10 Reasons We Still Need HIV Research and Care

Jan 1, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Finding a cure, searching for a vaccine, lowering rates of infection: that's why HIV research is needed As 2014 begins, EDGE looks at the year in review, revisiting the top reasons that our community must continue the fight for HIV research, the search for a vaccine and the fight for a cure, in the midst of countless phony panaceas.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

FundieraiSing Mullahs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mongoloid, you are a disgusting and hypocritical and ignorant and lying bigot, and trash like you will find yourselves rejected by society at large in the coming years. I'm just your preview, you stupid filth.
And AIDS worldwide is overwhelmingly a heterosexually transmitted disease, your perpetual racism notwithstanding.
if you are the preview, then I can honestly believe that God is turning His back on humanity.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are the preview, then I can honestly believe that God is turning His back on humanity.
That's the entire point, when you stupid, sexually sick mullahs begin to equally bray about those who bear false witness, for example, then we'll know something about scripture is involved.

In the meantime you have nothing to do with gawd. You're just am outlier, uneducated bigot.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals take the cake, always railing about conservatives don't care about the poor while they themselves will take advantage of a poor teenager and risk giving him a potentially fatal, incurable disease on top of that. Any chance gay men could be educated to under how EVIL that is? Nah, gay sex rules, and gay men must have their sex no matter what the cost to themselves and others. And gays have the gall to call me a POS.
Do all heteros go to hookers?

Until they do ... STFU !
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all heteros go to hookers?
Until they do ... STFU !
I have no clue what you mean by that. Makes no sense. I guess I gotcha.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what you mean by that. Makes no sense. I guess I gotcha.
I'm sure the hetero, fundie xstain Senator who was caught hiring female sex workers for "adult diaper play" can explain the meaning of that post to you, you ignorant rube.

And if he can't, his sex workers surely can.
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

FundieraiSing Mullahs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the hetero, fundie xstain Senator who was caught hiring female sex workers for "adult diaper play" can explain the meaning of that post to you, you ignorant rube.
And if he can't, his sex workers surely can.
Nope, still doesn't make any sense. Anything a "sex worker" would be explaining wouldn't be worth knowing, just like anything you post isn't worth reading. So, you should know, I seldom read them.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, still doesn't make any sense. Anything a "sex worker" would be explaining wouldn't be worth knowing, just like anything you post isn't worth reading. So, you should know, I seldom read them.
Oh well, allow me to explain it for your mongoloidal benefit:

The post was pointing out to your stupid, lying, dissembling azz that the "perversion" you're always railing on about while typing one handed is also the province of heterosexuals.

So go and equally defame heterosexuals...if "perversion" gets your goat so worked up. You might also defame heterosexuals for all the violent raping of women that goes on. Gosh, heterosexuals are so defective as a class...by fundie "logic."

You stupid mouthbreather.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text> Liberals take the cake, always railing ... while they themselves will take advantage ... gay men ... gay men must have ... gays have the gall ...
snyper wrote:
<quoted text> Do all heteros go to hookers? Until they do ... STFU !
Chance wrote:
<quoted text> I have no clue what you mean by that. Makes no sense. I guess I gotcha.
ALL "Liberals" ?
ALL "of them" ?
ALL "gay men" ?

"all heteros" ?

Get some rest. You're missing things and making silly mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Home Service Massage - Jubail, Dammam and Khobar (May '13) 26 min ameer ali 13
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 1 hr Sneaky Pete 49
UN conference provokes heated gay rights debate 1 hr david traversa 1
URI Breaks Ground on Gay and Lesbian Center 3 hr nhjeff 15
any massage or bottom in dammam or khobar (Jul '13) 3 hr khaled 50
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 5 hr nice 10,504
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 7 hr pak both 880
•••
•••