Blog reveals sad final weeks before g...

Blog reveals sad final weeks before gay teen's suicide

There are 3 comments on the National Post story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Blog reveals sad final weeks before gay teen's suicide. In it, National Post reports that:

The 15-year-old Ottawa boy, a son of Coun. Allan Hubley and his wife, Wendy Barber, kept a blog in which he wrote openly of his struggles with depression and the challenges of being an openly gay teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Read about vaccine ingredients ethylmercury, aluminum and formaldehyde as endocrine disruptors. Endocrine disruption is a likely cause of gay/ transgender genetic causation.
Felicia Hobbs

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Depression in teens is uncontrollably growing these days. This can be due to the multiple stresses teens experience at this level of their development. A strong support system like their parents is very significant to help cope with this situation. In some cases, antidepressant drugs may be taken with a physicianÂ’s guidance. Antidepressants can cause many negative effects, like Paxil for instance. It is a commonly prescribed antidepressant but it has been linked to major complications especially in pregnant women and their babies.
Daryl

Europe

#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 4 min DBWriter 1,726
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 42 min Liberte 20
News One Million Concerned Citizens Sign American Fa... 43 min Praise the Governor 4
News Governor wants to change, but not scrap, North ... 2 hr Imprtnrd 146
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 2 hr Imprtnrd 635
Visting jeddah nd looking for western men 3 hr Enjoying life 26
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 12 hr top bick 17cm 14,265
More from around the web