Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, Allstate Push f...

Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, Allstate Push for Gay Marriage in Northern Ireland

There are 20 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 19, 2018, titled Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, Allstate Push for Gay Marriage in Northern Ireland. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

A number of U.S. multinational companies, including Coca-Cola, IBM, and Citi, have signed onto an open letter that calls on the British Government to legalize homosexual "marriage" in Northern Ireland. The companies claim this is necessary "to attract the best talent to Northern Ireland" and because the multinationals want LGBT employees "to be themselves."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Albert

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2018
Just added Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, Allstate to my boycott list. I refuse to buy anything or do business with any companies that support and promote sexual perversion and deviancy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2018
Such theatrics from Albert... or whatever name she is posting with at present!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Piscataway, NJ

#6 Sep 19, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
Such theatrics from Albert... or whatever name she is posting with at present!
Since posters changing names and locations upsets you so much, there is a simple solution. Stop getting posters banned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Sep 19, 2018
Applause for Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, and all other businesses that support marriage equality!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Piscataway, NJ

#8 Sep 19, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
Applause for Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, and all other businesses that support marriage equality!!!
They are not doing it because they love you. Corporations only care about the bottom line. It is all cold unemotional arithmetic. They will make more money pushing gay marriage then they would otherwise. Don't get me wrong. I have always supported SSM, keeps you off the streets at night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2018
Nothing in the article makes claim that any of these companies are doing anything out of love. Thanks for that informative piece of drunken old man drivel. We can all sleep much easier now...off the streets and all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Piscataway, NJ

#10 Sep 19, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
Nothing in the article makes claim that any of these companies are doing anything out of love. Thanks for that informative piece of drunken old man drivel. We can all sleep much easier now...off the streets and all.
Well then why are you applauding them dummy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 19, 2018
Refer to post #7. It's not a difficult read, and there isn't a whole lot to "spin" from a rational sober person!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2018
What sort of reparative therapay "journalism" is Cybercast News Service to put the word marriage in quotes like that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jcofe

Porterville, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2018
Albert wrote:
Just added Coca-Cola, IBM, Citi, Allstate to my boycott list. I refuse to buy anything or do business with any companies that support and promote sexual perversion and deviancy.
Good, now some advice since the world is evolving faster than you are. Sell everything you have, buy a lot of supplies from wherever you can then go find a dark cave, crawl in and don't come out.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2018
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
What sort of reparative therapay "journalism" is Cybercast News Service to put the word marriage in quotes like that?
Go to the CNS News site and click on "commentary" and I think you will find exactly why they put that word in quotes. Although, I would think it would be obvious without even checking their site.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#17 Thursday Sep 20
Were you so drunk that you don’t remember that we already went through this tirade of yours yesterday?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#19 Thursday Sep 20
Marriage equality world wide!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#20 Thursday Sep 20
NE Jade wrote:
Were you so drunk that you don’t remember that we already went through this tirade of yours yesterday?
What is that word...appuad....in post # 16. Must be a drunken slip up! Too funny. And yes Gay Marriage world wide!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#21 Thursday Sep 20
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>What is that word...appuad....in post # 16. Must be a drunken slip up! Too funny. And yes Gay Marriage world wide!
Don’t poke the bear. He will rant for days about the difference between gay and straight typos!!! LOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Kansas City, MO.

#23 Thursday Sep 20
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Straight typo = Bigot! Fundie! Hater! Ignorant!

Gay typo = typo

We know the Topix rainbow drill by now.
Well at least you "know" where you stand. Good for you!
Christaliban

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Thursday Sep 20
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the CNS News site and click on "commentary" and I think you will find exactly why they put that word in quotes. Although, I would think it would be obvious without even checking their site.
.Whether they have right wing / homophobic commentaries has no bearing on my point about a glaring instance of bias in their news coverage. These two things are unrelated. It's a basic aspect of journalism. There is no question about their politics. There is a question - more than a question - about their journalistic standards.

Again, those are two separate things.

Kansas City, MO.

#27 Friday Sep 21
reality wrote:
Don't need or use your products anymore!
Good for you. While your trolling go to the Fortune 500 web site and check out how companies are LGBT partners with the community.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Friday Sep 21
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. While your trolling go to the Fortune 500 web site and check out how companies are LGBT partners with the community.
Wonder how he justifies all that electronic equipment and software he uses. Boy, with his attitude it must take some real rationalization.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#29 Friday Sep 21
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>

Wonder how he justifies all that electronic equipment and software he uses. Boy, with his attitude it must take some real rationalization.
Indeed, if there was any truth or integrity to his ludicrous idea of avoiding anything with a connection to gays, there wouldn't be much left he could use.

I don't think any of these companies will be too hurt by ignorant bigots who pound their chests and claim "BOYCOTT!" They'll be just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katy Perry salutes gay fans at amfAR Gala 18 min Frankie Rizzo 6
News Cate Blanchett defends straight actors playing ... 17 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News FRC Prays For Elected Officials Who Back 'Ex-Ga... 21 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 7
News Massachusetts residents to vote on transgender ... Sat kyman 1
News In Some Australian Schools, Teachers Can Be Fir... Thu Jesus Latter Day ... 2
News The Broad Church of Transgender Dissenters Oct 18 TerriB1 1
News In rare campaign for Cuba, churches advocate ag... Oct 17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 10