potatoes in the world. Like I said, the most ridiculous, dumbest lies ever. But somehow you're all looking at this with an 'open mind'? You fools think you're joining NATO and the EU 'soon' when it's obvious to everyone else that isn't going to happen at all, or not any time in the foreseeable future.

Isn't the whole of Ukraine Novorossiya?? Except the far west with its nazi Polak/Austrian hybrids, of course.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#1025 Sep 3, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
The Obamaniac HATES America, and has said so many times. That's why he says he is "leading with his behind".
Since he's a devout Marxist and a Muslim, he will allow Putin to invade and occupy any country Putin wants to, treaties and international law be damned.
The Obamaniac also obviously desires a world caliphate and one-world government, he U.S. Constitution be damned.
The Obamaniac s an EVIL, EVIL man.
Take your meds, dear.

Laniakea

#1026 Sep 3, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
The Obamaniac HATES America, and has said so many times. That's why he says he is "leading with his behind".
Since he's a devout Marxist and a Muslim, he will allow Putin to invade and occupy any country Putin wants to, treaties and international law be damned.
The Obamaniac also obviously desires a world caliphate and one-world government, he U.S. Constitution be damned.
The Obamaniac s an EVIL, EVIL man.
I thought you were all about gay rights?? That all your politics was determined by gay rights? Pro gay = good, anti-gay = bad! LOL

If you can remember back to when Obama was elected, you might recall that we were embroiled in 2 wars in the mideast which were killing our soldiers (they had stopped showing us teh body bags long before the election) and costing us TRILLIONS. Most of the world hated us (and still does) for those wars as well as for many, many other actions taken by our government/military. We were having the worst economic crisis since the great depression but Obama wasn't elected for his domestic economic policy lol. Basically he was elected to get us out of the wars we're in and not to start any more. Europe - western Europe - cheered and gave him the Nobel peace prize, remember? Oh but all those people now are calling him a wimp I guess because all that only applies to the mideast and not when there's a civil war in Europe. Then they all want US troops on the ground! Of course they do.... a war in Ukraine somehow 'threatens' the rest of Europe, both eastern Europe (Poland, the Baltics) and western Europe. Any day now, Putin will be marching on Paris and London LOL. He hasn't gotten to Kiev yet but he says he can get there in 2 weeks! The scariest thing is he could probably do it with those 1,000 Russian volunteers... I mean Russian troops!- who are fighting in east Ukraine right now. I'm serious! He could take all of Europe with just those 1,000 guys in probably 3 months.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#1027 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL @ aircraft carriers. Name one please.
Russia built its own tanks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank which had a profound and permanent effect on the fields of tank tactics and design. First deployed in 1940, it has often been described as the most effective, efficient, and influential tank design of World War II
"Lend - lease" was not free. Both the Brits and the Soviets paid us for most of it.
The implication in my highly ironic statement was that you seem to have been suggesting that Russia was somehow supplying the US with these things.

About the tanks ... apart from their numbers in production, the ONLY good thing about them was one innovation, and a VERY good one, at that .... the 60deg slope of the front armor. Apart from that one factor, they were under-gunned for the targets they faced ... so they rammed. Against other tanks they were most good as road obstacles. In urban assault they were like any other artillery. Wood and masonry do not shoot back so ...

But the issue is that you still remain an insane liar.

Location hidden

#1028 Sep 3, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi P-U!
I found this article which will be of great interest to you.:)
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/opinion/...
Thank you Pro x

What do you think of Ukraine following the finlandization?

Finlandization is a swear word in Finland, people are disgusted by the way things where handled. Kekkonen was not negotiating anything, he received orders from Kreml.

Finnish reporters are in East-Ukraine and there are some heartbreaking and shocking interviews, here is one:

Ukrainian soldier to Iltalehti: "Soldiers in freezers"

Lev from Belarus and Alexander from Ukraine were outside the hospital in Dnipropetrovski.

Alexander isn't wounded, he was in the hospital visiting his fellow soldiers who were not lucky.

- I am lucky.

