Russia moves to enact anti-gay law nationwide

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunherald.com

St. Petersburg and a number of other Russian cities already have similar laws on their books.

Comments
701 - 720 of 786 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#887 Feb 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a Canadian pedohpil
For once I agree with you. lol.
Jen

Clarkston, MI

#888 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination, eventhough personally I believe the Bible is a load of bollocks.
Nevertheless, most people believe the Bible is the word of God, therefore, God says it's an abomination eventhough I believe God is a load of bollocks.
My premise is, if all men had been gay 1000 years ago, you would not be here now blabbering a no brainer, humanity would have been facked, humanity would be NO MORE.
Now I ask, what insane idiot is going to tell me, that IS NORMAL.
Where do you think gay people come from if not from straight people engaging in sex? Homosexuality exists in small segments of the population and some scientists theorize that is nature's way of population control. It also exits in most animal species so I suggest you scrap the extinction arguments.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#891 Feb 3, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing Russia needs is population control... Unless it is against Muslims in Russia.
Fact is White Russians have a population drop crisis... One leading them to extinction.
...
.... Yeah.. There is support for that... With more fertile mothers being more likely to give birth to homosexuals.
..... Then Homosexuals go further & spread more STD's to bring down populations with higher death rates even further.
.......
......... I suppose you could also argue cancer could be considered to be Natures population control as well?
You have such a subtle way with handling the endless rationalizations of one of the worlds biggest lies.
Thank you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#892 Feb 3, 2013
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think gay people come from if not from straight people engaging in sex? Homosexuality exists in small segments of the population and some scientists theorize that is nature's way of population control. It also exits in most animal species so I suggest you scrap the extinction arguments.
.

I don't give a toss what you suggest,

I merely say, being gay is Not normal, what don't you understand??

Also I said nothing about extinction, dumbass.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#893 Feb 3, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing Russia needs is population control... Unless it is against Muslims in Russia.
Fact is White Russians have a population drop crisis... One leading them to extinction.
...
.... Yeah.. There is support for that... With more fertile mothers being more likely to give birth to homosexuals.
..... Then Homosexuals go further & spread more STD's to bring down populations with higher death rates even further.
.......
......... I suppose you could also argue cancer could be considered to be Natures population control as well?
Could it be that they just don't like each other?
Jen

Clarkston, MI

#894 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't give a toss what you suggest,
I merely say, being gay is Not normal, what don't you understand??
Also I said nothing about extinction, dumbass.
My, my, going into vulgarities when you are too ignorant to connect the dots.Your comment suggested that if the world was made of gays the human race would not exist today.BTW, normal is merely a statistical term that suggests a greater probability of something occurring or to exist but does not take into all variables. Diversity and variables do exist in the universe and are part of its reality. Go back to school and get education and stop making a fool of yourself with your pre-scientific assertions from the Dark Ages..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#895 Feb 3, 2013
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, going into vulgarities when you are too ignorant to connect the dots.Your comment suggested that if the world was made of gays the human race would not exist today.BTW, normal is merely a statistical term that suggests a greater probability of something occurring or to exist but does not take into all variables. Diversity and variables do exist in the universe and are part of its reality. Go back to school and get education and stop making a fool of yourself with your pre-scientific assertions from the Dark Ages..
.

Shut up Jen you uneducated dumbass,

Just because variables exist, does not moean it's the Norm,

People are born without fingers or legs but, does not mean it's normal.

Talk about Dark Ages??? you have the mentality of the Neanderthals.

You're an idiot baboon.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#896 Feb 3, 2013
Homosexuality is a sin and is disgusting so it should be criminalzed
Jen

Clarkston, MI

#897 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up Jen you uneducated dumbass,
Just because variables exist, does not moean it's the Norm,
People are born without fingers or legs but, does not mean it's normal.
Talk about Dark Ages??? you have the mentality of the Neanderthals.
You're an idiot baboon.
I am not going to go down in the gutter with you. But,FYI,I have a PhD and several post graduate degrees and was a former university professor. I would have loved having you in one of my science classes so I could use you as a perfect example of an ostensible humanoid that because of some biological, viral or genetic disruption or malady created a deviation in nature that acutely disrupted human brain development to the point of creating a new sub human primate species that possesses your same lack of logic, mental awareness and ability. My only hope is you do not have any off spring to pass on your defective genes to pollute the gene pool.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#898 Feb 3, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Homosexuality is a sin and is disgusting so it should be criminalzed
Lets check GOD's sin list to see if you know your stuff:
.
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
.
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
.
5. Thou shalt not kill
.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
.
7. Thou shalt not steal
.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
.
Ummmmm; sugar: GOD wins
.
You don't know diddley

