Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Humanity From Homosexuality

Dec 22, 2008 Full story: lezgetreal.com 28,428

Pope Benedict XVI has likened saving humanity from the ravages of gays and transsexuals to saving the rain forests from the ravages of man.

(The Church) should also protect man from the destruction of himself. A sort of ecology of man is needed,
the pontiff said to the Vatican inner council known as the Curia. Full Story
Rev Alvin Sharkton

Winnipeg, Canada

#26268 Jan 24, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>The purpose of marriage is procreation? Then why isnt procreating a mandatory thing to get married, if its so important? Why do sterile people get married? Why are condoms made?
Sex isnt just for procreation.
If you live with a woman and want children you should be married. Otherwise it is a sin. The act of homosexuality is a sin. You know that in your heart. Some denominations allow birth contol others do not. Think about your life. God does not hate you as a person as he loves all people. The act of homosexuality is a sin. It is never to late to repent and live a sin less life.
Rose

Granada Hills, CA

#26270 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose you are the one with these fantasies as you have made mention of men being locked up togeather numerous times.
But ONLY in reply to someone like you, who says gay men should be put in jail.
Laddie wrote:
Can't help I am a homophobe. I was born this way. Normal as to speak. I thinl of gay sex as disgusting as some homos should be locked up.
There you go again, fantasizing about gay men being locked up together. Are they all buff like those guys in the Gay Australia ad? Yeah, lock men up in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other. LOLSER. Can you make a post of more than one sentence where you don't mention your gay sex fantasizes?
Charlie Sommers

Goodlettsville, TN

#26271 Jan 24, 2009
I know many gay people and they are mostly wonderfully caring individuals. The pope is a bigot and not worth listening to.

“Brains: Use 'em or lose 'em”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#26272 Jan 24, 2009
buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read and weep for the gay community bee.
1981 History
"A doctor was treating a gay man in his 20s who had pneumonia. Two weeks later, he called to ask for a refill of a rare drug that I handled. This was unusual - nobody ever asked for a refill. Patients usually were cured in one 10-day treatment or they died" - Sandra Ford for Newsweek 4
"Dr. Curran said there was no apparent danger to non homosexuals from contagion.'The best evidence against contagion', he said,'is that no cases have been reported to date outside the homosexual community or in women'" - The New York Times
1982 History
In contrast some still linked the disease to its initial occurrence in gay men, with a letter in The Lancet calling it "gay compromise syndrome".16 Others called it GRID (gay-related immune deficiency), AID (acquired immunodeficiency disease), "gay cancer" or "community-acquired immune dysfunction".17 18
In June a report of a group of cases amongst gay men in Southern California suggested that the disease might be caused by an infectious agent that was sexually transmitted.19
By 1982 a number of AIDS specific voluntary organisations had been set up in the USA. They included the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF), AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA), and Gay Men's health Crisis (GMHC).32 In November 1982 the first AIDS organisation, the "Terry Higgins Trust" (later known as the Terrence Higgins Trust), was formally established in the UK, and by this time a number of AIDS organisations were already producing safer sex advice for gay men.33 34
And it goes on and on.
Did you have a point you were trying to make, cause this is just a bunch of disjointed bits? BTW, AIDS research was in it's infancy in 1982, which is the most recent material you post. It is now 2009. Can you figure out how much time has elapsed? Here, I'll help: that's 27 years! I weep for your stunted soul and restricted intellect.
Rose

Granada Hills, CA

#26273 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it sure is known today and we want to cure this disease.
Here, you can cure your disease:
http://www.beverlyhillssurgical.com/