Alexander tells IL that he escaped from Ilovanski village just a few days earlier. The village was surrounded by East-Ukrainian separatists and Russian professional soldiers.

- The Russian troops have during the last days strenghtened their presence: tanks are in positions and the troops have even built artificial hills so that they can control the area easier and fire guns if necessary, Alexander tells.

He says that the place is an actual military base.

- It has been built to last for a longer time, they have barb wire around it. Surrounding fields have been burned so that the visibility is better. Ther Russians are here to stay.

Alexander tells with a whispering voice that he has destroyed two Russian vehicles carrying soldiers with his buddy soldier.

- I discussed with a 21-years old youngster who was wounded, and he said that they were all Russian soldiers. I even saw his ID which confirmed what he said.

The wounded soldier told Alexander that his troop was put together in Russia with the intention of training.

- When they were brought to Ukraine they were told "Here is your training".

- The soldier told me that they were brought across the border inside the Russian aid convoy. The soldiers were hidden in friderators and freezers inside the trucks.

- It's silly if we fight with big troops against Russia's big troops, we lose. Our troops should be divided into small divisions who strike against the separatists and Russians.

When Alexander sees a soldier sitting in a wheelchair, he stops to shake his hands.

- Thank you, he says.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ukrainan-kriisi/20140...
UKR-RUS

Nikolaev, Ukraine

#1029 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
. Then they all want US troops on the ground! Of course they do.... a war in Ukraine somehow 'threatens' the rest of Europe, both eastern Europe (Poland, the Baltics) and western Europe. Any day now, Putin will be marching on Paris and London LOL. He hasn't gotten to Kiev yet but he says he can get there in 2 weeks! The scariest thing is he could probably do it with those 1,000 Russian volunteers... I mean Russian troops!- who are fighting in east Ukraine right now. I'm serious! He could take all of Europe with just those 1,000 guys in probably 3 months.
I live in the south of Ukraine. I am 55 years old & I remember the USSR. He is another Hitler, really.
My parents born and grew up in Russia, I have no single drop of Ukrainian nationality, but I'd rather die than live under Putin's fascist regime. But not everyone is ready to die, so many people will flee to Europe. Because we do not have good weapons to fight. Is Europe ready to accept so many refugees? may be better to give weapons Ukrainian army?
I understand that NATO and the United States are afraid of Putin, as well as feared of Hitler. But history repeats itself, otherwise why would we teach it.
Sorry for the bad english.

Location hidden

#1030 Sep 3, 2014
IS in Ukraine: The announcement from Kiev made one soldier cry: "I am tired of this war"

When Ukraine announced that the leaders of Ukraine and Russia have agreed to a cease fire, the men in an Ukrainian military division were loading their guns just before going to the frontier.

- It's bad news. It means that the situation in East-Ukraine will freeze, just like it happened in Transnitria. The more time it takes, the worse the situation will get, because the Russians have time to strenghten their manpower here. A long cease fire is a bad idea! The captain of the division, Dmitriy Linko, 27, says in Mariupol.

Soon after IS had met Linko, Kreml's publisher announced that Russia has not agreed to any cease fire. because Russia is not part of the conflict.

Linko's men have spent the whole night on the frontier.

Now the soldiers, who are stumbling out of sheer tiredness, are loading their machine guns and pistols getting reading for enforcing the road block.

The tired captain is hit with mental tiredness. He sits down and puts his head down and cries silently for a moment.

Then Linko collects himself and continues:

- I am tired of this war! Me and our soldiers want to defend our country just like many civilians also want to. But the politicians screw everything we have worked for! They are willing to give half of Ukraine just like that, Linko says.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-128873...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 2 min Go Blue Forever 43
massage in jeddah (Feb '16) 2 hr Moh 19
I need a sexy massage in jeddah 2 hr Moh 5
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 3 hr bader3951 751
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 hr superheterodyne 18
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 5 hr Faheem1881 705
Looking for both with place in Dammam or Khobar 5 hr TinySam 1
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Tue sparebits 195
More from around the web