Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3306 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#276 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
"stormed the airfield against UN commands"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/671495.stm
The Russians, who played a crucial role in persuading Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic to end the war, had expected to police their own sector of Kosovo, independent of Nato.
When they did not get it, they felt double-crossed.
It was a NATO peacemaking operation.
Russian troops should not have even been there in the first place. Especially taking into consideration of the facts about persons like Strelkov. And as far as I recall, the Russian military leader bypassed the proper chain of command and were acting not like peacekeepers, but like allies of Serbia.

Russia can go and feel her own bottom.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#277 Jul 29, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Only idiots like you, without morals, principles or ethics, twist the truth in accordance to your twisted mind.
I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
Ah. The Freedom of Speech certainly is glorious, isn't it?

But not in Russia.

Conform or die.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#278 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Your former masters in Austria had already reunited with their Nazi German brothers and you west "Ukrainians" wanted to join the family!
1907 German speaking populations of Galicia
http://www.halgal.com/1907popbylang.html
West Ukraine only:
Bohorodchany 9%
Brody 6%
Dolyna 16%
Drohobych 9%
Horodok 4%
Yavoriv 7%
Kolomyia 10%
Kosiv Pokutskyi 12%
Lwow 6%
Nadvirna 13%
Sniatyn 12%
Staryi Sambir 6%
Stryi 8%
Ternopil 6%
Zhydachiv 4%
Ethnic cleansing?

"My master is better than your master"? Are you seriously presenting these as arguments?

How ... Slavic!... and slavish.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#279 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian troops should not have even been there in the first place. Especially taking into consideration of the facts about persons like Strelkov. And as far as I recall, the Russian military leader bypassed the proper chain of command and were acting not like peacekeepers, but like allies of Serbia.
And yet there was no atempt to remove Yeltsin even after failure of this. I think russian kholkhozniks were simply there to look something to traffic and steel. You remember a guy called Arkan. Arkan the pig farmer was basically a mafia kingpin in Serbia and probably have connections to Russian mafia which the Ingush who commanded those "peacekeepers" belonged to. Isn't the Ingush who commanded them currently the president of Ingushetia.
SSMN

Nicosia, Cyprus

#280 Jul 29, 2014
New sanctions to be imposed on Russia by US/Russia... Let us see Putin and Russia crawling on their knees
SSMN

Nicosia, Cyprus

#281 Jul 29, 2014
Vladimir Putin, Not only a Terrorist, War Criminal, Fascist-Nazi but also a Crook and Bagabont!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#282 Jul 29, 2014
SSMN wrote:
New sanctions to be imposed on Russia by US/Russia... Let us see Putin and Russia crawling on their knees
Now Russia has been found guilty of illegal activity against the largest oil/gas company in Russia and is ordered to pay back 50 billion dollars, so added to the economic sanctions is the share holders of this company seizing bank accounts around the world belonging to Russia.
SSMN

Nicosia, Cyprus

#283 Jul 29, 2014
Well done! Finally Putin's dirty work uncovered...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#284 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must have spent days thinking up this response, lol
Only idiots like you, without morals, principles or ethics, twist the truth in accordance to your twisted mind.

I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#285 Jul 29, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Your former masters in Austria had already reunited with their Nazi German brothers and you west "Ukrainians" wanted to join the family!
1907 German speaking populations of Galicia
http://www.halgal.com/1907popbylang.html
West Ukraine only:
Bohorodchany 9%
Brody 6%
Dolyna 16%
Drohobych 9%
Horodok 4%
Yavoriv 7%
Kolomyia 10%
Kosiv Pokutskyi 12%
Lwow 6%
Nadvirna 13%
Sniatyn 12%
Staryi Sambir 6%
Stryi 8%
Ternopil 6%
Zhydachiv 4%
No they didn't Austrians were occupiers you fat dumbo. Those percentages are very low, 1907! The German invasion was in 1941, many of those were no longer in Ukraine.
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA

Port Moody, Canada

#286 Jul 29, 2014
SSMN wrote:
Vladimir Putin, Not only a Terrorist, War Criminal, Fascist-Nazi but also a Crook and Bagabont!!!
No doubt about THAT!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#287 Jul 29, 2014
That rumble must be terrifying for Rusians now.

If only they hadn't built their economy on such shaky ground.

Still, it won't bother the oligarchs.

They'll still be able to afford to emigrate like so many of them do.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#288 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
You were here back then so you either forgot or you're lying.
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you haven't been listening much.
Um ok, I haven't READ that anywhere. Now don't tell me I don't read much lol. If that had happened, the press would still be reminding everyone.

Location hidden

#289 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't retire from NKVD/KGB/FSB. It is for life.
And I was talking about his last 25 years of practicing terrorism.
Like I said, he retired.
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>If that sounds normal to you, then that speaks volumes about where and wtih whom you hang out.
Actually it would sound normal to most people

Location hidden

#291 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
They would not have felt betrayed if they hadn't been promised something or lead to believe something. There aren't many details online about negotiations with the Russians. Besides, it's clear the problem wasn't that they were there, the problem is the NATO commander had a problem with it.

Location hidden

#292 Jul 29, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. The Freedom of Speech certainly is glorious, isn't it?
But not in Russia.
Conform or die.
Idiot, he's posting from the UK. Russians post here all the time and I've seen more than one criticize Putin so they obviously have freedom of speech.

Location hidden

#293 Jul 29, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnic cleansing?
"My master is better than your master"? Are you seriously presenting these as arguments?
How ... Slavic!... and slavish.
'tard, that is a list of the percentage of German speakers by county/oblast in Galicia in 1907. Moron, page back and read what the conversation was about.

Location hidden

#294 Jul 29, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again

The Russians, who played a crucial role in persuading Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic to end the war, had expected to police their own sector of Kosovo, independent of Nato.

When they did not get it, they felt double-crossed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/671495.stm

Location hidden

#295 Jul 29, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>No they didn't Austrians were occupiers you fat dumbo. Those percentages are very low, 1907! The German invasion was in 1941, many of those were no longer in Ukraine.
There were probably A LOT more Germany speakers by 1941 but I can't find a list online. Heck, even Sticky speaks German and it's 2014. And he's an "American"!

Location hidden

#296 Jul 29, 2014
LOL don't put "clueless" on my post. You haven't been on this forum for 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Springdale council to review rainbow crosswalk ... 10 hr Wondering 5
Looking for big daddy in dammam 13 hr Chubby for daddy 1
Gay Dammam (Jul '15) 14 hr Chubby for daddy 38
News 'Voter ID pilot will impact the elderly, transg... 17 hr TerriB1 1
News Psychology Around the Net: April 21, 2018 Mon Its reality 1
Any hard top in Jeddah only top gay Apr 21 Madam_Royce 1
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) Apr 21 Madam_Royce 2,351