Location hidden

#26275 Jan 24, 2009
buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning fly, ready?
1981 History
"A doctor was treating a gay man in his 20s who had pneumonia. Two weeks later, he called to ask for a refill of a rare drug that I handled. This was unusual - nobody ever asked for a refill. Patients usually were cured in one 10-day treatment or they died" - Sandra Ford for Newsweek 4
"Dr. Curran said there was no apparent danger to non homosexuals from contagion.'The best evidence against contagion', he said,'is that no cases have been reported to date outside the homosexual community or in women'" - The New York Times
1982 History
In contrast some still linked the disease to its initial occurrence in gay men, with a letter in The Lancet calling it "gay compromise syndrome".16 Others called it GRID (gay-related immune deficiency), AID (acquired immunodeficiency disease), "gay cancer" or "community-acquired immune dysfunction".17 18
In June a report of a group of cases amongst gay men in Southern California suggested that the disease might be caused by an infectious agent that was sexually transmitted.19
By 1982 a number of AIDS specific voluntary organisations had been set up in the USA. They included the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF), AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA), and Gay Men's health Crisis (GMHC).32 In November 1982 the first AIDS organisation, the "Terry Higgins Trust" (later known as the Terrence Higgins Trust), was formally established in the UK, and by this time a number of AIDS organisations were already producing safer sex advice for gay men.33 34
And it goes on and on.
Again with this ancient shit? Hand me a hanky while I weep. A mind IS a terrible thing to waste.
buzz

La Place, LA

#26276 Jan 24, 2009
302.85 Gender Identity Disorder

* A. A strong and persistent cross-gender identification (not merely a desire for any perceived cultural advantages of being the other sex). In adolescents and adults, the disturbance is manifested by symptoms such as a stated desire to be the other sex, frequent passing as the other sex, desire to live or be treated as the other sex, or the conviction that he or she has the typical feelings and reactions of the other sex.

* B. Persistent discomfort with his or her sex or sense of inappropriateness in the gender role of that sex. In adolescents and adults, the disturbance is manifested by symptoms such as preoccupation with getting rid of primary and secondary sex characteristics (e.g., request for hormones, surgery, or other procedures to physically alter sexual characteristics to simulate the other sex) or belief that he or she was born the wrong sex.

* C. The disturbance is not concurrent with a physical intersex condition.

* D. The disturbance causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.
* Specify if (for sexually mature individuals) Sexually Attracted to Males,... Females,... Both,... Neither.

In my opinion, this is a very large potion of the homosexual crowd.

So if one minute your getting it and the next minute your giving it, your crazy.

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26277 Jan 24, 2009
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, yet you constantly talk about my sex life, who I f**k, how I f**k, calling me a male prostitute, talking about male anal sex on a consistent basis. Real heterosexuals do not do that. Thats paranoia.
If you want to write post after post defending your lifestyle then you better be prepared to take flack from those that oppose it. Homosexual types are always crying about homophobia. We do not agree with your lifestyle. Many of us heterosexuals as you want to call us find the behaviour disgusting. I do not want this imposed upon me nor do I want gays living next door to me.

Location hidden

#26278 Jan 24, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did see a kid walking down the street with the really baggy ones. They fell right off him. A moment to cheer. And, this being the Bronx, we did cheer him, poor kid.
Some suffer for fashion. At least he didn't feel compelled to wear heels, which is a form of insanity.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#26279 Jan 24, 2009
Valley Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, like, how many calories does Draino have? I like trust god and all, but I'm like totally on this diet...
The active ingredient is sodium hydroxide (NaOH) so it should be calorie free. You might want to add some KoolAid to improve the flavor... make sure it's diet KoolAid... lol
buzz

La Place, LA

#26280 Jan 24, 2009
BEE33 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have a point
Yes Bee, not that you will care or respond in a logical manner.
I Think That

AOL

#26281 Jan 24, 2009
I do hope the Pope does not want to Take ( as in Cut ) their heads Off , Like they do to the gays in Islam .

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26282 Jan 24, 2009
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, you can cure your disease:
http://www.beverlyhillssurgical.com/
No thanks. My snake is 12 inches. More than you could handle. It's funny that you would be interested in this. What's the matter. You have not be satisfied as of late. Your boyfriend only has 5 inches. No wonder you look to alternative sex.
buzz

La Place, LA

#26283 Jan 24, 2009
homosexuals set free

1980???- 1983??
Gays spread HIV like wildfire.

1983??- present day
Straight people do not trust gays.
Homer Simpson

Xian, China

#26284 Jan 24, 2009
Charlie Sommers wrote:
I know many gay people and they are mostly wonderfully caring individuals. The pope is a bigot and not worth listening to.
The pope should ask God why, if homosexuality is so wrong, did he provide man with the wisdom to come up with strap-ons and other sex toys that he KNEW would/could be used during this dastardly deed.

