Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3306 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#207 Jul 26, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, just because it's an American form, we cannot speak our own minds.
Typical American f ucking democracy. Hehehehe.
It's American democracy.....

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#210 Jul 26, 2014
Putin------The New Gestapo at your service.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#212 Jul 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> It's American democracy.....
Yes, American democracy is not worth a s hit.

Location hidden

#213 Jul 26, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what the word "Gestapo" means. It's a German acronym.
Putin's not the Gestapo. He's just the latest (and one of the most successful) in a long line of Russian dictators seeking to enlarge their reach.
You have your facts twisted.

Since: Jul 14

Yaroslavl, Russia

#214 Jul 26, 2014
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE wrote:
<quoted text> Let's talk about how SOVIET RUSSIA supplied NAZI GERMANY with a SECRET SUBMARINE BASE in Murmansk during WWII when SOVIET RUSSIA and NAZI GERMANY were CLOSE ALLIES! Stalin also promised the Nazi Ribbentrop that "The Soviet Union will not let Nazi Germany lose the war with the democracies of the West"! MILITARY HELP FOR HITLER, STALIN'S CLOSEST ALLY! WOW!!!! Such CLOSE, CLOSE ALLIES these RED and BROWN FASCISTS were!
Interesting logic. Similar to insanity. During the war between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, the SOVIET UNION helped Germany in the war with the USSR.
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE

Surrey, Canada

#217 Jul 26, 2014
CBETObOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting logic. Similar to insanity. During the war between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, the SOVIET UNION helped Germany in the war with the USSR.
Yes, you ARE completely and utterly ignorant of history. Too many days and nights spent passed out in a pool of your own urine and vomit on the streetcorner, eh, "Comrade"?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Here, stupid, learn your own history:

Basis Nord was a secret naval base of Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine in Zapadnaya Litsa Bay, west of Murmansk provided by the Soviet Union. The base was part of a partnership that developed between Germany and the Soviet Union following German-Soviet Non-Aggression treaty of 1939, along with a broad economic agreement of 1940.

In 1939, the Soviet Union agreed to supply the base location to Germany for the purpose of supporting U-boats and commerce raiding.[1] Germany sent supply ships that were anchored in the bay, but the base was never used by Kriegsmarine fighting vessels.[2] Germany's April 1940 invasion of Norway thereafter rendered the base unnecessary.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basis_Nord

Putin has made you Russians so stupid with his ever-shifting lies.....what a shihtforbrains pack of drunken losers you are today.

Location hidden

#218 Jul 26, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what the word "Gestapo" means. It's a German acronym.
Putin's not the Gestapo. He's just the latest (and one of the most successful) in a long line of Russian dictators seeking to enlarge their reach.
Putin is Soviet KGB and want's it back in power.....

Location hidden

#220 Jul 26, 2014
I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#221 Jul 26, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
I would say Dimwits brain is like a record skipping and every time we see this same copy and paste his brain hits the scratch and repeats, never an intelligent comment, oh well good riddance

Location hidden

#222 Jul 27, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamaniac, seems determined to lose it....
....Lose what?
putins a cock

Dublin, Ireland

#223 Jul 27, 2014
Why the hell is the world just watching to see what Putin's is going to do next,especially America,why? Is it because there's no oil there for them to take or is it because they might actualy be evenly matched,unlike the Afghans and Iraqi,s.cmon Europe get rid of this modern day Hitler,I personally would sign up tomorrow,its 2014, end armed occupations and the stupidity and violence that goes with it,if Israel put half the energy they use in Gaza into Russia and shove a rocket up Putin's hole the world would be a greater place.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#224 Jul 27, 2014
putins a cock wrote:
blah, blah, blah
And, given the international community's sorry response, the only way to stop that fascist Poroshenko from killing more civilians is for Putin to shove it into his disgusting face.

