Being Transgender Is No Longer a Diso...

Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder

There are 207 comments on the Slate Magazine story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Being Transgender Is No Longer a Disorder. In it, Slate Magazine reports that:

A transsexual person displays a poster with the picture of a transsexual person who was murdered in Uruguay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slate Magazine.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#237 Dec 17, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text> Your's is twisted logic. Because they say no is true. Want to buy some swampland in Florida?
that is actually how i understood what you said. You said that just because they havent attributed autism to vaccines ONLY means they arent admitting it or something close to that.

A simplification of your statement is that because they deny it it proves you right?

Which is actually silly logic.

My logic states that the US doesn't control all research or other governments so if there was actual proof that autism is caused by vaccines it would be out. There isn't. My government isn't smart enough let alone powerful enough to quash all world views on the subject even if they are as you claim doing it to US studies.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they assume that our government is filled with powerful intelligent people. Most of the time it seems to me that its filled with rich people who cant think in other than party terms let alone work together to quash evidence that autism is caused by vaccines.

Now I do know one thing that increases a childs chance to be autistic. It can actually explain the rise in autism to a degree.

That is this Women are having children at older and older ages and evidence shows that the older the woman is the more likely the child will be autistic.

Location hidden

#239 Dec 17, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text>All over the worls? Explain why young women have more autistic children than older. Do you really thinks the majority are because of older mom's? Ludicrous.
You know what im done with you. I have stated medical fact, posted published research pages. You wont see reason or post proof of your stance. You make claims but give no data to back it up. It is useless to continue this. I've made my point and now its time for me to move on to other things.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#240 Dec 17, 2012
Anti vaxxers like him aren't here for a real exchange in evidence and information. If he was, he'd provide it other than anti vaxxer sites which are biased. People like him who mention Wakefield and what happened to him as being a government in denial speks for itself. No one relies on a study which only consisted of 12, but anti vaxxers keep bringing up Wakefield because that's all they have. People like Winnipeg clearly is bitter for the cards he got, and than to make matters worse, he couldn't get a pay-day over it. He's actually a truly sad excuse for an anti vaxxer. Most anti vaxxers at least engage in more than name calling and atacks. He's creating and gaining more attention to himself on every topic than he is spending on the anti vaxxer theories. The more you feed into him, the worse he get's. This opic should of had enough of off topic 10 pages ago.

Aside from that, and the many studies pointing to cause including older parents (of course there is no evidence age of parents at the time of birth of a child later diagnosed with autism) there is the nearly 100 genes involved in autism which are known, and known not to be caused by vaccines.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#241 Dec 18, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. A tax on vaccines used goes to the compensation fund. I've heard Pharma puts money in but I'm not sure. It allows them to stay financially affloat. They were being litigated out of business befor the comp plan, and it was obtained by threatening to stop making vaccines. As far as links to vaccines, 4 hours or even two weeks is not adequate, but thats why they are short, to cover up and deny injury. Just because they don't attribute vaccines to autism means only they don't want to admit it. With the MMR scare in Britain with the Wakefield affair, its obvious what would happen if they ever admitted it. Its a case where the public is just conned so the vaccine program doesn't collapse. But it only fools the most gullible and simple minded, and more children are not being vaccinated. I know people who don't and they the parent never has been, they are dead as Pharma implies you would be without their for profit product. What a scam.
Figured out how to proxy so you could troll under a new moniker, I see.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#242 Dec 18, 2012
The truly maliciously misinformed true believers like the Winnipeg wonder tend to define fact, logic and reason differently than most folk. They are going to believe what they want to believe and there exists no fact, logic or reason that will convince them otherwise. It's just that our Canadian friend has attached himself to such an oddball obsessive set of beliefs that are so contrary to what everybody else seems to know about the subject, it's only natural to not want him to be left sitting in the dark like that, even though he insists on doing so.

this one

#247 Dec 18, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look at all the big words. thanks p rick.
Thanks for proving me right a sshole.

Location hidden

#248 Dec 18, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text>ah boo hoo, I bested you quitter.
When hitting your head against a brick wall it's ness to stop before you have a concussion. Just because I'm less stubborn I does not mean I'm less right.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#250 Dec 18, 2012
AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you were done with me?
hey just cuious... can you remind us of which year it was that smallpox eraicated itself in.....lol

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#251 Dec 18, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
<quoted text> I can call myself whatever. This one relates to Adam Lanza one of the thousands of babies damaged by vaccines in the 1990's. The epidemic of regressive autism began in that decade. After a series of vaccines these children regressed and became autistic. Adam lanza is a piece of the puzzle and draws attention to him and the thousands of victims. From 1 in 10,000 in the 1980's we now have 1 in 88 (2007 year) to 1 in 88 USA. Explain that. And keep in mind there has never been a genetic epidemic. To sum up, vaccines killed 28 in roughly an hour.
You are no better than the scum who are trying to politicize the tragedy as a means of attacking the things they don't like, such as guns, video games, the internet, and atheists. You have no value as a human now.

