Being Transgender Is No Longer a Diso...

Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

There are 207 comments on the Slate Magazine story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder. In it, Slate Magazine reports that:

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate Magazine.

Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#149 Dec 13, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
The study I posted was vaccinated vs unvaccinated but I guess you didn't really read it.
Read it again dopey. It compared MMR with SINGLE VIAL MEASLE VACCINE. What a bunch of bozo's. Can't even read.
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#150 Dec 13, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick is dead right. Winnipeg zero IQ, keeps demanding proof of what we say, but when presented with very clear peer-reviewed evidence, he replies by saying "research is biased, bought and paid for, altered, ghost written, and fraudulent." If that's what he thinks, why does he still ask for proof? That's great coming from someone who believes that wishful thinking constitutes proof. Next he'll be telling us that the fairies told him that vaccines cause autism, so it must be true. Canada must feel very embarrassed about having people like him.
Wishful thinking? You mean like wanting to be the next Stephen Hawkins??
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#151 Dec 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Zealotry tends to cause willful blindness amongst the faithful. When confronted with facts that contradict their beliefs, the facts of course are wrong and therefore do not exist and even if they do, they have been so corrupted by non-believers that they are to be simply ignored.
The BLINDNESS is in those who say unvaccinated when its actually about single vial Measle vaccine, p rick
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#152 Dec 13, 2012
friend wrote:
What do you think that MMR study was? Children vaccinated before diagnosis, autism risk was lower in children vaccinated with MMR than in the nonvaccinated. Hello. I didn't have to name a link, it was already given right on this topic (It's what you were yapping about, remember???) and of that study, it lists the other studies.
Hello Minesoduh it compared MMR to single measle shots, NOT UNVACCINATED. More comprehension deficit from frienduh

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#153 Dec 13, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text>All that anyone needs to read is the conclusion. That vague statement is an opinion. We are told over and over correltion is not causation. Your EVIDENCE is correlation, but is odd how correlation IS causation when its convenient for those who have constantly used it as a defence.
Studies don't just have conclusions. They have data. Of course unless they support your opinion data is always wrong.

Location hidden

#154 Dec 13, 2012
Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
<quoted text>What garbage. There has been no vaccinated vs unvaccinated studies. You talk about studies you won't name or link.
I guess I didn't post a study earlier then. Shame I could swear I just went back and read the post about a study that was vaccinated vs unvaccinated showing a lower rate of autism in this who were vaccinated vs a greater number in those who weren't. Which is the study he is talking about. And one you have commented on. Weird.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#155 Dec 13, 2012
Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
The BLINDNESS is in those who say unvaccinated when its actually about single vial Measle vaccine, p rick
If you say so buttercup, but you should probably know that reality is laughing at you. Hard. You have left the world of fact, logic and reason for parts unknown that must make sense in your own head somehow, but come to us as malinformed and seriously paranoid babbling. People like you refuse to realize just how seriously you undermine your own case. You could be absolutely right, but no one will ever recognize it from you, because you sir are an idiot.

Location hidden

#156 Dec 13, 2012
Pharma Maims Kills wrote:
<quoted text>The BLINDNESS is in those who say unvaccinated when its actually about single vial Measle vaccine, p rick
MMR is the vaccine that started the controversy and also one would think this vaccine has the same chemicals that your complaining about in it to keep it preserved. So what your saying causes autism aluminum and other chemicals are not causing it in this vaccine.
OH DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#157 Dec 13, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies don't just have conclusions. They have data. Of course unless they support your opinion data is always wrong.
What about my other comments? About the bogus vaccinated vs unvaccinated? Buh Wah Ha Ha...
OH DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#158 Dec 13, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
Data is manipulated. It can morph into anything you want depending what you want to conclude.
OH DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#159 Dec 13, 2012
Roisia wrote:
<quoted text>
MMR is the vaccine that started the controversy and also one would think this vaccine has the same chemicals that your complaining about in it to keep it preserved. So what your saying causes autism aluminum and other chemicals are not causing it in this vaccine.
Wrong. There was a study in Japan where they gave single vial measles, mumps and rubella vaccines and autism rates did not change. But the idiots gave them at the same time, making it not only an MMR, but more likely contained more contaminants an adjuvants and preservatives. That Japan study was used to PROVE MMR didn't cause autism. What a scientific scam.
OH DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#160 Dec 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you say so buttercup, but you should probably know that reality is laughing at you. Hard. You have left the world of fact, logic and reason for parts unknown that must make sense in your own head somehow, but come to us as malinformed and seriously paranoid babbling. People like you refuse to realize just how seriously you undermine your own case. You could be absolutely right, but no one will ever recognize it from you, because you sir are an idiot.
Yea stoop to that because you lost the debate. Next time stay out of it.

