Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3311 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Pro Ukraine

UK

#499 Aug 8, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the dumb Nazi know that???
do you know all of them personally???
you and your lies are an embarrassment. Nazi worthless lying peasant.
You only need to do a little internet research to find the total.

There are other information sources than RT, you dumb brainwashed Russian nazi.

Hehehehehe.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#500 Aug 8, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
sunshine went along and got me banned. Hilarious and cowardly, lol
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing that out, Fa-Foxy ;)
It took a time to look for the original article and you are absolutely right! I confused partnership with membership. Thank you xx
Our countries should be in Nato
Finland and Sweden joined EU in 1995. Two countries who believe in democracy, individual freedom, tolerance, market economy, state of justice and a community of social well-being, in short we believe in a liberal community. Both EU and Nato are also built upon these human values to protect and make sure that our children and grandchildren can also grow up in freedom.
After the WW2 the conclusion was that democracies have to stick together. Democracy tends to solve conflicts with a dialogue, not with weapons, but when the democracy is threatened then even democracies have to protect themself, otherwise authoritian powers will take over.
EU is today the world's most free, peaceful and democratic area. 22 of the 28 EU-countries are also Nato-members. After experiences of both nazism and communism, both EU and Nato were founded as the leading western democracies. Today the majority of former soviet-countries have also joined these democratic organizations.
The outside world's approach to Russia got more and more complicated and strained after the annexation of Crimea and happenings in Ukraine. They prove that Putin is ready to crush the human rights in order to achieve his goals. At the same time the regime has turned into more authoritarian with state-controlled medias, and the regime challenges and gloats at liberal values and tolerance. Russia is building step by step their propaganda so that it is in line with the regime's actions. Hence Europe is facing a new security-political surrounding, where things we didn't think were possible anymore suddenly became common again.
The logical next step for Finland and Sweden is a serious discussion about joining Nato.
Both our countries have a deep partnership with Nato and a good bilateral defense co-operation. Finland and Sweden will need each other more and more in the futures, so hopefully the security-political solutions will be the same.
Without membership in a militarian alliance there are no guarantees that our countries would be protected in a conflict. Some point out that the close co-operation with Nato is sufficient. Nothing speaks for that. Both Ukraine and Georgia - like Finland and Sweden - are partnership-countries in Nato. Ukraine and Georgia have participated by sending many soldiers to Afghanistan for example. Yet they have been left alone. Like Nato's head secretary and USA's ambassador in Sweden have emphasized, the collective security doesn't extend to partnership-countries or even to countries who apply for membership.
Unless Russia completely changes the direction of their foreign policy, we can well face a time with excessive strains.
A membership in a militarian alliance is like an insurance against fire; it's almost never needed, but still house owners take it because the consequences of a fire can be catastrophic. One shouldn't either think that one can take an insurance by the time that the house is already burning.
Nato is an alliance who can protect their membership-countries, but more importantly defend our pluralistic and open community system. Today Finland and Sweden belong to this alliance. So far our countries have chosen not to apply for membership in Nato. Now we demand a more open debate about Nato, without prejudice.
JAN BJÖRKLUND (FP)
CARL HAGLUND (FP)
http://www.svd.se/opinion/brannpunkt/vara-lan...
It's no surprise sunshine got you banned, the fat Russian hag has had other posters banned or tried to ban them, even though she and her Russian friends post far worse things.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#501 Aug 8, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>One and a half million Nazis dictating to the Canadian government... We should wipe Canada off the map.
They're not nazis and they don't dictate to the Canadian government.
Wipe Canada off the map, this on top of your "nuke Poland", you sound like a nazi yourself. Is your favourite book Mein Kampf? I mean other than 100 fattening foods.:-)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#502 Aug 8, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out. That's simply her Tymoshenko impersonation.
Are you doing an impersonation of somebody who's extremely dense or does it just come naturally?:-)
Live Free or Die

Barnet, VT

#503 Aug 8, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you doing an impersonation of somebody who's extremely dense or does it just come naturally?:-)
LOL

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Heard the latest? Yats is out to sanction Moscow with a ban on gas transit to Europe.

