Being Transgender Is No Longer a Diso...

Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

There are 207 comments on the Slate Magazine story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder. In it, Slate Magazine reports that:

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate Magazine.

Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#99 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
Vaccines do not cause autism, but they do cause anti vaxxer to make up a lot of crap and spam anti vaxxer links.
This is all friend of Pharma has. Childish yes it does, no it doesn't like a child.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#101 Dec 10, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
A quote from one of your links:-
"Elias was vaccinated and developed autism with seizures. He was almost fully recovered from his "autism" when a seizure took his life."
That statement alone tells you that this kid was not autistic, cause people with autism do not 'recover' from it, but they can learn to live with it in many cases.
Still no peer-reviewed evidence I notice.
That portrays people like they are all exactly the same without variety. Shows you don't understand that autism means many things and many outcomes. Some talk, some don't, some have seizures some don't etc. You sound like a 13 year old.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#102 Dec 10, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any sources that at least sound intelligent?
You wouldn't recognize the difference obviously.
KiMares stalker not troll

Henderson, NV

#103 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
The HeII it Ain't
True!
The Hell it aint a psychiatric disorder no longer.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#104 Dec 10, 2012
It's more than what you have or offer, which you're off topic to start with. All you have is anti vaxxer scare tactic links.

As for those Congress hearings, big deal. Nothing came of those same people at the hearings 10 years ago, and nothing will happen this round.
As for Vaccine Comp Court, Big deal. They have malpractice insurance, too. All medicine carries risks of side effects, vaccines as well.

Explain why the millions have had no side effects when vaccinated? Why does autism affect 5 times more boys than girls? Why doesn't every child have autism? Where is your evidence that vaccines cause autism, other than the whiney 'everyone is afraid to do those studies'?
We know your type, you wont provide any answers. All you'll provide is attacks on others.
Not KiMare

Italy

#106 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one Fa$$ot. A prime example of how you perverts twist words around to make it to your favor.
Don't call me fa$$ot gravy brain! Least some of us can read the forum! It is not a psychiatric disorder. It never was, they got it wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#107 Dec 10, 2012
Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
<quoted text> PALEASE I know doctors and nurses personally. They have no special knowledge about vaccines. They aren't researchers and don't make them. They know what they are told and they know how to inject which a chimp could do. I know your type you won't believe anyway. A congressional hearing again last week and a vaccine injury compensation program exist in your country, but vaccines are safe? Open your eyes.
Liar.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#108 Dec 10, 2012
Not KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me fa$$ot gravy brain! Least some of us can read the forum! It is not a psychiatric disorder. It never was, they got it wrong.
He's a self hating homosexual who has taken to trolling, don't bother with him, he even thinks asexuality is a bad thing.
Not KiMare

Italy

#109 Dec 10, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a self hating homosexual who has taken to trolling, don't bother with him, he even thinks asexuality is a bad thing.
Yes I ran into him on a forum yesterday. All he could talk about was child molesters and AIDS.
He doesn't like asexuals either? Hardly a shock he hates another group when he hates himself.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#111 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fa$$ot, it's a mental disorder, no doubt brought on by a mental birth defect. Get over it yo fking shiteater.
You sad little creature. No friends, no family, but loads of anger and hate. Why not go share your frustration with your own kind?
Not KiMare

Italy

#112 Dec 10, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fa$$ot, it's a mental disorder, no doubt brought on by a mental birth defect. Get over it yo fking shiteater.
Do you have a degree in psychiatry?
You're calling me a shiteater? Nothing but that comes out of your mouth.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#115 Dec 10, 2012
The word is "Chimeras" not "Kimares"! And to think I spent all last weekend thinking about how we were Chimeras! Boy, are we lucky we have you! Whenever the psychiatrists make a mistake, you're there to correct it. Wow! Lucky us!
Regards, Terri
KiMares stalker not troll wrote:
<quoted text>
True!
The Hell it aint a psychiatric disorder no longer.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116 Dec 10, 2012
TerryE wrote:
The word is "Chimeras" not "Kimares"! And to think I spent all last weekend thinking about how we were Chimeras! Boy, are we lucky we have you! Whenever the psychiatrists make a mistake, you're there to correct it. Wow! Lucky us!
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
I made that comment outside of profile. You've mistaken my intention.
NoQ was declaring it is still a psychiatric disorder I was disputing that using a twist on his words. The Kimare wording was my venting on KiMare.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#117 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
It's more than what you have or offer, which you're off topic to start with. All you have is anti vaxxer scare tactic links.
As for those Congress hearings, big deal. Nothing came of those same people at the hearings 10 years ago, and nothing will happen this round.
As for Vaccine Comp Court, Big deal. They have malpractice insurance, too. All medicine carries risks of side effects, vaccines as well.
Explain why the millions have had no side effects when vaccinated? Why does autism affect 5 times more boys than girls? Why doesn't every child have autism? Where is your evidence that vaccines cause autism, other than the whiney 'everyone is afraid to do those studies'?
We know your type, you wont provide any answers. All you'll provide is attacks on others.
What an imbecile. If I could explain these things I'd be the most popular man since J.C. Why don't you explain it all, oh yeah you can't either. But asking me to proves what? It proves you're an imbecile, thats all.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#118 Dec 10, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
LIAR? You gonna steal my lunch money too?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#119 Dec 10, 2012
No big surprise, as predicted, Winnipeg as a high education in insults, attacks and attention-seeking behaviors, but has no education in what he's trying to give misinfo about.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#121 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
No big surprise, as predicted, Winnipeg as a high education in insults, attacks and attention-seeking behaviors, but has no education in what he's trying to give misinfo about.
That tends to happen with single issue obsessed zealots. They are right, you are wrong, no fact, logic nor reason need apply and when they try to, they get pissy.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#122 Dec 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That tends to happen with single issue obsessed zealots. They are right, you are wrong, no fact, logic nor reason need apply and when they try to, they get pissy.
Ya mean like The Obamaniac.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#123 Dec 10, 2012
Sorry about that, I didn't get it. The "Kimares" seemed like a phonetic spelling of Chimeras.
Regards, Terri
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
I made that comment outside of profile. You've mistaken my intention.
NoQ was declaring it is still a psychiatric disorder I was disputing that using a twist on his words. The Kimare wording was my venting on KiMare.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#125 Dec 11, 2012
Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
<quoted text> PALEASE I know doctors and nurses personally. They have no special knowledge about vaccines. They aren't researchers and don't make them. They know what they are told and they know how to inject which a chimp could do. I know your type you won't believe anyway. A congressional hearing again last week and a vaccine injury compensation program exist in your country, but vaccines are safe? Open your eyes.
I know what I read In Scientific studies. Peer reviewed reproducible studies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun in Yanbu (Apr '15) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 31
Massage(Yanbu) (Feb '13) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 833
iwant shemale in jeddah (Feb '14) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 12
Any non saudi bottom to meet now in khobar or d... (May '13) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 6
Looking for bottom in jeddah 2 nite (May '13) 2 hr moe 214
Saudi bottom in riyadh (Nov '15) 4 hr naif 9
Massage in Dammam or Khobar 4 hr TinySam 2
More from around the web