Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3313 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

KKKafeteria Christianists

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A nearby abortion clinic is believed to have been the real target.
Right, because that guy, like you, can't tell an abortion provider from a nightclub.

Even if he had to choose a secondary target for some reason why didn't he choose a Walgreen's? Or a joint with female strippers?

Because his bombing is just like the many other mass attacks over the years by our "pro llfe" talibangelicals on places where lgbt people congregate, that's why.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#25 Jul 13, 2014
He certainly is, that's why everybody knows him as Putler.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#26 Jul 13, 2014
KKKafeteria Christianists wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because that guy, like you, can't tell an abortion provider from a nightclub.
Even if he had to choose a secondary target for some reason why didn't he choose a Walgreen's? Or a joint with female strippers?
Because his bombing is just like the many other mass attacks over the years by our "pro llfe" talibangelicals on places where lgbt people congregate, that's why.
You believe bombing a gay club is worse than bombing an abortion clinic. That's wrong. They are both despicable acts. My point is it's not all about you. He wanted to kill people, not necessarily gay.

Repeat. NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. Don't try to hog all the victimhood, there's plenty to go around son.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#27 Jul 13, 2014
KKKafeteria Christianists wrote:
<quoted text>
. You probably imaginarily shot through your imaginary spine with your own imaginary gun to land you in that imaginary chair....
Get a real argument.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jul 13, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe bombing a gay club is worse than bombing an abortion clinic.
As you know my point was that our homegrown, xstain mullhas have perpetrated the same bombings directed at lgbt people which another poster suggested non Western mullahs were going to.

I correctly pointed out it has already happened here, thus exposing that poster's projection.

Rudolph bombed a gay nightclub. If that displayed no particular anti lgbt bias - as you hilariously tried to suggest - then why didn't he bomb a heterosexual stripper bar? Or a food court in some mall?

He was targeting gay people, that's why. Of course he also targeted abortion providers, because that's the same, "pro life," fundie pathology.

And Rudolph is just one example of this sort of mass attack on an lgbt group or bar or gathering place. There have been many, many others in the US. But this one was enough to prove my point.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Jul 13, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real argument.
Sorry to take the air out of your tires, old man.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#30 Jul 13, 2014
Pat Robertson s Fatwass wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry old man.
You should be.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#31 Jul 13, 2014
KKKafeteria Christianists wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because that guy, like you, can't tell an abortion provider from a nightclub.
Even if he had to choose a secondary target for some reason why didn't he choose a Walgreen's? Or a joint with female strippers?
Because his bombing is just like the many other mass attacks over the years by our "pro llfe" talibangelicals on places where lgbt people congregate, that's why.
A nearby abortion clinic is believed to have been the real target.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#32 Jul 13, 2014
Pat Robertson s Fatwass wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know my point was that our homegrown, xstain mullhas have perpetrated the same bombings directed at lgbt people which another poster suggested non Western mullahs were going to.
I correctly pointed out it has already happened here, thus exposing that poster's projection.
Rudolph bombed a gay nightclub. If that displayed no particular anti lgbt bias - as you hilariously tried to suggest - then why didn't he bomb a heterosexual stripper bar? Or a food court in some mall?
He was targeting gay people, that's why. Of course he also targeted abortion providers, because that's the same, "pro life," fundie pathology.
And Rudolph is just one example of this sort of mass attack on an lgbt group or bar or gathering place. There have been many, many others in the US. But this one was enough to prove my point.
A nearby abortion clinic is believed to have been the real target.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#33 Jul 13, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Putin is a good man if he prevents the homosexuals from abusing children.
What about heterosexuals and homophobes that abuse children?
.
They get a free ride?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#34 Jul 13, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Obama who is sending our children to the homosexuals like lambs to the slaughter.
Where are your children's parents?
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Jul 13, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A nearby abortion clinic is believed to have been the real target.
If he needed another target for some reason it didn't have to be a gay bar.

The reason it was a gay bar and not some mall food court is that he had a history of christianist homophobia, just as all the other mass killers of lgbt people in this country did.(With very few exceptions.)

Sorry to deflate you.
theater of the absurd

United States

#37 Jul 13, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> They said Milosovic and Gaddafi were Hitler,seems to me everyone who doesn't bow to the Empire is Hitlerized.
Meanwhile, the guys making nazi salutes and sporting 88 and wolfsangels on their helmets are running the war from Kiev.

So, really - who cares what these imperialist bozos have to say? They're incredulous clowns with 'credentials'.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#38 Jul 13, 2014
Why can't you say
"Is Vladimir Putin Another Hirohito?"
?
XDXDXDXPXP
HAHAHAHAHA
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#40 Jul 14, 2014
Dave wrote:
Unlike Obama who is sending our children to the homosexuals like lambs to the slaughter.
Obama is a bad person!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#41 Jul 14, 2014
Yup...Putin------> The NEW GESTAPO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42 Jul 14, 2014
In consideration of the millions of people who have been killed by the USA directly or indirectly, since Obama took office.

The title of Fascist Nazi leader has to go to that chimp in the Whitehouse, Obama the modern day Hitler, the murderer of millions.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#44 Jul 14, 2014
Let's all remind ourselves what this thread is about.:-)

http://bc01.rp-online.de/polopoly_fs/a-holds-... !httpImage/1701601105.jpg_gen/ derivatives/d540x303/170160110 5.jpg
Pro Ukraine

UK

#45 Jul 14, 2014
http://bc01.rp-online.de/polopoly_fs/a-holds-... !httpImage/1701601105.jpg_gen/ derivatives/d540x303/170160110 5.jpg
Pro Ukraine

UK

#46 Jul 14, 2014
That link doesn't work, this one should.:-)

http://m.rp-online.de/politik/ausland/putler-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patrick's Cabaret settles antigay discriminatio... 1 hr Wondering 9
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 5 hr Gross 8
News NYC to Change ID Rules for Transgendered (Nov '06) 9 hr C Kersey 28
News Trapped in the wrong body (Sep '06) 9 hr C Kersey 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 13 hr Laredo 4
Massage in jeddah (Jun '16) Thu aboa 8
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) Thu Jabbar 94
More from around the web