Being Transgender Is No Longer a Diso...

Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

There are 207 comments on the Slate Magazine story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder. In it, Slate Magazine reports that:

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate Magazine.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#172 Dec 13, 2012
Where do you gain your info from, cupckae? Anti vaxxer sites??
A 2005 study of a part of Yokohama with a stable population of about 300,000 reported a cumulative incidence to age 7 years of 48 cases of ASD per 10,000 children in 1989, and 86 in 1990. After the vaccination rate of MMR vaccine dropped to near zero, the incidence rate grew to 97 and 161 cases per 10,000 children born in 1993 and 1994, respectively, indicating that MMR vaccine did not cause autism.
Honda H, Shimizu Y, Rutter M. No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population study. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2005;46(6):572–9.
So even if the Rubella was introduced in 1994, autism rates climbed prior to then. Sorry, cupcake, hard to invent nonsense when it can be validated and when the majority don't gain info from anti vaxxer sites.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#174 Dec 14, 2012
OH DUH wrote:
<quoted text> Data is manipulated. It can morph into anything you want depending what you want to conclude.
No, conclusions are manipulated, data is just data.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#176 Dec 14, 2012
OH DUH wrote:
<quoted text>What about my other comments? About the bogus vaccinated vs unvaccinated? Buh Wah Ha Ha...
Of course I forgot about those obviously that means your right and I'm wrong because if it doesn't prove your point it is bogus even if all the data is there and reproducable

Location hidden

#177 Dec 14, 2012
OH DUH wrote:
<quoted text>Data is manipulated. It can morph into anything you want depending what you want to conclude.
That is why studies have to be reproducable

Location hidden

#178 Dec 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, conclusions are manipulated, data is just data.
Cupcake is basing that off of Wakefield's teeny tiny study of 12, where he did manipulate the data and about the only doctor known in history to do so, get caught and loose his ability to practice in any country. Since then, buttercup falsely and without evidence accuses every study he comes across as doing the same data manipulation to off set Wakefield's disgrace to science.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#180 Dec 14, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Cupcake is basing that off of Wakefield's teeny tiny study of 12, where he did manipulate the data and about the only doctor known in history to do so, get caught and loose his ability to practice in any country. Since then, buttercup falsely and without evidence accuses every study he comes across as doing the same data manipulation to off set Wakefield's disgrace to science.
Technically, the data was not manipulated, it was still there and still said what it did, he just used his own made up data instead of the real data. ;) Thus, the data was not manipulated, only his conclusions were.

However, his is a perfect example of why the peer review process is so important.

Location hidden

#184 Dec 14, 2012
Hey buttercup, how about that Wakefield being paid £435,643 (totalling more than eight times his reported annual salary) by attorneys do to his flawed study? The only study to date known for profit was that single Wakefield study.
Funny how those people of those sited studies are still employed and still are doctors. Funny how Wakefield is a has-been unemployed nobody reduced to public parks.

Location hidden

#187 Dec 14, 2012
Internet surveys as a study? Really? That's all you have buttercup? Thanks for sharing!
friend Manure Above

Winnipeg, Canada

#188 Dec 14, 2012
More manure from friend.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#189 Dec 14, 2012
friend Manure Above wrote:
More manure from friend.
Nope, you're the only one spreading manure, I mean, surveys? Yeah, that's accurate ...

... if you want to know laymen opinions.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#190 Dec 14, 2012
friend Manure Above wrote:
More manure from friend.
you are a flucking retardo... really

Location hidden

#191 Dec 14, 2012
VACCINE Roulette wrote:
<quoted text>Like all science thats for profit, peer review has been bastardized and merely aids the conjob that research has become. Or you can blindly and naively believe everything your told while you say baa baa.
I dont believe everything im told. If i did I would live as a man for the wrath of god. I would actually end up killing me because i've been told that god hates me and that it is my responsibility to fix this by killing myself in the most painful and horrible way possible to please him. Yet im still alive. No my dear I think for myself. I read the studies I post as to get a feel for the information. I hate to tell you this but your blind hatred of vaccinations seems to be what you accuse me of.

Location hidden

#195 Dec 15, 2012
VACCINE Roulette wrote:
<quoted text>Like all science thats for profit, peer review has been bastardized and merely aids the conjob that research has become. Or you can blindly and naively believe everything your told while you say baa baa.
I believe what evidence based practice states. So in other words if you can show me concise and reproducable evidence then I will believe you. So far you have only made accusations but have given me no evidence to support your claims more than conspiracy theories.

