Gay Mormon students at BYU come out in Web video

Apr 7, 2012 Full story: WDAM-TV Hattiesburg

Students from a strict Mormon college that prohibits "homosexual behavior" have launched a Web video aimed at reassuring other gay and lesbian youth struggling with their faith and sexual orientation.

Full Story
Gaytee

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 8, 2012
This is an excellent issue to ask Mitt Romney about his position on this sexuality freedom
Natchitoches Sage

Lacon, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2012
No Christian can ever affirm what God repeatedly condemns:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Robsan5

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Poor David. First your wife leaves you because you are gay, then the guy she caught you with leaves you.

Robert
Rienna

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Natchitoches Sage wrote:
No Christian can ever affirm what God repeatedly condemns:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
I notice the verses you use have the word homosexual in them. This word did not exist in the time of Jesus. And being that most of the bible was written in greek if we look at that language there were many words for gay love depending on the context. Do you happen to have the verse with the actual greek word so that it can be translated properly instead of with obvious bias?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
You might not be suprised by what all goes on at BYU. Look on craigslist and see how many are seeking some one. They are just like every one else and are as horny as any one else. The Church is just a place to hide behindso they can be absolved of their sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 1 hr najamsj 109
bottom in Jubail (Jun '13) 1 hr najamsj 85
US Marine charged in Filipino transgender slaying 2 hr I_am_belisarius 6
Looking for bottom in jeddah 2 nite (May '13) 2 hr meonly 111
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr old gay 4,274
Question for Transsexual's or straight men who ... (Feb '12) 3 hr Hmmmm in Florida 70
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 3 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 19 hr topjeddah26 1,512
More from around the web