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#899 Feb 3, 2013
Other posters on Topix disagree with you,

you are obviously a deranged degenerate gay, who is already in the gutter, with gutter mentality, with gutter level intelligence,

now do us a favour and crawl back to the gutter from which you came, get lost.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#900 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't give a toss what you suggest,
I merely say, being gay is Not normal, what don't you understand??
Also I said nothing about extinction, dumbass.
Neither genius nor great talent are "Normal", either.

Other words for "Normal":

Average, mediocre, pedestrian, common, unremarkable, middlin', unexceptional ...
Jen

Clarkston, MI

#901 Feb 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Other posters on Topix disagree with you,
you are obviously a deranged degenerate gay, who is already in the gutter, with gutter mentality, with gutter level intelligence,
now do us a favour and crawl back to the gutter from which you came, get lost.
OK, you, and your so called friends who agree with you ,"big surprise," have closed minds and let others think for you.You believe and follow information even though it may be scientifically proven wrong, or illogical,or smack of "magical thinking" to alleviate your existential angst , because it was conveyed to you from people ,past and present, in societal authority without you utilizing critical thinking and analyzing the data yourself .You are not leaders, but followers,tools of the Establishment, and sheep, or like lemmings following leaders over a cliff like what happened under the czars of old Imperial Russia and the Communist Party of the USSR with similar tactics and policies recently resurrected by former KGB officer ,Putin.Once again, no surprise!Just because you think you are in the majority with your ignorant opinions gives no right to judge anyone but yourself for your lack of courage,mental laziness and inability to critically think.ALL human beings are entitled to be free ,respected and treated with dignity and if you believe in a God, then you must know that we are all part of God's creation, and as many faith systems believe and teach ,we are all God's children.So I suggest you, and your so called cohorts start acting like it, and BTW, please get educated!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#902 Feb 4, 2013
The situation in Moscow, as far as I know isn't that bad. Gays aren't allowed to act gay in public and that's fine. I believe.

People are divided into a couple of groups over here. Some hate Putin and criticize everything that he does, including the whole gay fiasco.

Others, like me, don't care as long as gays just go on doing their gay things privately.

A friend of mine recently came out of the closet. Turned into a flamboyant gay. When his Arabic parents found out, they almost disowned him. He ran away from home and I was one of the people that drove out on the streets, late at night. Calling his friends, my friends for any clues as to where he may be. He's a human being, I will not stop being his friend for the choice that he's made. But, I will not acknowledge it as right.

You guys speak of freedom in America. But you disregard the freedom of choice in Russia. People are against homosexuality, and that's the choice of the majority. There aren't witch hunts. It's just illegal to have gay culture in Russia, which is a great thing.

Oh and on the first pages of this thread there was so much ignorance and hate on Russia, it was very much uncalled for. Russia doesn't need anyone's pity. Russia needs to stay strong and grow.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#903 Feb 4, 2013
Armoondie wrote:
The situation in Moscow, as far as I know isn't that bad. Gays aren't allowed to act gay in public and that's fine. I believe.
People are divided into a couple of groups over here. Some hate Putin and criticize everything that he does, including the whole gay fiasco.
Others, like me, don't care as long as gays just go on doing their gay things privately.
A friend of mine recently came out of the closet. Turned into a flamboyant gay. When his Arabic parents found out, they almost disowned him. He ran away from home and I was one of the people that drove out on the streets, late at night. Calling his friends, my friends for any clues as to where he may be. He's a human being, I will not stop being his friend for the choice that he's made. But, I will not acknowledge it as right.
You guys speak of freedom in America. But you disregard the freedom of choice in Russia. People are against homosexuality, and that's the choice of the majority. There aren't witch hunts. It's just illegal to have gay culture in Russia, which is a great thing.
Oh and on the first pages of this thread there was so much ignorance and hate on Russia, it was very much uncalled for. Russia doesn't need anyone's pity. Russia needs to stay strong and grow.
You sound like a very good friend.

