Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: Slate Magazine 208

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#267 Dec 27, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Do we have to be insulting?
Fact, logic and reason aren't in the repertoire of the Winnipeg wonder, childish insults are all he has to offer to the discussion.
Opinions Differ

Winnipeg, Canada

#268 Dec 27, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Do we have to be insulting?
When I'm insulted I insult. simple
Opinions Differ

Winnipeg, Canada

#269 Dec 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Fact, logic and reason aren't in the repertoire of the Winnipeg wonder, childish insults are all he has to offer to the discussion.
*rick

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#270 Dec 27, 2012
Opinions Differ wrote:
*rick
QED, sweetie.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#271 Dec 27, 2012
Opinions differ wrote:
<quoted text> Not only does using the word CLEARLY mean nothing, people like rulers even Michael Jackson can be odd and idiosyncratic and experimental. To say from the beginning of the human race is so wrong. from the beginning of recorded history yes, but by that time many things like crude cooking pots, and clay vessels for food, water wine etc could have polluted woman's bodies and affected children. Heavy metals like mercury, aluminum and others are endocrine disruptors and would have leached from crude metal and clay pots. Industrialisation would have caused much exposure, and today even vaccines contain aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde, which are neurotoxic, genotoxix, mutogenic and endocrine disrupting. So CLEARLY your simplistic explanation falls below a level of believeability.
In other words, any excuse for you to find something to hate is a good excuse. Face it, you have nothing but a bunch of pseudoscientific garbage.

Since: Dec 12

Clinton, SC

#274 Dec 28, 2012
Again, another fine topic...
ATTENTION

United States

#276 Jan 12, 2013
Im ah 28 y o chicano male from ca who is looking for a tgirl(pre op) ive been told tht i am attractive n would like the other person to b as well if interested plz msg me at tbagger1984@yahoo.com
Worm

Miami, FL

#277 Jan 12, 2013
Yes it is a disorder! Federal Judge said those with Gender Identity disorder are retarded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 6 min Sick queers 92
Forces see transphobic crime hike 57 min Gremlin 8
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 2 hr Rizak123 400
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 2 hr RalphB 26
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 5 hr Sheikh Bajwa 191
Massage(Yanbu) (Feb '13) 5 hr etocute 445
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 5 hr top Riyadh 82
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 12 hr dudew 161
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 13 hr ooo3 13,192
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 16 hr nawaf 1,394