Valentine Road

Valentine Road

There are 4 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Valentine Road. In it, EDGE reports that:

In a time when adolescent gender expression becomes more commonplace and gradually accepted by the mainstream, it is almost unthinkable to imagine a premeditated murder between eighth grade peers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

David Traversa

Villa La Angostura, Argentina

#1 Oct 8, 2013
As usual the fault lies in the killer's upbringing and the examples he has witnessed ; an atmosphere heavy with hate can only produce storms like this one . But as long as they can spew their venom the possible consequences to children are of no concern to bigots .
Wallace

Richmond Hill, Canada

#2 Oct 9, 2013
"King had started wearing makeup and girlsÂ’ shoes to school. The day after asking McInerney to be his valentine, King suffered the injuries that would kill him"

I don't think McInerney should have shot the [email protected] but he definitely should have beat the crap out of him.

Why did the school allow the [email protected] to wear makeup and girl's shoes to school? Why wasn't something done to stop the [email protected] from molesting and bothering students?

Since: Aug 12

Arnold, MO

#3 Oct 9, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
As usual the fault lies in the killer's upbringing and the examples he has witnessed ; an atmosphere heavy with hate can only produce storms like this one . But as long as they can spew their venom the possible consequences to children are of no concern to bigots .
Wallace wrote:
Why wasn't something done to stop the [email protected] from molesting and bothering students?
Wallace; I would assume for the same reason that they weren't able to stop the killing, they didn't understand what they were seeing.

David; Rage is not really the problem, it is as you noted the spewing venom part. Professional arms men know that personal use of force starts long before lethal. From the sound of the killers family they might actually back hand [Disorienting Force] the child or use other forms of their own, Force of Presence, Verbal Force, to attack such a sign of what they would call weakness. rather than non-verbal communications. The lack of training today of children in different levels of communication/ contention, forced this child to use the only, or most allowable level of force he understood. This doesn't make the child less criminal, it just underlines the hazards lack of understang causes.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Sad
And strange how, cases of murder like this often have the victim in close connection/relationship with the murderer(s); I wonder if they (the victims) being marginalised identify with them (the murderers) because they are in their way marginalised too (damaged)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Indiana must list both moms for children... 2 hr Todd 1
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 2 hr soft fun panty ass 2,196
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 4 hr jeddah_bottom69 705
Looking old top or any bottom in Al-ahsa 5 hr sjeddahmrrr 4
bottom in Jubail (Jun '13) 6 hr Edlow 118
Looking for massage in Jubail (Oct '14) 6 hr Edlow 12
News Caitlyn Jenner says Donald Trump is good for women 10 hr TerriB1 9
More from around the web