i am bottom in dammam
Handsome Boy

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#341 Sep 15, 2013
BottomDammam wrote:
Hi i am bottom in dammam i am 30y i want indian top or pakistani or philippino please send mail to bottomabha@hotmail.com
i am in jubail & living alone.

young 27 old.

Since: Sep 13

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#342 Sep 16, 2013
Im looking for fat wrote:
Im bottom from dammmam looking for fat
U can call me 0547773688

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#343 Sep 16, 2013
Mature bottom wrote:
looking for top (arab) in Dammam / khobar.
U can call me 0547773688

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#344 Sep 16, 2013
Hi any Bottom in dammam i want philippino bottoms

21y/o

Call me 0547773688

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#345 Sep 17, 2013
softiness wrote:
I'm Filipino here in Dammam. I am looking for someone who can do massage as I feel very tired and stressed. He does not have to be a professional masseur and he must have a place.
Email me at sensitivelover@rocketmail.com.
Contact me on 0547773688 i will make u happy
Mohammed

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#346 Sep 17, 2013
I'm Saudi, 24 years old, looking to Indian or Philippeno who have a place in Dammam and would like to have a fun together
please contact me through Skype: mycock892011
or email: mycock892011@hotmail.com
Mohammed

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#347 Sep 17, 2013
I'm Saudi, 24 years old, looking to Indian or Philippeno who have a place in Dammam and would like to have a fun together or want full body massager
please contact me through Skype: mycock892011
or email: mycock892011@hotmail.com
allow your body heal

Apo, AE

#348 Sep 18, 2013
........ a wonderful way to allow your body heal itself

Therapeutic massage is a wonderful way to manage stress, reduce pain, recover from sports injuries or trauma, and add to your overall wellness program. It's a time to allow your body to heal itself as it was always meant to do.

I am Filipino trained therapeutic massage therapist in khobar who offers the service on week end and after office hours – home service.

Therapeutic massage refers to a collection of techniques designed primarily to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Therapeutic massage can relax muscles, increase circulation, remove metabolic waste products, help the recipient obtain a feeling of connectedness, a better awareness of the body and the way they use and position it. A variety of modalities may be used including: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, CranioSacral, Myofascial Release, Reiki, and Reflexology.

The strokes and manipulations of Massage are each conceived as having specific therapeutic benefit. Therapeutic Massage shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissue of lactic acid, uric acid and other metabolic wastes. It improves circulation without increasing heart load. It stretches the ligaments and tendons, keeping them supple. Therapeutic Massage also stimulates the skin and nervous system while at the same time reduces emotional and physical stress and it is often recommended as part of a regular program for stress management.

Give yourself a time to Relax; Message me thru Jason.ilustre@yahoo.com to schedule a session. Cost for one hour session is SR. 150.
will

Dubai, UAE

#349 Sep 20, 2013
Kenyan 28 bottom looking for top here in dubai call 0552147175

Saudi Arabia

#350 Sep 20, 2013
Any bottom want to have fun tonigt with me just sms me by whats app 0547773688

I have a place
allow your body to heal

Apo, AE

#351 Sep 21, 2013
........ a wonderful way to allow your body heal itself
Therapeutic massage is a wonderful way to manage stress, reduce pain, recover from sports injuries or trauma, and add to your overall wellness program. It's a time to allow your body to heal itself as it was always meant to do.
I am Filipino trained therapeutic massage therapist in khobar who offers the service on week end and after office hours – home service.
Therapeutic massage refers to a collection of techniques designed primarily to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Therapeutic massage can relax muscles, increase circulation, remove metabolic waste products, help the recipient obtain a feeling of connectedness, a better awareness of the body and the way they use and position it. A variety of modalities may be used including: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, CranioSacral, Myofascial Release, Reiki, and Reflexology.
The strokes and manipulations of Massage are each conceived as having specific therapeutic benefit. Therapeutic Massage shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissue of lactic acid, uric acid and other metabolic wastes. It improves circulation without increasing heart load. It stretches the ligaments and tendons, keeping them supple. Therapeutic Massage also stimulates the skin and nervous system while at the same time reduces emotional and physical stress and it is often recommended as part of a regular program for stress management.
Give yourself a time to Relax; Message me thru Jason.ilustre@yahoo.com to schedule a session.
sargbo

Saudi Arabia

#352 Sep 21, 2013
i am 56 both pakistani u can call me 0569708225 i am in dammam
SaMy-KhObaR

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#353 Sep 22, 2013
looking for bottom,filipino prefered,i am living alone in khobar..
will

Dubai, UAE

#354 Sep 22, 2013
Shbbir wrote:
I'M A Top Young man 25 age looking for bottom here in dammam Alkhobar Im near to marina Mall My mob no 0596342167
Am in dubai and kenyan seriously need a top young man and 27 year 0552147175 ma or williamanzaya@yahoo.co.uk
will

Dubai, UAE

#355 Sep 22, 2013
Kenyan 28 bottom looking for top here in dubai call 0552147175
maniyan

Saudi Arabia

#357 Sep 23, 2013
looking for top in khobar or dammam
maniyan

Saudi Arabia

#358 Sep 23, 2013
SaMy-KhObaR wrote:
looking for bottom,filipino prefered,i am living alone in khobar..
i am from india now khobar bottom 30 old
maniyanjudy@yahoo.com
sargbo

Saudi Arabia

#359 Sep 24, 2013
Gay wrote:
I am in Khobar, Indian Bottom. Anyone interested? Age No Bar, mail me at gay.friendneed@facebook.com
i am 57 old m pak both if u ne send mee ur mob no at my E mail(sar_gbo@yahoo.com)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#360 Sep 25, 2013
Hi

i am in Dammam both i am looking for Both or bottom in Dammam

contact me : yanbu.boy69@yahoo.com
lMale Nurse

Apo, AE

#361 Sep 26, 2013
Top Till death wrote:
I leave in Dammam area. if there is some one Bottom, Plz contact.. I have place... i am pakistani 28 love neatness... thanks
toptildeath@yahoo.com
i like pak;
filipini male nurse here: send pic to; jason.ilustre@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 43 min NorCal Native 7,014
jeddah riyadh dammam top and bottom (Jun '11) 1 hr ajk 892
News Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or s... 5 hr JohnInToronto 3
News Facebook's rainbow photos: Armchair activism or... 5 hr okimar 4
News 26 million Facebook users go rainbow for landma... 9 hr Arnold 3
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 10 hr An NFL Fan 89
News US same-sex marriage ruling likely to impact ot... 11 hr barefoot2626 29
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 21 hr Older_top_only 13,769
More from around the web