Location hidden

#254 Dec 19, 2012
AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you were done with me?
only on the subjects of vaccines my dear. I have sufficiently proven my point there

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#257 Dec 26, 2012
It is not a disorder, it is a preference.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#258 Dec 26, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
It is not a disorder, it is a preference.
Then so is not being transgendered.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#260 Dec 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then so is not being transgendered.
I would agree with you!
Spammer

Winnipeg, Canada

#261 Dec 26, 2012
friend wrote:
Anti vaxxers like him aren't here for a real exchange in evidence and information. If he was, he'd provide it other than anti vaxxer sites which are biased. People like him who mention Wakefield and what happened to him as being a government in denial speks for itself. No one relies on a study which only consisted of 12, but anti vaxxers keep bringing up Wakefield because that's all they have. People like Winnipeg clearly is bitter for the cards he got, and than to make matters worse, he couldn't get a pay-day over it. He's actually a truly sad excuse for an anti vaxxer. Most anti vaxxers at least engage in more than name calling and atacks. He's creating and gaining more attention to himself on every topic than he is spending on the anti vaxxer theories. The more you feed into him, the worse he get's. This opic should of had enough of off topic 10 pages ago.
Aside from that, and the many studies pointing to cause including older parents (of course there is no evidence age of parents at the time of birth of a child later diagnosed with autism) there is the nearly 100 genes involved in autism which are known, and known not to be caused by vaccines.
Wrong spammer. Who isn't biased? Are you implying you're not? Buh wah ha ha, what a hoot. And mutations proven to not be caused by vaccines? Prove it biased spammer.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#262 Dec 26, 2012
Spammer wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong spammer. Who isn't biased? Are you implying you're not? Buh wah ha ha, what a hoot. And mutations proven to not be caused by vaccines? Prove it biased spammer.
hey genius... every disorder you speak of was around long before there were any vaccines... wow that was a hard one.....
Cough Cough Hack

Winnipeg, Canada

#263 Dec 26, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey genius... every disorder you speak of was around long before there were any vaccines... wow that was a hard one.....
wrong douchebag. Do some research.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#264 Dec 26, 2012
There have been Transexuals since the beginnings of the hum an race. Last year, a very early grave was found in Russian Georgia that was clearly a woman's grave, but it held a male body. While I was in the Egyptian section of the British Museum, I noticed a mummy's coffin that was for a female, but it held a male body. Clearly, it was for a Transexual! However, the British, who have a long history of denying that Transexuality exists, made some tortured excuses for the anomaly that it was believed that they run out of male coffins. Hardly likely, since each coffin was made especially for it's occupant. They wern't an off the shelf item.
Then there was Elagabalus (sp) the Transexual Roman emperor.(S)he promised a huge reward to his physicians if they could turn into a woman.
The Hijra of India are probably the oldest continuos Transexual Cult. The Cult of Aravani going back at least two thousand years. Google Hijra
Regards, Terri
Cough Cough Hack wrote:
<quoted text> wrong douchebag. Do some research.
Opinions differ

Winnipeg, Canada

#265 Dec 27, 2012
TerryE wrote:
There have been Transexuals since the beginnings of the hum an race. Last year, a very early grave was found in Russian Georgia that was clearly a woman's grave, but it held a male body. While I was in the Egyptian section of the British Museum, I noticed a mummy's coffin that was for a female, but it held a male body. Clearly, it was for a Transexual! However, the British, who have a long history of denying that Transexuality exists, made some tortured excuses for the anomaly that it was believed that they run out of male coffins. Hardly likely, since each coffin was made especially for it's occupant. They wern't an off the shelf item.
Then there was Elagabalus (sp) the Transexual Roman emperor.(S)he promised a huge reward to his physicians if they could turn into a woman.
The Hijra of India are probably the oldest continuos Transexual Cult. The Cult of Aravani going back at least two thousand years. Google Hijra
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
Not only does using the word CLEARLY mean nothing, people like rulers even Michael Jackson can be odd and idiosyncratic and experimental. To say from the beginning of the human race is so wrong. from the beginning of recorded history yes, but by that time many things like crude cooking pots, and clay vessels for food, water wine etc could have polluted woman's bodies and affected children. Heavy metals like mercury, aluminum and others are endocrine disruptors and would have leached from crude metal and clay pots. Industrialisation would have caused much exposure, and today even vaccines contain aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde, which are neurotoxic, genotoxix, mutogenic and endocrine disrupting. So CLEARLY your simplistic explanation falls below a level of believeability.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#266 Dec 27, 2012
Opinions differ wrote:
<quoted text> Not only does using the word CLEARLY mean nothing, people like rulers even Michael Jackson can be odd and idiosyncratic and experimental. To say from the beginning of the human race is so wrong. from the beginning of recorded history yes, but by that time many things like crude cooking pots, and clay vessels for food, water wine etc could have polluted woman's bodies and affected children. Heavy metals like mercury, aluminum and others are endocrine disruptors and would have leached from crude metal and clay pots. Industrialisation would have caused much exposure, and today even vaccines contain aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde, which are neurotoxic, genotoxix, mutogenic and endocrine disrupting. So CLEARLY your simplistic explanation falls below a level of believeability.
Do we have to be insulting?

this one

#267 Dec 27, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Do we have to be insulting?
Fact, logic and reason aren't in the repertoire of the Winnipeg wonder, childish insults are all he has to offer to the discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jenner doesn't regret voting for Trump despite ... Thu TerriB1 1
News Georgetown District High School to host fourth ... Wed Wondering 8
News Bill Nye goes Full Lunatic with vulgar transgen... Wed TerriB1 1
News Why Aren't There More Gender-Neutral, Trans-Fri... Wed max 1
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... Apr 25 Defeat Elizabeth ... 6
News W & M students to protest banning of gay marriage (Nov '08) Apr 25 Martin garey 34
News Andrew Scott to star in BBC's Gay Britannia season Apr 24 Mitt s Santorum S... 1
More from around the web