this one

#161 Dec 13, 2012
OH DUH wrote:
Yea stoop to that because you lost the debate.
According to whom, dear? You? In case you hadn't noticed, the only person who seems to agree with you, is you.
OH DUH wrote:
Next time stay out of it.
Cupcake, if you don't want your factually challenged fantasies factually challenged, it's probably best to keep them to yourself. You are your own worst enemy.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#162 Dec 13, 2012
Let's clarify for buttercup, since he cant read studies well.
"Results: For children vaccinated before diagnosis, autism risk was lower in
children vaccinated with MMR than in the NONVACCINATED (OR: 0.17, 95%
CI: 0.06–0.52) AS WELL AS to vaccinated with single measles vaccine (OR:
0.44, 95% CI: 0.22– 0.91). The risk for vaccinated versus NONVACCINATED(independent of vaccine type) was 0.28 (95% CI: 0.10–0.76). The risk
connected with being vaccinated before onset of first symptoms was
significantly lower only for MMR versus single vaccine (OR: 0.47, 95%
CI: 0.22– 0.99).
Conclusions: The study provides evidence against the association of
autism with either MMR or a single measles vaccine."

The study sited included unvaccinated, the MMR and single measles vaccine. Hello buttercup.

That Japan study had a great commentary by Andrew J Wakefield, of all people. It's a pretty fun read, considering he's a man who was deceptive in his own teeny tiny study. The Japan study was the first to look at rates of autism after the withdrawal of the vaccine, and it contained 30,000 Japan children. Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine or any such vaccines in the 1990's, and the japan study was and still is evidence against the MMR causing autism.
Also, cupcake doesn't even understand vaccines before he makes his claims. Live vaccines don't contain preservatives and I doubt he'd know why and adjuvants aren't in all vaccines including the MMR, single jabs or otherwise.
Thanks Pharma

Winnipeg, Canada

#163 Dec 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>According to whom, dear? You? In case you hadn't noticed, the only person who seems to agree with you, is you. <quoted text>Cupcake, if you don't want your factually challenged fantasies factually challenged, it's probably best to keep them to yourself. You are your own worst enemy.
p rick in kansas
Thanks Pharma

Winnipeg, Canada

#164 Dec 13, 2012
friend wrote:
Let's clarify for buttercup, since he cant read studies well.
"Results: For children vaccinated before diagnosis, autism risk was lower in
children vaccinated with MMR than in the NONVACCINATED (OR: 0.17, 95%
CI: 0.06–0.52) AS WELL AS to vaccinated with single measles vaccine (OR:
0.44, 95% CI: 0.22– 0.91). The risk for vaccinated versus NONVACCINATED(independent of vaccine type) was 0.28 (95% CI: 0.10–0.76). The risk
connected with being vaccinated before onset of first symptoms was
significantly lower only for MMR versus single vaccine (OR: 0.47, 95%
CI: 0.22– 0.99).
Conclusions: The study provides evidence against the association of
autism with either MMR or a single measles vaccine."
The study sited included unvaccinated, the MMR and single measles vaccine. Hello buttercup.
That Japan study had a great commentary by Andrew J Wakefield, of all people. It's a pretty fun read, considering he's a man who was deceptive in his own teeny tiny study. The Japan study was the first to look at rates of autism after the withdrawal of the vaccine, and it contained 30,000 Japan children. Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine or any such vaccines in the 1990's, and the japan study was and still is evidence against the MMR causing autism.
Also, cupcake doesn't even understand vaccines before he makes his claims. Live vaccines don't contain preservatives and I doubt he'd know why and adjuvants aren't in all vaccines including the MMR, single jabs or otherwise.
Way to invent information and conclusions. You have zero credability. What does "any such vaccines" mean? They did not stop, they went single vial, quit misinforming in order to win, typical of you to do so. So the first study included unvaccinated, they were controls...DUH!