“Dont judge me.”

Since: Dec 07

New Port Richey, FL

#26285 Jan 24, 2009
Rev Alvin Sharkton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live with a woman and want children you should be married. Otherwise it is a sin. The act of homosexuality is a sin. You know that in your heart. Some denominations allow birth contol others do not. Think about your life. God does not hate you as a person as he loves all people. The act of homosexuality is a sin. It is never to late to repent and live a sin less life.
Heh your funny. If Homosexuality is a sin is being transgendered and Pagan at the same time even bigger of a sin? Im going to appologise now to all members of the LGBT community that are christian or catholic or any denomination branched off that, but I find that any religion daming its own people for being who they are to be a disgrace. God is all loving? Its a load of BS in my opinion, then again this is MY opinion. I've watched too many of my friends deny themselves who they really are because of fear and hatred, I've seen too many of my freinds kill themselves because of the hatred they have recieved from family and people they thought would love them no matter what.

Rev Alvin Sharkton, YOU are a prime example as to why children, teens, and adults alike are in fear for their lives. People like you are the reason why I dispise most religions. I hope you can be happy knowing that your religious bindings are one of the main causes why 33% of LGBT youth have succeeded in suicide, and why over 50% of the LGBT community have attemped suicide. The suicide rate for the LGBT community is 4x's that of the heterosexual community. Have a wonderful day, hope your hate gets you what you want in the end.

Kristopher M. Williams
Age 18.

“Fight bigotry.”

Since: Feb 07

Toms River, NJ

#26286 Jan 24, 2009
Laddie, we have lives, not a so-called "lifestyle" that you speak of. Whether you agree or not, we are human, and we have exactly the same rights as you do. Nothing is being imposed on you, and we can live wherever we want to, you have no say over that.

So, keep you hate and your bigotry to yourself, this is the 21st century, you're just a relic from a past that no longer exists.
Laddie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to write post after post defending your lifestyle then you better be prepared to take flack from those that oppose it. Homosexual types are always crying about homophobia. We do not agree with your lifestyle. Many of us heterosexuals as you want to call us find the behaviour disgusting. I do not want this imposed upon me nor do I want gays living next door to me.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#26287 Jan 24, 2009
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Das,, A friend of mine in AZ told me there is one slight improvement that Macs need to have... They don't do well when you spill a full glass of rum and coke on the keyboard!!
That's true. Therefore be very, very careful & make sure that all the rum & coke goes down your throat (inside, not outside)....

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

#26289 Jan 24, 2009
Pagan Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh your funny. If Homosexuality is a sin is being transgendered and Pagan at the same time even bigger of a sin? Im going to appologise now to all members of the LGBT community that are christian or catholic or any denomination branched off that, but I find that any religion daming its own people for being who they are to be a disgrace. God is all loving? Its a load of BS in my opinion, then again this is MY opinion. I've watched too many of my friends deny themselves who they really are because of fear and hatred, I've seen too many of my freinds kill themselves because of the hatred they have recieved from family and people they thought would love them no matter what.
Rev Alvin Sharkton, YOU are a prime example as to why children, teens, and adults alike are in fear for their lives. People like you are the reason why I dispise most religions. I hope you can be happy knowing that your religious bindings are one of the main causes why 33% of LGBT youth have succeeded in suicide, and why over 50% of the LGBT community have attemped suicide. The suicide rate for the LGBT community is 4x's that of the heterosexual community. Have a wonderful day, hope your hate gets you what you want in the end.
Kristopher M. Williams
Age 18.
They turn to suicide because homosexuality is a disease and they don't seek help. Blaming religion is just an excuse.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#26290 Jan 24, 2009
There is alot of mentally ill sick weirdos on today. Homophobia is a disorder, and normal people can see tha easily. Real heterosexuals dont troll gay forums for irrational and illogical reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 24 min Reverend Alan 2,281
GLAAD study: Gay depictions increase on TV 54 min Quest 9
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 1 hr 6both9 1,214
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr Wondering 132
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 1 hr m35mm 326
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 hr Shiro Hima 1,631
Facebook apologizes to drag queens for name policy 9 hr Fundies R Mentall... 6
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 9 hr Filipino25 12,842
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) Tue Ahmad 167

Transgender People Search