Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Humanity From Homosexuality

Dec 22, 2008 Full story: lezgetreal.com 28,428

Pope Benedict XVI has likened saving humanity from the ravages of gays and transsexuals to saving the rain forests from the ravages of man.

(The Church) should also protect man from the destruction of himself. A sort of ecology of man is needed,
the pontiff said to the Vatican inner council known as the Curia. Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26291 Jan 24, 2009
ACLU-Tom wrote:
Laddie, we have lives, not a so-called "lifestyle" that you speak of. Whether you agree or not, we are human, and we have exactly the same rights as you do. Nothing is being imposed on you, and we can live wherever we want to, you have no say over that.
So, keep you hate and your bigotry to yourself, this is the 21st century, you're just a relic from a past that no longer exists.
<quoted text>
And you defend promiscuity.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#26292 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us will fight you perverts to the bitter end.
YOUR end must be pretty bitter... & it's not a pretty sight..
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26293 Jan 24, 2009
buzz wrote:
homosexuals set free
1980???- 1983??
Gays spread HIV like wildfire.
1983??- present day
Straight people do not trust gays.
Homosexuals set free? We were around before 1973. Gays spread HIV like wildfire? Once again, showing yourself to be a total liar. Why are you so weird and mentally screwed up? I guess it those drugs.

http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

Dont speak for hetereosexuals. Most heterosexuals are not homophobes. They arent disorders, its an insult to them.
I Think That

AOL

#26294 Jan 24, 2009
Thats something in Iran ( Islam ) if you give Head you Lose your Head . And to think Islam is the Second Largest Religion in the World .

All I can say is Gay Boys give Head when you can before Islam takes over .

And let me say this , If you don't agree with them (Islam) cutting off the gays heads .

They Cut Your Head OFF .

Just food for Thought .

Have a Nice Day

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26295 Jan 24, 2009
ACLU-Tom wrote:
Laddie, we have lives, not a so-called "lifestyle" that you speak of. Whether you agree or not, we are human, and we have exactly the same rights as you do. Nothing is being imposed on you, and we can live wherever we want to, you have no say over that.
So, keep you hate and your bigotry to yourself, this is the 21st century, you're just a relic from a past that no longer exists.
<quoted text>
You have no connection to the ACLU. You are a hypocrite and a fraud.

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26296 Jan 24, 2009
flyboy wrote:
There is alot of mentally ill sick weirdos on today. Homophobia is a disorder, and normal people can see tha easily. Real heterosexuals dont troll gay forums for irrational and illogical reasons.
This is not a gay forum. You and your friends have chosen to poison this forum and hijack it.

“Just call me Das. ”

Since: Jul 07

Centereach, NY

#26297 Jan 24, 2009
buzz wrote:
Objection to DSM-V Committee Members on Gender Identity Disorders
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/objection-to...
This issue is a double bind for people with GID. On the one hand, if it's a disorder, then the treatment ought to be provided by insurance companies.(The treatment consists of psychiatric therapy, hormone therapy, and surgery.) Most insurance companies don't cover GID related medical costs, though.

If it's not a disorder, then everything's elective, and we pay for it ourselves (as we already do). But then, since it's not a disorder, the treatment should not be covered by policing on the part of the psychiatric and medical communities. If GID is not a disorder, then sex reassignment surgery should be as available on demand as liposuction or a nose job.

As things stand now, we are receiving all of the stigma and policing of being defined as disordered, while also enjoying few of the benefits of having a recognised disorder.

Something's going to have to give, one way or another.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26298 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
They turn to suicide because homosexuality is a disease and they don't seek help. Blaming religion is just an excuse.
Yeah. More lies, huh.

http://www.apahelpcenter.org/articles/article...
http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/2008/12/15/7...
Homosexuality was taken off mental illness list in 1973.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/...
Homophobia kills. Its destructive, and thats why its being eradicated.
Join Free
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26299 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you defend promiscuity.
And you defend heterosexual promiscuity by not condemning it.

