Savage Love: A Transexual Sex Worker ...

Savage Love: A Transexual Sex Worker Put Her Penis in My Ass. Am I Gay Now?

There are 49 comments on the City Paper story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Savage Love: A Transexual Sex Worker Put Her Penis in My Ass. Am I Gay Now?. In it, City Paper reports that:

I'm a straight male, 21 years old. I love women, I've always loved women, I've always loved having sex with women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Paper.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#59 Jan 12, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
Good luck, Lilith!
thank you sweetie
Nicholas

Sweden

#60 Jan 12, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>honey you can thank what ever u want, but im in school now gettin a dagree
Good luck wit dat dagree! What dagree you be gettin?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#61 Jan 12, 2013
Nicholas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck wit dat dagree! What dagree you be gettin?
im gonna work in a lab

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#63 Jan 12, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians ....
Please discontinue sharing your fantasies on this board. It is entirely inappropriate.

Tell you what: I won't mention my sexual practices, and you won't speculate on them. And if you stop sharing your sordid fantasies, we'll stop speculating what kind of a sexual deviant you are. Deal?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65 Jan 15, 2013
Sex with a T-woman is sex with a woman;not a man.
Tim

New Brunswick, NJ

#66 Jan 15, 2013
Yes, you are gay & love cocks.
Rex

New Brunswick, NJ

#67 Jan 15, 2013
STEPHMAR wrote:
Sex with a T-woman is sex with a woman;not a man.
Not if there is a big penis going into your ass. By definition having a penis makes you male regardless of what you feel you are inside.

Location hidden

#68 Jan 16, 2013
Tim wrote:
Yes, you are gay & love cocks.
I suppose then I am lesbian;and,love cock also. I like women;I adore men. Is that a problem?

Location hidden

#69 Jan 16, 2013
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if there is a big penis going into your ass. By definition having a penis makes you male regardless of what you feel you are inside.
A penis indicates your sexuality;but, not your gender,which is more important. P.S. I am small;and,couldn't take a "big penis," not that I wouldn't like to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 1 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Caitlyn Jenner's Whirlwind 2 Years Since Coming... 3 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 2
News Transgender woman pleads guilty to immigration ... 13 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 30
News Caitlyn Jenner always planned to be buried as a... 16 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 2
News Kids must be taught transgenderism, homosexuali... Sat TerriB1 1
News After Sex Video, South Korea Accused of Targeti... Apr 21 Newt G s Next Wife 6
Bottom in Riyadh will pay for top (Jun '14) Apr 21 Rrr 9
More from around the web