Study: Non-White, Non-Straight Worker...

Study: Non-White, Non-Straight Workers Face Hurdles

There are 5 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Study: Non-White, Non-Straight Workers Face Hurdles. In it, EDGE reports that:

Take a pot and throw in some of the ingredients LGBT people of color face: discrimination coupled with a lack of workplace protections, unequal job benefits and taxation, and unsafe, under-resourced U.S. schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

YesSireeBob

Milpitas, CA

#2 Dec 4, 2013
Franz wrote:
Finally an article with some good news!
Wrong. This is not an article about your demise.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Franz wrote:
Finally an article with some good news!
Why would this interest someone from Germany?It's mighty early over there in Germany. Talk about fabrication! Now make sure you don't post as "Straight Sh00ter/Blonde Queer" for about a week or so. Then you can claim to have been away on that Hawaiian honeymoon you have been posting about!*shhhh, your secret is safe*
Franz

Germany

#4 Dec 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Why would this interest someone from Germany?It's mighty early over there in Germany. Talk about fabrication! Now make sure you don't post as "Straight Sh00ter/Blonde Queer" for about a week or so. Then you can claim to have been away on that Hawaiian honeymoon you have been posting about!*shhhh, your secret is safe*
Sorry to burst your bubble sweet cheeks but I'm not the poster who posts as Straight Shooter or Blond Queen.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Straight white males think they and they alone should rule the world. Gays gaining thier civil rights is making that pathetic delusion crumble down around them.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble sweet cheeks but I'm not the poster who posts as Straight Shooter or Blond Queen.
Oh, dear, offended are we? See what happens when you lay down with liars? You wake up with lying fleas.

Try registering and stop using false names and you won't have to explain yourself anymore.

Germany, my eye. Quick, what is rouladen and what's spatzel? What money was used there before the Euro? When does one eat Weissewurst, early or noon or late?

When I was younger, I actually lived in Germany and I can tell you have not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion 8 hr Holy Guacamole 10
News LGBT groups protest potential California textbooks 10 hr Daniel 17
News In wake of a brutal tragedy, friends remember t... 16 hr cil 17
News $20 million worth of intolerance (Nov '08) 18 hr a-voice-in-paradise 409
i want full body massage (Sep '12) Tue Distructer 38
News FEATURE-Gay and intersex asylum seekers find pl... Tue Rev Cash Dollar 7
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... Tue Wondering 90
More from around the web