“Dont judge me.”

Since: Dec 07

New Port Richey, FL

#26300 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
They turn to suicide because homosexuality is a disease and they don't seek help. Blaming religion is just an excuse.
Ha, Homosexuality is NOT a disease, show me the medical books that show you are right, then MAYBE I will beleive you. And people HIDE behind religion because they are afraid.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#26301 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the basis of your facts.
Ask any non-Catholic... pagans, Muslims, Jews, even Catholics who disagreed with the then-accepted dogma (i.e. heretics), as well as Protestants (not that they were oft much better...).
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26302 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a gay forum. You and your friends have chosen to poison this forum and hijack it.
Its Roman Catholic forum and gay forum combo, and your neither religious nor gay (at least thats what you say). So the question is, why are you here? You have nothing to do with this discussion.

Obsessed, paranoid and threatened by homosexuality would be my answer.

“Just call me Das. ”

Since: Jul 07

Centereach, NY

#26303 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us have accessed this thread through Topix' Gay/Lesbian News Forum.

Sometimes stories are cross-posted.

So, no. There is no "hijacking" going on here. You are as much in our space as you perceive us to be in yours.

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26304 Jan 24, 2009
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR end must be pretty bitter... & it's not a pretty sight..
I'm not bitter. I just have a lot of fight left in me.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26305 Jan 24, 2009
Rev Alvin Sharkton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live with a woman and want children you should be married. Otherwise it is a sin. The act of homosexuality is a sin. You know that in your heart. Some denominations allow birth contol others do not. Think about your life. God does not hate you as a person as he loves all people. The act of homosexuality is a sin. It is never to late to repent and live a sin less life.
The act of concentual homosexual sex was not condemned in the Bible. Thats the facts. I repent of my sins, homosexuality isnt one of them. YOU NEED TO REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE and stop trying to force your personal morality on me. Thats what you need to do.

God hates hate, and you show plenty of it. There is no such thing as a sinless life. You are a SINNER, STAY IN A SINNERS PLACE SINNER.
buzz

La Place, LA

#26306 Jan 24, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals set free? We were around before 1973. Gays spread HIV like wildfire? Once again, showing yourself to be a total liar. Why are you so weird and mentally screwed up? I guess it those drugs.
http://www.avert.org/origins.htm
Dont speak for hetereosexuals. Most heterosexuals are not homophobes. They arent disorders, its an insult to them.
Try this one fly from the same site, another page.

http://www.avert.org/his81_86.htm

Your make believe facts still stink.

DSM reclassified gays in 1973

the article covers 1980 -1986

Be thankful your not a lawyer, you never do your homework.

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26307 Jan 24, 2009
I have to leave now as I have a date at the local legion. But don't worry I will be back latter and look forward to bickering with you perverted types. See you Flyboy.
buzz

La Place, LA

#26308 Jan 24, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This issue is a double bind for people with GID. On the one hand, if it's a disorder, then the treatment ought to be provided by insurance companies.
True, there are a couple of states that do cover it.

“Dont judge me.”

Since: Dec 07

New Port Richey, FL

#26309 Jan 24, 2009
It is also posted in the Transgender Forum aswell
Rose

Granada Hills, CA

#26310 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to write post after post defending your lifestyle then you better be prepared to take flack from those that oppose it.
Homophobes think sex must be used for procreation, not recreation. But like everybody else, they want to have sex just for fun. So, they get frustrated, jealous and angry when they see, or even think, people are having fun. That's why those types tend to be against the pill, masturbation, abortion, and of course, gay sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 14 min Frankie Rizzo 3,854
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance 41 min KoK-LoL 3
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 49 min Michael 17
Looking for bottom philipino in Jubail (Jan '13) 1 hr hot top 258
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Pro Ukraine 2,726
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 2 hr Jctiylove 377
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 661
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 11 hr darkshadow737 13,011
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 13 hr sarahomo 1,303
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 17 hr big Tool 1,490