That'll teach 'em. ;-)

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#504 Aug 8, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's no surprise sunshine got you banned, the fat Russian hag has had other posters banned or tried to ban them, even though she and her Russian friends post far worse things.
This is true.

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#505 Aug 8, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>They're not nazis and they don't dictate to the Canadian government.
Wipe Canada off the map, this on top of your "nuke Poland", you sound like a nazi yourself. Is your favourite book Mein Kampf? I mean other than 100 fattening foods.:-)
Yes "sunshine" has double standards.

She complains about people making comments against her Russia that fall way short of killing all Russians.....yet she has on many occasions suggested killing/whiping off the map, the people of the nations like Canada, Poland, Ukraine, etc.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#506 Aug 8, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You only need to do a little internet research to find the total.
There are other information sources than RT, you dumb brainwashed Russian nazi.
Hehehehehe.
You are one lying son of a Nazi b itch. Hehehehe.

USA certainly is a third World nation you idiot, look at the millions living on the streets and in tent cities, all across USA.

All those millions living in total squalor, under plastic sheets, makes USA propaganda the laughing stock of the World.

I do not, answer, argue or discuss anything with stupid, ignorant, brainwashed, imbeciles, such as yourself.

Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.

How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.

Google...The Nazi - American Money Plot 1933-1939

If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.

Google...Operation Paper Clip.
russian

Laurinburg, NC

#509 Aug 8, 2014
you can compare putin to hitler if you dont have any idea who hitler is.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#510 Aug 8, 2014
We do have an idea who Hitler is and the comparison is a very good one, there's not much difference between them.
russian

Laurinburg, NC

#511 Aug 8, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
We do have an idea who Hitler is and the comparison is a very good one, there's not much difference between them.
i dont see any deathcamps mass relocations or indiscriminate killings. just a bunch of western bullshit. the only thing you people even have is a shot down airliner by accident. if thats hitler you know nothing.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#512 Aug 8, 2014
russian wrote:
<quoted text> i dont see any deathcamps mass relocations or indiscriminate killings. just a bunch of western bullshit. the only thing you people even have is a shot down airliner by accident. if thats hitler you know nothing.
You haven't been to Caucasus and Donbass then.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#513 Aug 8, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And it's a shame that Germany didn't obliterate Russia in the 1940's. Winston Churchill's "Operation Unthinkable" should have been put into action, with German partnership, as soon as World War II ended.
Nazi Germany, Nazi USA and Nazi UK did not have the balls to confront the USSR,

As I've always said, Anglo Saxons are filthy cowards, are brutal bullies, are uncivilized cowardly savages.

