Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3311 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#755 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Crimeans vote to join Ukraine in the 50's or did they vote (overwhelmingly) to join Russia in 2014?
It's amazing to me that you talk about freedom and democracy and the ONE and ONLY time these people are ever allowed to vote on their own future and you want to take it away from them!
Bearing in mind the amount of effort Russia put into making sure there were no independant observers of the 'elections' I'm going to say the crimeans NEVER got a say.

I'm also willing to bet that despite some tatars etc fleeing for their lives and changing the demographics, Russia STILL wouldn't want a free referendum in the crimea.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#756 Aug 21, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ilga-europe.org/var/ilga/storage/i...
Russia is the worst place in Europe you could possibly go if you are gay. The way you will be treated is worse than anywhere in the civilised world by miles.
Since putin enacted his anti gay laws, US applications for asylum from Russians have gone up fourfold.
Gay people are literally fleeing for their lives.
That is so sad :(

The positive aspect of the fleeing people; gays, Jews, Tatars, Ukrainians etc. etc., is that they have large and loving communities abroad, who will help them flee and settle down xx

They won't be left alone if they flee, that's for sure!

Kudos to all specific communities for helping their sisters and brothers in Ukraine ;)

One sad thing among all sad things... the half-Ukrainian sniper from US was killed :(

May he and everyone else Rest In Peace!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/u-...

Just how low can Russia stoop, seriously???

Now they arranged a fashion show in Moscow, where small children represented different countries and held a gun in their hand.

The girl representing Ukraine pointed the gun at her head. Sick and disgusting!!!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/mo...
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#757 Aug 21, 2014
I see Miss Finland is still living in her little fantasy world.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#759 Aug 21, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so sad :(
The positive aspect of the fleeing people; gays, Jews, Tatars, Ukrainians etc. etc., is that they have large and loving communities abroad, who will help them flee and settle down xx
They won't be left alone if they flee, that's for sure!
Kudos to all specific communities for helping their sisters and brothers in Ukraine ;)
One sad thing among all sad things... the half-Ukrainian sniper from US was killed :(
May he and everyone else Rest In Peace!
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/u-...
Just how low can Russia stoop, seriously???
Now they arranged a fashion show in Moscow, where small children represented different countries and held a gun in their hand.
The girl representing Ukraine pointed the gun at her head. Sick and disgusting!!!
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/mo...
Despicable Russian fascist regime fashion show.
There Kremlin has gone mad.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#760 Aug 21, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so sad :(
The positive aspect of the fleeing people; gays, Jews, Tatars, Ukrainians etc. etc., is that they have large and loving communities abroad, who will help them flee and settle down xx
They won't be left alone if they flee, that's for sure!
Kudos to all specific communities for helping their sisters and brothers in Ukraine ;)
One sad thing among all sad things... the half-Ukrainian sniper from US was killed :(
May he and everyone else Rest In Peace!
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/u-...
Just how low can Russia stoop, seriously???
Now they arranged a fashion show in Moscow, where small children represented different countries and held a gun in their hand.
The girl representing Ukraine pointed the gun at her head. Sick and disgusting!!!
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/mo...
that second video with the kids is horrible and totally unacceptible, children are born without prejudice and bigotry but are taught by family, friends and teachers, this is a prime example of a teacher molding the future, totally tasteless. What these people do not understand is this display also creates animosity with the people in Ukraine and will come back to bite innocent Russians, it certainly does not help the settling of the political situation but does represent Putin's opinion of Ukraine
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#761 Aug 21, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Despicable Russian fascist regime fashion show.
There Kremlin has gone mad.
Keep listening to FOXCRAP! I'm sure it will re-enforce your posts. LOL

Have a nice day.

Cyril.
Porko to the Hague

Barnet, VT

#762 Aug 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
that second video with the kids is horrible and totally unacceptible, children are born without prejudice and bigotry but are taught by family, friends and teachers, this is a prime example of a teacher molding the future, totally tasteless. What these people do not understand is this display also creates animosity with the people in Ukraine and will come back to bite innocent Russians, it certainly does not help the settling of the political situation but does represent Putin's opinion of Ukraine
Yet you continue to insist that a thousand civilians killed by the war criminal Poroshenko are terrorists.

F_O_, a-hole.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#763 Aug 21, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Despicable Russian fascist regime fashion show.
There Kremlin has gone mad.
From recent events in Ukraine, one thing sticks vividly in my mind, which is the filthy black chimp in the Whitehouse, that war criminal, that disgusting filthy Nazi, that International terrorist, that serial killer, that black bastard Obama.

