Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3312 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#694 Aug 19, 2014
Sorry to post twice, but your pathetic attempt to label my reply as objectionable failed.....but I do agree the FACTS are "objectionable" to loser Russo-Fascists who live on feeble lies........

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#695 Aug 19, 2014
PUTIN a NAZI PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the moronic propaganda spew of Putin's Fascist regime....we've heard it again and again.
But how about the truth for once?
You know,,the doomed adventure of a repressed homosexual fascist dwarf that will cripple Russia and forever lose its closest ally for centuries, Ukraine? The arming and sponsoring of Terrorists that have killed hundreds of innocent civilians and for which Russia is now seen as a criminal terrorist state? The collapsing economy and humiliating loss of Russia's G8 seat?Or the dumbed-down racist, sexist, anti-gay fascism that is poisoning the country?
Maybe a reality check would be in order instead of endlessly repeating stupid lies?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
You forgot to mention the sanctions Putler set in action, in Finland it's a joy since dairy products Russia has banned are sold for a fraction. People are standing in line but not like in USSR, they are waiting to get their hands on the cheap dairy products. Whilst supermarkets in Russia are empty. And of course they have their "european" products.

Oh, they do have their own cheese made in Siberia, yet it's not that popular after pictures came out where the staff was swimming in a milk vat during New Year's party - lol

"When Russia banned whole categories of food imports from Western countries last week in retaliation to their sanctions, many feared that consumer choice would be destroyed as hundreds of products disappeared from supermarket shelves.

But these fears may be misplaced. On closer inspection, many convincingly European-looking brands are Russian through-and-through. Their masquerade is a sales tool: to be Italian or English is a signifier of quality, while Russian manufacturers are linked with bad ingredients and dodgy production standards.

Only a few months ago, one of Russia's biggest supermarkets stopped selling cheese made at a Siberian dairy factory where staff members photographed themselves swimming in one of its milk vats during a New Year's party.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/505079....

Since: Sep 11

Gravesend, UK

#696 Aug 19, 2014
As i am not sure what Putin shall have done wrong,i am aware that the Gay Community hate him.
May need to read a bit more in that Forum to see if i missed anything.

Gravesend, UK

#697 Aug 19, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Putin is a good man if he prevents the homosexuals from abusing children.
I agree
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#698 Aug 19, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
As i am not sure what Putin shall have done wrong,i am aware that the Gay Community hate him.
May need to read a bit more in that Forum to see if i missed anything.
Yes, you certainly seem ignorant enough to be a supporter of the Fascist Putin.....

Gravesend, UK

#699 Aug 19, 2014
I am a Realist and not Gay.
Can you say that from you too?
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#700 Aug 19, 2014
I am a freedom-loving fascist-fighting educated man.

Because you are not gay you stupidly think gays are people you are allowed to attack to shore up your own low self esteem? Typical Nazi thug think.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#702 Aug 19, 2014
PUTIN a NAZI PIG wrote:
I am a freedom-loving fascist-fighting educated man.
Because you are not gay you stupidly think gays are people you are allowed to attack to shore up your own low self esteem? Typical Nazi thug think.
I understand you hating educated man, it's to do with your inferiority complex, you ignorant baboon.

Hehehe.
From recent events in Ukraine, one thing sticks vividly in my mind, which is the filthy black chimp in the Whitehouse, that war criminal, that disgusting filthy Nazi, that International terrorist, that serial killer, that black bastard Obama.

On the TV ranting on about, how going into Iraq was a lot more justified, morally superior, than what Russia did in Crimea.

Someone should remind that black bastard that, the war in Iraq was an illegal war, that over a million innocent lives were murdered, about 6.000 USA troops were killed, about 20.000 USA troops have permanent injuries and about 6 million people were displaced.

There are no adjectives to describe and do justice to that scandalous Criminal Obama, that Hitler incarnate.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#703 Aug 19, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
I am a Realist and not Gay.
Can you say that from you too?
What is real is

Putin and his KGB gang of multi-billionaire crook buddies are well known.
Corruption is off the scale while the oppression grows.