Location hidden

#196 Dec 15, 2012
Passing by wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbo or a tranie?
Transsexual

Location hidden

#201 Dec 15, 2012
Roisia Manure wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious how your double standard works. You claim theres proof, but don't provide it. Thats the whole issue. Two sides with different stories. One side backed by government agencies and a history of fraud, coverup and aviodance, and parents who in large numbers saying after a series of vaccinations my child changed. We have numbers showing how vaccines increased just in numbers given from early days of 3 or 6 to todays 36 and growing. How much injection can a baby tolerate? Can you really not get that?? If you can't you must be sleeping on the street.
Wait did you change your name to Roisia Manure to prove me wrong. Good job you have succeeded.

Not really, Here is the deal your the one here making claims. Your the one who says that Vaccines cause autism and transexuality. Not that they might, or that there is data to suggest such things. No your claiming that they unequivocally cause this. That all evidence to the contrary is part of some government cover up to support the pharmacy companies.

Your the one making the claims so your the one who has to prove them. I have posted proof of my point you claim that the report is a government cover up or something of that nature or that the data is misinterpreted by the people who did the study. You cant prove it. But you make these claims.

The burden of proof lies on you because You made the claim. And I can tell you your name calling and immature actions are going to end up hurting your case. Because if you call people names because you dont agree with them it shows immaturity.

As far as these 36 vaccines. They are not given at once. They are done as you grow up. So the baby is not getting all of them at once.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#202 Dec 15, 2012
Kitten Manure wrote:
<quoted text>Laymen? Its latman. And in your case layman/woman?
I prefer layhuman, but in this case I am just human, you are the layman.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#204 Dec 15, 2012
eVeVeVeVeVeVeVeVeVeVeVeVe wrote:
You may be human but you are not normal.
Only machines can be normal, living organisms cannot, that is one of the wonderful effects of genetic reproduction, everything is, and should be different.

So I am guessing you are a machine, well, thank you for admitting you are stupid, machines have to be corrected all the time still.
Vaccine Injury

Winnipeg, Canada

#205 Dec 15, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait did you change your name to Roisia Manure to prove me wrong. Good job you have succeeded.
Not really, Here is the deal your the one here making claims. Your the one who says that Vaccines cause autism and transexuality. Not that they might, or that there is data to suggest such things. No your claiming that they unequivocally cause this. That all evidence to the contrary is part of some government cover up to support the pharmacy companies.
Your the one making the claims so your the one who has to prove them. I have posted proof of my point you claim that the report is a government cover up or something of that nature or that the data is misinterpreted by the people who did the study. You cant prove it. But you make these claims.
The burden of proof lies on you because You made the claim. And I can tell you your name calling and immature actions are going to end up hurting your case. Because if you call people names because you dont agree with them it shows immaturity.
As far as these 36 vaccines. They are not given at once. They are done as you grow up. So the baby is not getting all of them at once.
Where do I start? Government not only admits protecting vaccine makers, it set up a vaccine compensation program in your country to shield them from lawsuits which were devastating the industry. Bizarre how government would protect an industry that lost lawsuit after lawsuit based on evidence of injury to innocent children. Vaccines can be given in any number and some high profile injury cases saw children get 9 vaccines at one visit. The reality is its too much over a childhood. You have not posted proof of anything except that you regurgitate what the perpetrators use as avoidance of their responsibility. Asking for proof is what parents have been asking for for decades, proof vaccines are safe. Vaccine injury is so vast and impossible to understand, even those responsible don't get it. Thats why they are so dangerous, they are sociopathic.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#206 Dec 15, 2012
Vaccine Injury wrote:
<quoted text> Where do I start? Government not only admits protecting vaccine makers, it set up a vaccine compensation program in your country to shield them from lawsuits which were devastating the industry. Bizarre how government would protect an industry that lost lawsuit after lawsuit based on evidence of injury to innocent children. Vaccines can be given in any number and some high profile injury cases saw children get 9 vaccines at one visit. The reality is its too much over a childhood. You have not posted proof of anything except that you regurgitate what the perpetrators use as avoidance of their responsibility. Asking for proof is what parents have been asking for for decades, proof vaccines are safe. Vaccine injury is so vast and impossible to understand, even those responsible don't get it. Thats why they are so dangerous, they are sociopathic.
hey just curious... did vaccines cause your brain damage
28 Vaccine Victims

Winnipeg, Canada

#207 Dec 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey just curious... did vaccines cause your brain damage
You're so funny...looking...smelling..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkshire Trans Group aims for support, empower... 3 min The Worlds Bigges... 13
News Roger Hines: Clarity and controversy from the B... 2 hr facts 92
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... 3 hr fingers mcgurke 28
News Brazil ruling that homosexuality is disease to ... 3 hr Johnny 8
News Trump Adds to Rollback of Obama Legacy With Ant... 17 hr TomInElPaso 106
News Transgender Employee Fired by VA Hospital Conte... 20 hr Hunter 2
News Talking to Your Children about Transgender Tue TerriB1 1
More from around the web