Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3313 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#294 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a NATO peacemaking operation.
Russian troops should not have even been there in the first place. Especially taking into consideration of the facts about persons like Strelkov. And as far as I recall, the Russian military leader bypassed the proper chain of command and were acting not like peacekeepers, but like allies of Serbia.
Russia can go and feel her own bottom.
Again

The Russians, who played a crucial role in persuading Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic to end the war, had expected to police their own sector of Kosovo, independent of Nato.

When they did not get it, they felt double-crossed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/671495.stm

Location hidden

#295 Jul 29, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>No they didn't Austrians were occupiers you fat dumbo. Those percentages are very low, 1907! The German invasion was in 1941, many of those were no longer in Ukraine.
There were probably A LOT more Germany speakers by 1941 but I can't find a list online. Heck, even Sticky speaks German and it's 2014. And he's an "American"!

Location hidden

#296 Jul 29, 2014
LOL don't put "clueless" on my post. You haven't been on this forum for 5 years.
PUTIN is a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#298 Jul 29, 2014
.....she wrote the book on "clueless".....
Pro Ukraine

UK

#299 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>There were probably A LOT more Germany speakers by 1941 but I can't find a list online. Heck, even Sticky speaks German and it's 2014. And he's an "American"!
There weren't, that's why you can't find any. Sticky is Czech and why does him speaking German prove there were lots of German speakers in Ukraine during the war?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#300 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
LOL don't put "clueless" on my post. You haven't been on this forum for 5 years.
I haven't put clueless on any of your posts! This is the first time I've seen it. I don't need to rate your posts I can tell you now all of your posts are clueless + nuts, except for the ones when you attacked Uther and Dimwit.:-)
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#301 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Again
The Russians, who played a crucial role in persuading Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic to end the war, had expected to police their own sector of Kosovo, independent of Nato.
The problem was a drunken Idiot Yeltsin was in charge of Russia at the time,thats why the Empire chose that time to attack the FRY,i remember when a few Russian Paras landed at Pristina airport,the Nato commanders were wetting themselves,if Yeltsin had any balls he would have re enforced the troops and protected the Serbs,he didn't do it and that has resulted in one Nato blood soaked act of Imperialism after another,now they are at the gates of the Russian federation,it isn't as if Russia wasn't warned about the nature of the Beast,question is what are they going to do about it?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#302 Jul 29, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't put clueless on any of your posts! This is the first time I've seen it. I don't need to rate your posts I can tell you now all of your posts are clueless + nuts, except for the ones when you attacked Uther and Dimwit.:-)
Only idiots like you, without morals, principles or ethics, twist the truth in accordance to your twisted mind.

I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#303 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>They would not have felt betrayed if they hadn't been promised something or lead to believe something. There aren't many details online about negotiations with the Russians. Besides, it's clear the problem wasn't that they were there, the problem is the NATO commander had a problem with it.
The problem was that the Russian troops did not follow the proper chain of command.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#304 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Again
There is enough evidence on how such Russian peacekeeping pans out.
There was enough evidence back then as well: Transnistria, Armenia, Abkhazia.
Moreover, RF leaders and authorities openly took a position supporting Serbia, thus making themselves partial and thus unfit for peacekeeping duties.

And again, in a peacekeeping mission, follow the fooking chain of command or get the fck out of there.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#305 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
You were here back then so you either forgot or you're lying.
You are not making any sense.
It is irrelevant whether I happened to pass by during 2010 or not, what is relevant is that Ukrainian diaspora has not been pushing a civil war. The formenting of a civil war has been on the Putin's agenda. Perhaps you should dig deeper into the media history and dig up all those instances where Kremlin has threatened Kyiv to take action from either the Crimean bases and/ or across the whole border against Ukraine.
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Um ok, I haven't READ that anywhere. Now don't tell me I don't read much lol. If that had happened, the press would still be reminding everyone.
Obviously you have not read much.
FYI, most of those threats against Estonia have been printed either in russian, in estonian language or in some obscure journals in english language. But if you have any proper search skills then you should be able to dig up instances for each and every new East European member of the EU and NATO. And on Finland, of course.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#306 Jul 29, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> The problem was a drunken Idiot Yeltsin was in charge of Russia at the time,thats why the Empire chose that time to attack the FRY,i remember when a few Russian Paras landed at Pristina airport,the Nato commanders were wetting themselves,if Yeltsin had any balls he would have re enforced the troops and protected the Serbs,he didn't do it and that has resulted in one Nato blood soaked act of Imperialism after another,now they are at the gates of the Russian federation,it isn't as if Russia wasn't warned about the nature of the Beast,question is what are they going to do about it?
The problem was simple, its not Gorbachev or Communism or the West's superiority, but Saudi Arabia which was responsible for the end of the cold war. It appears America and Europe did some good ass-kissing to the Saudi Monarchs to convince to dump the oil & gas price, possibly a 90% muslim state like Kosovo for example being the price in return.

