D.C. Council Unanimously Passes Birth...

D.C. Council Unanimously Passes Birth-Certificate Bill

There are 2 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 5, 2013, titled D.C. Council Unanimously Passes Birth-Certificate Bill. In it, EDGE reports that:

The D.C. Council unanimously approved a bill last week that makes it easier for transgender and intersex individuals to obtain new birth certificates reflecting their correct gender and name, while simplifying and streamlining the current process of amending such information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Quote " a signed statement from a licensed health care professional attesting that the applicant has received treatment appropriate for a gender transition." UNQUOTE.

What a bunch of Bullshit! Could they be anymore ambiguous? This is just more pandering to the transgender community who have highjacked a transsexual diagnosis and whom don't want GRS. Sorry but if you haven't had surgery then your still a man and changing your birth certificate won't change that. Just because you live "AS" a women doesn't make you one ONLY surgery will do that. Your desire to keep your male parts only confirms that you have the mind of a man. And if you haven't had surgery then you haven't earned the right to have your birth certificate changed......IMHO which I'm entitled too!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Brandi Parker wrote:
Quote " a signed statement from a licensed health care professional attesting that the applicant has received treatment appropriate for a gender transition." UNQUOTE.
What a bunch of Bullshit! Could they be anymore ambiguous? This is just more pandering to the transgender community who have highjacked a transsexual diagnosis and whom don't want GRS. Sorry but if you haven't had surgery then your still a man and changing your birth certificate won't change that. Just because you live "AS" a women doesn't make you one ONLY surgery will do that. Your desire to keep your male parts only confirms that you have the mind of a man. And if you haven't had surgery then you haven't earned the right to have your birth certificate changed......IMHO which I'm entitled too!
Yeah, you got yours and now you don't want anyone else to have any rights. You are so selfish that you cannot even consider or admit the problems most people face, like a spoiled rotten brat who just wants to be different. You are no better than an emo or goth kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 9 min jennifer_e_davis1... 64
News Turkish police pepper spray gay pride parade 54 min scott 19
News Philly officials wrap Vatican meetings for pope... 56 min Larry Craig s WC ... 81
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 6,890
News Turkish police use water cannons to clear gay p... 2 hr Yakitori 3
News Transgender immigration detainees may be housed... 3 hr Abe 1
News US same-sex marriage ruling likely to impact ot... 6 hr goonsquad 25
More from around the web