Pakistan Hires Transgender Workers to Shame Tax Delinquents

Full story: The New York Times

In one of Karachi's most posh neighborhoods, only half of the 500,000 residents paid their property, maintenance and water taxes last year.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DLN

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2010
 
That's funny!
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 18, 2010
 
Someone better give the paks a heads up: if the work for marxist usa, they be guided into heavy taxation of all Marxist controlled governments.

duh
DLN

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Their women look like that anyway, so why be embarrassed by that.
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 18, 2010
 
btw, no way would a queer run in Pak. lol
Shakeel Yeda

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 18, 2010
 
That's why Roger & DW r missing, busy with new jobs..;
Bill E Goat

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2010
 
Snobby upper-crust Paks not paying taxes? Amazing.
Paki Shoodar

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

This is a great initiative because 60% pakis are transgenders

earlier these fellows had to join the paki army and ISI as there were no other employment avenues

this is a great employment opportunity to the majority of pakis...inshallah
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 19, 2010
 
Paki Shoodar wrote:
This is a great initiative because 60% pakis are transgenders
earlier these fellows had to join the paki army and ISI as there were no other employment avenues
this is a great employment opportunity to the majority of pakis...inshallah
lol, that's what they say about you guys! lol.
Paki Shoodar

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

scout wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that's what they say about you guys! lol.
yes, indeed.

Gen.Kayani is to join this team once he is retired from his army job. Is is requesting Gen.Musharraf to come back to porkistan and take up this job.
mICHEAL

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 26, 2010
 
Paki Shoodar wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, indeed.
Gen.Kayani is to join this team once he is retired from his army job. Is is requesting Gen.Musharraf to come back to porkistan and take up this job.
Dear We take this good method from India ... in India its an old practice of Using Transgender workers for recovering Income and Other taxes from Defaulters... i like this Idea and thanks to India for Sharing this Unique Idea with us,... The progress is good and recovery is great....
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 28, 2010
 
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>Dear We take this good method from India ... in India its an old practice of Using Transgender workers for recovering Income and Other taxes from Defaulters... i like this Idea and thanks to India for Sharing this Unique Idea with us,... The progress is good and recovery is great....
when are you joining that team of 'recovery agents'. Might be a good idea than getting laid here on topix
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is a great initiative because earlier these fellows had to join the paki army and ISI as there were no other employment avenues

this is a great employment opportunity to the majority of pakis.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shoodar Pakistani wrote:
This is a great initiative because earlier these fellows had to join the paki army and ISI as there were no other employment avenues
this is a great employment opportunity to the majority of pakis.
Dear we all know that u belong to a Racist Group...
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
<quoted text>Dear we all know that u belong to a Racist Group...
when are you joining the team of 'transgender recovery agents'?

That Might be a good idea than getting laid here on topix , agt least you will get paid for it
Clark

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 6, 2010
 
Shoodar Pakistani wrote:
<quoted text>
when are you joining the team of 'transgender recovery agents'?
That Might be a good idea than getting laid here on topix , agt least you will get paid for it
... Dear why u thinking that recovery work is as a shameful thing ... its only shameful for those people who r defaulters or Not Paying their Taxes .... No matter if they invited me or i get chance to work for this cause...hope u would also do same so that u can contribute to the welfare of ur country
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 6, 2010
 
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>... Dear why u thinking that recovery work is as a shameful thing ... its only shameful for those people who r defaulters or Not Paying their Taxes .... No matter if they invited me or i get chance to work for this cause...hope u would also do same so that u can contribute to the welfare of ur country
so when are you joining the team of 'transgender recovery agents'?

It opens up a totally new career path for the ISI and Pak army personnel who had to go to bed with Taliban for a living.

Paki army Gen.AshFuk Biryani can lead this team of transgenders

Since: Dec 09

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 6, 2010
 
What type of persons you hindins are?????

Hndians are Shoodars not Pakistani.
Infact Hindus are Shoodars.Even Such words or terms did not exist in Islam or Pakistan or even in Urdu.... LOLs
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 6, 2010
 
Khan from Islamabad wrote:
What type of persons you hindins are?????
Hndians are Shoodars not Pakistani.
.... LOLs
hey Khan bibi,

its a good job profile for you as well. Instead of getting laid here on topix 24 x 7 , you should seriously consider taking up that job.

hurry up, before the paki army guys fill up all vacant positions
NITIN

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 7, 2010
 
Shoodar Pakistani wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Khan bibi,
its a good job profile for you as well. Instead of getting laid here on topix 24 x 7 , you should seriously consider taking up that job.
hurry up, before the paki army guys fill up all vacant positions
... Dear Shoodar u continue to live with ur small Mentality ... good for u ...
Shoodar Pakistani

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 8, 2010
 
NITIN wrote:
<quoted text>... Dear Shoodar u continue to live with ur small Mentality ... good for u ...
Dear TinTin,

you should seriously consider this job, along with your paki brothers on topix....it pays !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••