Since: Jul 14

Yaroslavl, Russia

#308 Jul 30, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text> The problem was simple, its not Gorbachev or Communism or the West's superiority, but Saudi Arabia which was responsible for the end of the cold war. It appears America and Europe did some good ass-kissing to the Saudi Monarchs to convince to dump the oil & gas price, possibly a 90% muslim state like Kosovo for example being the price in return.
This is just one of the reasons, not the most important. Home-power in 1985, were traitors.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#309 Jul 30, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, he's posting from the UK. Russians post here all the time and I've seen more than one criticize Putin so they obviously have freedom of speech.
But THIS is not a Russian website, is it?
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#310 Jul 30, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>'tard, that is a list of the percentage of German speakers by county/oblast in Galicia in 1907. Moron, page back and read what the conversation was about.
Transposition of venue does not his arguments, which remain as I characterized them.

Variables change. The core equation remains the same.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#311 Jul 30, 2014
I can read wrote:
That rumble must be terrifying for Rusians now.
If only they hadn't built their economy on such shaky ground.
Still, it won't bother the oligarchs.
They'll still be able to afford to emigrate like so many of them do.
Ukrainkas GDP will shrink seven percent this year according to IMF.

Location hidden

#312 Jul 30, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>There weren't, that's why you can't find any. Sticky is Czech and why does him speaking German prove there were lots of German speakers in Ukraine during the war?
Maybe there weren't any surveys done later because no one cared or there was no time? WW1 then WW2. Or maybe it was already a given that so many in west Ukraine spoke German?
LOL Sticky is Ukrainian.

Location hidden

#313 Jul 30, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't put clueless on any of your posts! This is the first time I've seen it. I don't need to rate your posts I can tell you now all of your posts are clueless + nuts, except for the ones when you attacked Uther and Dimwit.:-)
I don't attack either of them, you liar :P

I didn't think it was you anyway, it was either "Belle Sexton" or the raving Nazi lunatic in Port Moody

Location hidden

#314 Jul 30, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> The problem was a drunken Idiot Yeltsin was in charge of Russia at the time,thats why the Empire chose that time to attack the FRY,i remember when a few Russian Paras landed at Pristina airport,the Nato commanders were wetting themselves,if Yeltsin had any balls he would have re enforced the troops and protected the Serbs,he didn't do it and that has resulted in one Nato blood soaked act of Imperialism after another,now they are at the gates of the Russian federation,it isn't as if Russia wasn't warned about the nature of the Beast,question is what are they going to do about it?
",i remember when a few Russian Paras landed at Pristina airport,the Nato commanders were wetting themselves" LOL that IS what all the articles say.

But were the Russians in any position (financially, militarily) to really assert themselves at the time? How much more could they have done?

Location hidden

#315 Jul 30, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was that the Russian troops did not follow the proper chain of command.
What chain of command? Russia isn't a member of NATO :)
It looks like those Brits didn't follow it either, thank God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 8 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 217
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 10 hr Shannon 25
News Transgender candidate takes on culture warrior ... 15 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 4
News Gay men - to be allowed to donate blood three m... 19 hr Darby 6
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... 21 hr Comrade deBlowzio 43
News Thousands dance through Berlin to promote gay a... Sun non homo pheobie 11
News Member of Elite Navy Unit has Come Out as Trans... Sun TerriB1 1
More from around the web