Freedom is individual, not collective. Many individuals are free. There are groups of individuals who are free. It is not the group that is free.

Do not worship the majority. The purpose of the group is to benefit the freedom of it's individuals. To perpetuate individual freedom. To protect it ... even from the group or part of the group.

To assert that an individual must be sacrificed for the group is the reasoning of Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin.

"The Group" is an idea, a mental construct; not a concrete.

A case can be made for limiting the freedom of one individual because of harm to another individual, but not to "the group" because it has no concrete reality. One must demonstrate harm to the freedom of an individual by another specific individual.

One cannot harm an idea, nor limit the freedom of an abstract.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#904 Feb 4, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets check GOD's sin list to see if you know your stuff:
.
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
.
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
.
5. Thou shalt not kill
.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
.
7. Thou shalt not steal
.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
.
Ummmmm; sugar: GOD wins
.
You don't know diddley
Let's not go too far with religion in here, Bro. The Orthodox religion isn't theological for it's adherents, but rather a collection of observances. They haven't been trained in, or even exposed to, moral theology. They've been taught to obey their hierarchy, venerate their ceremonial places, trinkets, images and ancestors (saints); and to stand through elaborate and long ceremonies designed to abase their spirits and indoctrinate them in these practices. They don't really know the biblical anthologies in any but the most cursory fashion, and then only as it applies to performing their observances. Their religion is like a recreation of the Temple Cult and the hegemony it held over Judea: Priests and their rituals at the center, and everything else exists to support it. Morality isn't actually morality in their case. It is just another set of rubrics to be observed for the sake of the foggy notion of "purity" of their country.

Anthropologically it's VERY interesting, but in terms of actual spiritual and moral development it is primitive indeed. Acts of petty and gross cruelty to each other aren't even considered in light of Yeshua's teachings. Such considerations are individual considerations, and they aren't taught that such considerations are for them, but only for the hierarchy. So, in a real an living sense, morality isn't a portable thing that one can take into day to day life in their dealings with each other.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#905 Feb 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Other posters on Topix disagree with you,
you are obviously a deranged degenerate gay, who is already in the gutter, with gutter mentality, with gutter level intelligence,
now do us a favour and crawl back to the gutter from which you came, get lost.
Do you EVER prove your assertions, or only commit fallacies of reasoning ... and calumny?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#908 Feb 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom is individual, not collective. Many individuals are free. There are groups of individuals who are free. It is not the group that is free.
Do not worship the majority. The purpose of the group is to benefit the freedom of it's individuals. To perpetuate individual freedom. To protect it ... even from the group or part of the group.[/quote]

I can't disagree with you. What you said is right.

[quote]<quoted text>
To assert that an individual must be sacrificed for the group is the reasoning of Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin.[/quote]

Not familiar with this.

[quote]<quoted text>
"The Group" is an idea, a mental construct; not a concrete.
A case can be made for limiting the freedom of one individual because of harm to another individual, but not to "the group" because it has no concrete reality. One must demonstrate harm to the freedom of an individual by another specific individual.
One cannot harm an idea, nor limit the freedom of an abstract.
What do you think of TSA? Phone conversations being recorded? Plans of having tight security at malls? That's sacrificing freedom (privacy) for security, which is going on in United States.

In Russia, this freedom, of choosing a sexual orientation is being sacrificed to have healthier kids. To reduce a factor which harms the population growth.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#910 Feb 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither genius nor great talent are "Normal", either.
Other words for "Normal":
Average, mediocre, pedestrian, common, unremarkable, middlin', unexceptional ...
.

I do not dispute that, genius is not normal.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#911 Feb 4, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets check GOD's sin list to see if you know your stuff:
.
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
.
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
.
5. Thou shalt not kill
.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
.
7. Thou shalt not steal
.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
.
Ummmmm; sugar: GOD wins
.
You don't know diddley
You are confusing the sins and commandments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 6 min Hitek Rednek 40
Police hunting anti-gay pamphleteers: one dress... 29 min Dubya 8
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Hue 878
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 2 hr WasteWater 40
Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians... 7 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 25
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 7 hr good 12,661
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 8 hr mmm 296
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 10 hr asadkhan 1,326
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 15 hr indian top jeddah 1,114
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) Tue jhon 142
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Aug 24 svdmvs 150
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Transgender People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••