On the TV ranting on about, how going into Iraq was a lot more justified, morally superior, than what Russia did in Crimea.

Someone should remind that black bastard that, the war in Iraq was an illegal war, that over a million innocent lives were murdered, about 6.000 USA troops were killed, about 20.000 USA troops have permanent injuries and about 6 million people were displaced.

There are no adjectives to describe and do justice to that scandalous Criminal Obama, that Hitler incarnate.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#764 Aug 21, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep listening to FOXCRAP! I'm sure it will re-enforce your posts. LOL
Have a nice day.
Cyril.
No it's the Moscow times Cyril.
You might be due for another check up you're starting to see allusions again.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/mo...
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#765 Aug 21, 2014
That's exactly correct. Ukraine is committing suicide (as well as homicide). It's good that children understand this. Better still if adults did.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#766 Aug 21, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's the Moscow times Cyril.
You might be due for another check up you're starting to see allusions again.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/mo...
The truth is. From any News source Ukraine is a "basket case". Sadly, Fox entertainment cannot be classified as news.

Have a nice day.

Cyril.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#767 Aug 21, 2014
Porko to the Hague wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you continue to insist that a thousand civilians killed by the war criminal Poroshenko are terrorists.
F_O_, a-hole.
I see you have started to sign your posts. I'll do the same ;)

Pro-Ukraine
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#768 Aug 21, 2014
If you'll notice, an American costume is to Ukraine's left and a Russian one to her right, all with guns pointed at each other.

It's a political statement and certainly not supporting either side. It supports only peace and dialogue. Only a moron would interpret it as Russian propaganda.

But we have our fair share of morons in this forum, so that's understandable.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#769 Aug 21, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
that second video with the kids is horrible and totally unacceptible, children are born without prejudice and bigotry but are taught by family, friends and teachers, this is a prime example of a teacher molding the future, totally tasteless. What these people do not understand is this display also creates animosity with the people in Ukraine and will come back to bite innocent Russians, it certainly does not help the settling of the political situation but does represent Putin's opinion of Ukraine
Hi George and Avenger xx

´+1000

Wonder who was the mastermind coming up with the idea of putting guns in children's hands?

That alone is disgusting, but to make small children who have no idea about what is behind it all act in Kreml's favour - killing their innocence :(
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#770 Aug 21, 2014
They thought it up, idiot.

What is the first reaction of a child's when viewing a civil war? Other than yours, that is.

You are nothing less than a malevolent sow.
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#771 Aug 21, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder who was the mastermind coming up with the idea of putting guns in children's hands?
I wonder who was the mastermind coming up with the idea of putting guns in Right Sector Neo-Nazi hands?

Hmmmmm?

Get lost. You're a pox on human decency.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#772 Aug 21, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi George and Avenger xx
´+1000
Wonder who was the mastermind coming up with the idea of putting guns in children's hands?
That alone is disgusting, but to make small children who have no idea about what is behind it all act in Kreml's favour - killing their innocence :(
Only that nutty dictator in North Korea would use such a ploy.
The Kremlin is being ruled by mobsters billionaire crooked mafia state.
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#773 Aug 21, 2014
And exactly WHOSE children are being killed in Ukraine today?

Are they in Kiev?

Are they in Lvov?

Are they in Donetsk?

Are they in Lugansk?

F_O_, sick little sow.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#774 Aug 21, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Only that nutty dictator in North Korea would use such a ploy.
The Kremlin is being ruled by mobsters billionaire crooked mafia state.
The pair of you are ignorant nut jobs. Who do you think have ruled the US for decades??

Watch/listen and learn.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#775 Aug 21, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Only that nutty dictator in North Korea would use such a ploy.
The Kremlin is being ruled by mobsters billionaire crooked mafia state.
Exactly!

It's not surprising at all that North Korea has given their blessing on Putin's actions, they only validated what the rest of us already knew ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 42 min Hungarian 101 8
looking for Bisexual or lesbian Fillippina in J... (Oct '12) 3 hr Rockyourworld69 67
News Albuquerque school: No calling students 'boys a... 3 hr Still more 12
I want a massage in Rabigh ... Happy ending (Mar '14) 4 hr Rabigh Massage 71
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 6 hr Joy69 2,238
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 6 hr Joy69 2,446
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 10 hr eeman 225
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Tue sparebits 195
More from around the web