And if you investigate they wipe you out.
Sergei Magnitsky and others found out the hard way.
Meanwhile Putin expands Russia's borders like it really needs too it's so small.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#704 Aug 19, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is real is
Meanwhile Putin expands Russia's borders like it really needs too it's so small.
I think he is trying to put another layer around Russia to protect from Nato, however I think the world is going past that scenario
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#705 Aug 19, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
Yap yap yap that black bastard blah blah blah....
Scratch a homophobe, find a racist underneath.

Oh, and in case you didn't know: Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet agrees that homosexuality poses no threat whatsoever to children or anyone else. Since they've all got the peer-reviewed research to back it all up, I'll gladly take their word for it over the word of a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal bigot like you any old day of the week.

Location hidden

#706 Aug 19, 2014
This is an awesome analysis from a Finn - I don't know his name:

Russia is not ruled by the oligarchs. It's Putin himself who is the Zsar of Russia, not the oligarchs. They are Putin's gofers.

In 2000 it might have been the other way around and Putin was the oligarchs' gofer. But that was 14 years ago and a KGB-agent knows how to steal the reins when given the opportunity.

1. Putin gained political power thanks to the money from the oligarchs, media visibility and intimidation policy.

2. Putin appointed his trusted men to his close circle, for example Medjedev. They exchange places as PM and president through arranged elections. Putin's clique takes the power and they start to put things in order. A deal is made with the oligarchs in 2000, but Putin doesn't approve all of them. Some are changed into others and deals are made only with 'trusted' men.(FSB probably has some shit on those trusted men, gay-videos from hotels or taped prostitute orgies, in other words they are completely under Putin's thumb.

3. Putin puts them in place in 2003. Mikhail Hodorkovski WAS Russia's richest man in 2003, the most powerful oligarch. It didn't help him when Putin showed who's who. Note that Putin doesn't hestitate to kill if necessary. Unpleasant journalists get killed.. But he didn't want to kill Hodorkovski, he wanted to keep him on display in a cage where he was tortured sending every oligarch the message: "Obey Putin or you are next"

Lesson: the oligarchs are nothing these days compared to Putin. They do exactly what Putin says. Their bodyguards aren't much of a help against FSB - and Putin has probably infiltrated every oligarch's security staff with a few of his own agents. If an oligarch thinks of planning something, Putin's spy will reveal it in time. That's why the oligarchs don't stand up against Putin.

4. In 2006: Do not think that you are safe abroad. Litvinenko is murdered in a flashy style leaving no questions to who's arm reaches abroad to those who commit treason.

Lesson: Nobody is safe from Putin if he decides to liquidate someone. Shut your mouth if you want to live. The message seems to have reached everyone.

5. Taking over the media. He is probably soon starting a complete surveillance project on Russian citizens.

6. The "enemy". It justifies cruelties on persona-non-gratas and make the action against rules "legit". Nazi Germany had Jews. Bolseviks had capitalists and kulaks. Modern Russia has created Gays and Foreign Agents. Anyone can be made gay - the worst crime. Foreign Agents are handy to create by using quasi-evidence.

7. Building up the army. Chenya was cruelly crushed. At the same time the army's ability to do cruelties was tested. Georgia was squashed in Soviet-style and they took notice of that. In Crimea we saw an amazingly professional army. Putin's machinery of violence is ready for everything. This time the army won't refuse to shoot their own. Putin has got himself a murdeours special force through these conflicts, which will be sent to slaughter in Moscow if needed.

When he has a ruthless bunch who can slaughter a few hundred just like that in front of tv-cameras, then the people can't do anything.

Putin is the real dictator in Russia and he can't be overthrown easily. A good sniper on the roof would be the only possibility, but even that is not easy.

Russian population is effectively kept in line by these things:

1. The population's slave-mentality. They love a strong militant in Russia.

2. People don't get guns in Russia.

3. Putler has clearly prepared for total internet surveillance. He doesn't let people organize. In Russia they don't have Facebook, they have Vkontakt. They don't have Google, they have Yandex etc. All of them are tightly under Kreml's control, who can pick up the primus motors of rebels and sends them to Siberia. Let them rebel there...

Location hidden

#707 Aug 19, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and in case you didn't know: Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet agrees that homosexuality poses no threat whatsoever to children or anyone else. Since they've all got the peer-reviewed research to back it all up, I'll gladly take their word for it over the word of a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal bigot like you any old day of the week.
There was an article when the ludicrous law was made in Russia, which indicated dictatorship in Russia.