Hehehehe.
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#514 Aug 8, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
sunshine went along and got me banned. Hilarious and cowardly, lol
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing that out, Fa-Foxy ;)
It took a time to look for the original article and you are absolutely right! I confused partnership with membership. Thank you xx
Our countries should be in Nato
Finland and Sweden joined EU in 1995. Two countries who believe in democracy, individual freedom, tolerance, market economy, state of justice and a community of social well-being, in short we believe in a liberal community. Both EU and Nato are also built upon these human values to protect and make sure that our children and grandchildren can also grow up in freedom.
After the WW2 the conclusion was that democracies have to stick together. Democracy tends to solve conflicts with a dialogue, not with weapons, but when the democracy is threatened then even democracies have to protect themself, otherwise authoritian powers will take over.
EU is today the world's most free, peaceful and democratic area. 22 of the 28 EU-countries are also Nato-members. After experiences of both nazism and communism, both EU and Nato were founded as the leading western democracies. Today the majority of former soviet-countries have also joined these democratic organizations.
The outside world's approach to Russia got more and more complicated and strained after the annexation of Crimea and happenings in Ukraine. They prove that Putin is ready to crush the human rights in order to achieve his goals. At the same time the regime has turned into more authoritarian with state-controlled medias, and the regime challenges and gloats at liberal values and tolerance. Russia is building step by step their propaganda so that it is in line with the regime's actions. Hence Europe is facing a new security-political surrounding, where things we didn't think were possible anymore suddenly became common again.
The logical next step for Finland and Sweden is a serious discussion about joining Nato.
Both our countries have a deep partnership with Nato and a good bilateral defense co-operation. Finland and Sweden will need each other more and more in the futures, so hopefully the security-political solutions will be the same.
Without membership in a militarian alliance there are no guarantees that our countries would be protected in a conflict. Some point out that the close co-operation with Nato is sufficient. Nothing speaks for that. Both Ukraine and Georgia - like Finland and Sweden - are partnership-countries in Nato. Ukraine and Georgia have participated by sending many soldiers to Afghanistan for example. Yet they have been left alone. Like Nato's head secretary and USA's ambassador in Sweden have emphasized, the collective security doesn't extend to partnership-countries or even to countries who apply for membership.
Unless Russia completely changes the direction of their foreign policy, we can well face a time with excessive strains.
A membership in a militarian alliance is like an insurance against fire; it's almost never needed, but still house owners take it because the consequences of a fire can be catastrophic. One shouldn't either think that one can take an insurance by the time that the house is already burning.
Nato is an alliance who can protect their membership-countries, but more importantly defend our pluralistic and open community system. Today Finland and Sweden belong to this alliance. So far our countries have chosen not to apply for membership in Nato. Now we demand a more open debate about Nato, without prejudice.
JAN BJÖRKLUND (FP)
CARL HAGLUND (FP)
http://www.svd.se/opinion/brannpunkt/vara-lan...
Wait a minute, if you are banned why is your old account still visible. Maybe you have been given a "time-out".
Live Free or Die

Barnet, VT

#515 Aug 8, 2014
russian wrote:
<quoted text> i dont see any mass relocations or indiscriminate killings.
I DO! In Porko's pigsty of a nation.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#516 Aug 8, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>One and a half million Nazis dictating to the Canadian government... We should wipe Canada off the map.
Oh brother another crying little twit. You feel intimidated by the Canadians so you fire insults and threats. do you really believe anyone believes YOU??? You operate on half a brain and the half that works suffers from amnesia maybe you should take a break and start doing some research as to what Canada contributes to the world, most peace, we are one of the first nations to offer a hand and financing when people are in trouble be it weather related or war time. If you have something to say, say it with references and stop being a coward making these stupid comments.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#517 Aug 8, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, insults are normal and so is propaganda. I mean on both sides. But you don't see (most) people posting filth and racist hate speech against you west Ukrainians. I'm sure with such an... eventful and interesting history, much can be said about your own genetic predisposition :)
Racism and bigotry are NEVER normal, you should leave this forum until such time as you realize your filth and change it.
russian

Laurinburg, NC

#518 Aug 8, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO! In Porko's pigsty of a nation.
see? you dont have anything. like in iraq.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#519 Aug 8, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one lying son of a Nazi b itch. Hehehehe.
USA certainly is a third World nation you idiot, look at the millions living on the streets and in tent cities, all across USA.
All those millions living in total squalor, under plastic sheets, makes USA propaganda the laughing stock of the World.
I do not, answer, argue or discuss anything with stupid, ignorant, brainwashed, imbeciles, such as yourself.
Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.
How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.
Google...The Nazi - American Money Plot 1933-1939
If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.
Google...Operation Paper Clip.
In the United States the real buying power has been cut by 50 percent in the last 15 years putting10s of millions into poverty. Most people are hanging on week to week or on welfare as we have 50 million living on government food handouts. The economic model placed here in the 1980s is a complete failure, the reason the Government built a high-tech monitoring system to listen to all phone calls and to record all e-mails of all the people 24/7 knowing there will be political consequences of tjhis with the organization of independent and alternative politics.
Pro-Ukraine

Helsinki, Finland

#520 Aug 9, 2014
As a teenager I often argued with people who "dared" to minimize Hitler's crimes by claiming that Stalin's crimes were worse - and that Stalin set up death camps 10 years before Hitler did.