Location hidden

#225 Jul 27, 2014
putins a cock wrote:
Why the hell is the world just watching to see what Putin's is going to do next,especially America,why? Is it because there's no oil there for them to take or is it because they might actualy be evenly matched,unlike the Afghans and Iraqi,s.cmon Europe get rid of this modern day Hitler,I personally would sign up tomorrow,its 2014, end armed occupations and the stupidity and violence that goes with it,if Israel put half the energy they use in Gaza into Russia and shove a rocket up Putin's hole the world would be a greater place.
...GW???.....Aren't you still in Texas?

Location hidden

#226 Jul 27, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say Dimwits brain is like a record skipping and every time we see this same copy and paste his brain hits the scratch and repeats, never an intelligent comment, oh well good riddance

Hehehehehe.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#228 Jul 28, 2014
Ivan wrote:
is CONCEALING, DENYING and LYING and worst yet blaming everything on Ukraine. If Pootiniski had not send these bloody terrorist across the border to Ukraine none of this would have happened.
Glenn boobie, you "Canadian" west Ukrainians have been pushing for a civil war in Ukraine ever since I got on this forum in 2010. Come on now, we all know the truth. Even your friend ana prayed Yanukovich would be assassinated and called for an overthrow of the government.
Well, you got your way so what's the problem??
Is it NATO?
I also remember you people wanting to join NATO so you would provoke a war between the US and Russia.

Location hidden

#229 Jul 28, 2014
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>
He he he heheeeeee and just watch the economy go down the drain! That is what poo poo is looking for and you will see who is the REAL Concealing, Denying, Lying crook is!!!! SHAME ON YOU, you full of filt
Does he know the US market is overvalued by 80%?
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/were-in-the-...

Location hidden

#230 Jul 28, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Jews have loved Russia, when Soviets came to Eastern Poland, Jews greeted Soviets with flowers, and kissed Soviet tanks.
A lot of west Ukrainians loved the Nazis. When the Nazis invaded Ukraine, the west Ukrainians greeted the Nazis with flowers in their arms and they already spoke German.

Location hidden

#231 Jul 28, 2014
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeltsin DID send Russian troops to the Balkans.
Those Russian troops even managed to stage an incident by storming an airfield.
I vaguely recall reading about an airport guarded by both British and a small number of Russian troops. I'm pretty sure that was about all they did.

Location hidden

#232 Jul 28, 2014
NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about how SOVIET RUSSIA supplied NAZI GERMANY with a SECRET SUBMARINE BASE in Murmansk during WWII when SOVIET RUSSIA and NAZI GERMANY were CLOSE ALLIES!
Stalin also promised the Nazi Ribbentrop that "The Soviet Union will not let Nazi Germany lose the war with the democracies of the West"! MILITARY HELP FOR HITLER, STALIN'S CLOSEST ALLY!
WOW!!!!
Such CLOSE, CLOSE ALLIES these RED and BROWN FASCISTS were!
Abe? Why are you posting from Canada??
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#233 Jul 28, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn boobie, you "Canadian" west Ukrainians have been pushing for a civil war in Ukraine ever since I got on this forum in 2010. Come on now, we all know the truth.
Which truth?
Kremlin's Pravda?
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your friend ana prayed Yanukovich would be assassinated and called for an overthrow of the government.
Based on Yanukovich's performance as the head of Ukraine, that can be understandable. But that would not necessarily mean a civil war.
Yanukovich stole money from Donbass people as well. And killed individuals.
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I also remember you people wanting to join NATO so you would provoke a war between the US and Russia.
That is the classical way to provoke Russia - to merely exist as an independent state and to join EU and NATO. Russia has threatened each and every one of the East European country ready to join EU and NATO with not just war, but with thermonuclear war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CDC banned from using words like fetus, transge... 52 min Trump is a joke 2
News Roy Moore at campaign rally: 'We don't need tra... 4 hr Theocraencyclical 149
News Regional queer youth call for more understandin... 10 hr Tre H 12
News Kentucky Baptists issue threat regarding hiring... 11 hr Frindly 3
News Manchester Police Create LGBTQ Liaison 11 hr How the West Was ... 11
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) Thu aboa 2,332
Gay in jeddah today Thu 69 cd shemail 5
More from around the web