this one

#165 Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Pharma wrote:
p rick in kansas
C'mon cupcake, if you're going to call me a prick, have the balls to call me a prick, this just makes you look even more pathetic. I know, I'm amazed too.

Location hidden

#166 Dec 13, 2012
You just aren't able to comprehend studies, cupcake. Of course I have no credibility, I wasn't the one who did the study. The credible studies speak for themselves, and proves you wrong. The info wasn't invented, it came right from the study sited which you ignored. Japan is proof a single jab made no difference as Wakefake suggested it would on the autism rates. "DUH!" And there's no proof at what exact age Japan gives vaccines. Their age range is 1-2 years old, giving a whole year between when vaccines could be given. There are only 3 vaccines that give a specific age by month and none of those 3 are the measles or rubella and for the life of me, I just don't see mumps vaccine on the Japan schedule. So your 'contaminants an adjuvants and preservatives' is invented, made up and no evidence to back up tht claim.

The one who invents things is you, buttercup, who doesn't even understand vaccines before making claims about them. How typical of an anti vaxxer. Live vaccines don't contain preservatives and adjuvants aren't in all vaccines including the MMR, single jabs or otherwise.

Location hidden

#167 Dec 13, 2012
Wait, there were controls in that study? Really? I can hardly believe that. What a news flash for Wakefake, who had no controls! Now why would a study need controls??
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#171 Dec 13, 2012
friend wrote:
You just aren't able to comprehend studies, cupcake. Of course I have no credibility, I wasn't the one who did the study. The credible studies speak for themselves, and proves you wrong. The info wasn't invented, it came right from the study sited which you ignored. Japan is proof a single jab made no difference as Wakefake suggested it would on the autism rates. "DUH!" And there's no proof at what exact age Japan gives vaccines. Their age range is 1-2 years old, giving a whole year between when vaccines could be given. There are only 3 vaccines that give a specific age by month and none of those 3 are the measles or rubella and for the life of me, I just don't see mumps vaccine on the Japan schedule. So your 'contaminants an adjuvants and preservatives' is invented, made up and no evidence to back up tht claim.
The one who invents things is you, buttercup, who doesn't even understand vaccines before making claims about them. How typical of an anti vaxxer. Live vaccines don't contain preservatives and adjuvants aren't in all vaccines including the MMR, single jabs or otherwise.
As usual you post nonsense. If you disagree with the Japan Study spell it out. All your DETAILS are B.S. and don't have shit to do with why autism rates didn't appear to change AFTER Japan stopped the MMR (yes over safety concerns, imagine that). Prior to 1988 autism was 25 per 10,000 in Japan. After the introduction of the MMR it rose to 85.9. After the safety scare MMR uptake dropped and autism dropped to 55.9 per 10,000. When single vial Mumps, Measles, Rubella vaccines began in 1994 and they were given within 4 weeks of each other, autism rates became 161 per 10,000, showing a blatant correlation but a real increase. Buttercup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 38 min WasteWater 252
News Police arrest city employee in transgender sexu... 2 hr Joe Balls 4
Riyadh 5 hr Usman 2
Need massage in jeddah today 6 hr Moe 1
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... 6 hr Synque 8
Shemale looking for bottom in Dammam or Khobar 8 hr TinySam 10
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 10 hr imlee 727
More from around the web