You will find more evidence than you want to find, sadly :(

Seven million died in the 'forgotten' holocaust

Five years ago, I wrote about the unknown Holocaust in Ukraine. I was shocked to receive a flood of mail from young Americans and Canadians of Ukrainian descent telling me that until they read my column, they knew nothing of the 1932-33 genocide in which Josef Stalin's Soviet regime murdered seven million Ukrainians and sent two million more to concentration camps.

How, I wondered, could such historical amnesia afflict so many? For Jews and Armenians, the genocides their people suffered are vivid, living memories that influence their daily lives. Yet today, on the 70th anniversary of the destruction of a quarter of Ukraine's population, this titanic crime has almost vanished into history's black hole.

So has the extermination of the Don Cossacks by the communists in the 1920s, the Volga Germans in 1941 and mass executions and deportations to concentration camps of Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians and Poles. At the end of World War II, Stalin's gulag held 5.5 million prisoners, 23% of them Ukrainians and 6% Baltic peoples.

Almost unknown is the genocide of two million of the USSR's Muslim peoples: Chechens, Ingush, Crimean Tatars, Tajiks, Bashkirs and Kazaks. The Chechen independence fighters who today are branded as "terrorists" by the U.S. and Russia are the grandchildren of survivors of Soviet concentration camps.

Add to this list of forgotten atrocities the murder in Eastern Europe from 1945-47 of at least two million ethnic Germans, mostly women and children, and the violent expulsion of 15 million more Germans, during which two million German girls and women were raped.

Among these monstrous crimes, Ukraine stands out as the worst in terms of numbers. Stalin declared war on his own people in 1932, sending Commissars V. Molotov and Lazar Kaganovitch and NKVD secret police chief Genrikh Yagoda to crush the resistance of Ukrainian farmers to forced collectivization.

Ukraine was sealed off. All food supplies and livestock were confiscated. NKVD death squads executed "anti-party elements." Furious that insufficient Ukrainians were being shot, Kaganovitch - virtually the Soviet Union's Adolf Eichmann - set a quota of 10,000 executions a week. Eighty percent of Ukrainian intellectuals were shot.

During the bitter winter of 1932-33, 25,000 Ukrainians per day were being shot or died of starvation and cold. Cannibalism became common. Ukraine, writes historian Robert Conquest, looked like a giant version of the future Bergen-Belsen death camp.

The mass murder of seven million Ukrainians, three million of them children, and deportation to the gulag of two million more (where most died) was hidden by Soviet propaganda. Pro-communist westerners, like The New York Times' Walter Duranty, British writers Sidney and Beatrice Webb and French Prime Minister Edouard Herriot, toured Ukraine, denied reports of genocide, and applauded what they called Soviet "agrarian reform." Those who spoke out against the genocide were branded "fascist agents."

The U.S., British, and Canadian governments, however, were well aware of the genocide, but closed their eyes, even blocking aid groups from going to Ukraine.

The only European leaders to raise a cry over Soviet industrialized murder were, ironically and for their own cynical and self-serving reasons, Hitler and Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.

The souls of Stalin's millions of victims still cry out for justice.

continue reading the article:
http://www.ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholo...

In this secret recording Hitler tells Mannerheim how shocked he was when people lived like animals in Donetsk.

http://vimeo.com/74010304

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 13 min OccupyThis 17
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 1 hr Solid Blue November 40
looking for Bisexual or lesbian Fillippina in J... (Oct '12) 6 hr Rockyourworld69 67
News Albuquerque school: No calling students 'boys a... 6 hr Still more 12
I want a massage in Rabigh ... Happy ending (Mar '14) 7 hr Rabigh Massage 71
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 8 hr Joy69 2,238
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 9 hr Joy69 2,446
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Tue sparebits 195
More from around the web