Gender tending

May 26, 2013 Full story: Bangkok Post 7

Though the faith's teachings transcend issues of sexual identity, the monkhood in Thailand is struggling to accept or even come to terms with the truth about the gay and transgender men within its ranks Despite being born a boy, 28-year-old Deer has never accepted her masculinity.

Full Story

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 May 27, 2013
From the Transgender Capitol of the world! There seems to be as much bad information, poor understanding, discrimination, and outright lies about us in in the west. BTW Gay people do not cross dress! Transgendered people cross dress! If someone cross dresses they are Transgendered, not gay!
Regards, Terri
Hello

College Point, NY

#2 May 27, 2013
Buddhism in no way accepts homos and pedos and other freaks in the true Sangha. That is a false Sangha.

Only if one loves the Buddha, the truth, more than feelings for friends, family, sexual attractions are you accepted. Those who want to remain slaves to the 5 skandhas have no place in the Dharma!
anna

United States

#5 May 27, 2013
Hello wrote:
Buddhism in no way accepts homos and pedos and other freaks in the true Sangha. That is a false Sangha.
Only if one loves the Buddha, the truth, more than feelings for friends, family, sexual attractions are you accepted. Those who want to remain slaves to the 5 skandhas have no place in the Dharma!
Part of Shila is
Right speech involves abstaining from
lying, gossiping, or hurtful talk.

samadhi, a part is right mindfulness is the focusing of one's attention on one's body, feelings,
thoughts, and consciousness in such a
way as to overcome craving, hatred, and
ignorance.
Hello

College Point, NY

#6 May 28, 2013
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of Shila is
Right speech involves abstaining from
lying, gossiping, or hurtful talk.
samadhi, a part is right mindfulness is the focusing of one's attention on one's body, feelings,
thoughts, and consciousness in such a
way as to overcome craving, hatred, and
ignorance.
You must be a certified protector of feelings for pedos and sodomists.

Again, anyone ordaining these mentally deranged weirdos should be disrobed.
Kelly

Louisville, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a certified protector of feelings for pedos and sodomists.
Again, anyone ordaining these mentally deranged weirdos should be disrobed.
What bothers you so much about transgendered people? Are you attracted to them? Must be, since you're so adamantly opposed to them. Now, go put on that hot dress and meet the guy you've always wanted!
Hello

College Point, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers you so much about transgendered people? Are you attracted to them? Must be, since you're so adamantly opposed to them. Now, go put on that hot dress and meet the guy you've always wanted!
No you monkey, now you will ask what bothers me so much about criminals and other deranged people...your deranged brain is revealed.

Idiots like you don't belong in the Dharma if evil does not repulse you. Transgendered people are so because thy accept their evil bodies as self. If they don't reject evil than they are evil since they own it.

A Buddhist must guide people away from deranged mind states never accept it.

“bungai terong”

Since: Mar 08

lantang senang belama

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
No you monkey, now you will ask what bothers me so much about criminals and other deranged people...your deranged brain is revealed.
Idiots like you don't belong in the Dharma if evil does not repulse you. Transgendered people are so because thy accept their evil bodies as self. If they don't reject evil than they are evil since they own it.
A Buddhist must guide people away from deranged mind states never accept it.
Monkhood is for straight men who want to live a lifestyle conquering the kilesas.

It's not the end of the world for those GLTB people, Dhamma for the layfolks can help them lead more meaningful lives, with much more wholesome way of living with the six senses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bottom in Jubail (Jun '13) 1 hr riyadh 88
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 1 hr riyadh 110
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 2 hr Troll Stopper 13
Apple CEO Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in South 2 hr Hoyt the Idiot 7
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 3 hr Latter Day Taints 19
Transgender women seek herbal alternatives to h... 6 hr TerryE 4
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 7 hr TerryE 31
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 9 hr princepak 13,144
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 16 hr cbtluvr2009 158
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 22 hr topjeddah26 1,513
More from around the web