When men are emasculated by a dictatorship they need someone who in their eyes is even lower than they are: homosexuals.

This is so sad, so sad :(

Gays have fought for their rights for so long, then Putin goes and takes them away - he should focus on the paedos in Russia instead. Their streets are filled with millions of homeless children who's only way to survive is the fucking paedos in Russia!
PROUD TO BE SERB

Port Pirie, Australia

#708 Aug 19, 2014
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA wrote:
The vile racism and unbelievable stupidity of these Russian Fascists makes me sick.
You are sick, since your been born. Lol.
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

#709 Aug 19, 2014
Putin is bad for business for Russia. For that reason alone he is a man that is out of step with the times. He simply is not mentally or intellectually equipped to lead Russia any longer. He was acceptable after inheriting Yeltsin's mess, and cleaned it up somewhat, but these days he is an old 62 year old geek that took too many judo hits on his head and is also likely senile, struggling with his own identity and gender orientation issues and is obviously suffering from delusions of grandeur, narcissistic personality disorder and bouts of bi polar disorder, along with neurological issues similar to parkinsons that seem to be paralyzing his left side and is increasingly more obvious as he walks. So for all those reasons, he is in Act 4 of the 4 act play "PUTIN" which has already run too long. He will be gone in 2015 I figure

Tadley, UK

#710 Aug 19, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
read Bible or Koran.
If you will not read and you had a nice Childhood think back how it would have been growing up under People where anyone is just interested in the other his Bottom.
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Surrey, Canada

#711 Aug 19, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is real is
That's the score alright. Pity there are no decent or ballsy Russians left, or so it seems at the moment.
Hue

Toronto, Canada

#712 Aug 19, 2014
PUTIN a NAZI PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are ignorant of the FACT that Russia APPROVED the annexation of Crimea by Ukraine more than a half-century ago. The fact that the Soviet Union was a total failure does not undo the FACT of Crimea being part of Ukraine. You pay RENT do you, then STEAL the rental property like a common thief? That makes it right, does it?
Yes, you are ignorant of the fact that nations in the West like Canada have comparable resources to Russia and that nobody here "envies" Russia in any way; disgust and pity are the emotions Canadians feel towards Putin's fascist Russia.
Yes, you are alsio ignorant of the FACT that the UN voted OVERWHELMINGLY to recognize Crimea as part of Ukraine! You sstupidly pretend that a majority of the UN General |Assembly is not the "International Community"? as well! The "non-Western" countries like the DPRK do indeed support fascist Russia, but who cares about a pitiful handful of loser dictatorships?
So, are there any other idiotic examples of your ignorance and willingness to lie you would like to share?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
It is irrelevant to the legality of the ownership of Crimea what the UN voted about it. When someone gives someone else’s property as a gift, the gifting is illegal. Khrushchev was not owner of Crimea; neither was he the representative of Russian people, so he could not legally give Russian Crimea to Ukraine. At the point of Separation, Duma, which was the representative of Russian people, voted twice, asking Jeltsin to reclaim Crimea, which he did not do; and the Ukraine separated taking Russian property, the Crimea, with it. That is steeling!!!

West Europeans were always picking on Russian resources; that’s why they invaded Russia three times: Belgian king Leopold; French Napoleon; German Hitler.
fyi

Teague, TX

#713 Aug 19, 2014

No! more like Ivan.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#714 Aug 19, 2014
PROUD TO BE SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
That One Band is you. This is a copy cat like in Yugoslavia. Thanks. When NATO & USA , infiltrate the? Red Cross. Working for NATO & USA .
So F**K the Red Cross, No more donation from me. I give blood +$$$$$ to the Red CROOS Shit.
From now on will be the big F**K? """"" O """".
i wish i could say i understood your post...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horsham Rural City Council meeting | Live 5 hr Pat Robertson s F... 2
News Meet Valentina Sampaio, the first ever transgen... 8 hr MeSo 3
News The Women's March On Washington Is Nothing But ... 10 hr inbred Genius 13
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 12 hr Daily Journal Boys 23
News LGBTQ summit in Colorado Springs raises concern... Sat Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News A Trans Woman Pressing Charges Against Her Abus... Sat Quirky 38
News Larry Wilmore Schools Milo YiannopoulosBy Marlo... Feb 18 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
More from around the web