LGBT Seniors Camp Out for One-of-a-Kind Housing

Sep 9, 2013 Full story: NBC Chicago 10

The John C. Anderson Apartments, currently under construction in the Gayborhood, will be the region's first LGBT-friendly affordable senior housing complex.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Columbus OH

#1 Sep 10, 2013
I hope that there will be housing like that in every city that has a large LGBT population. I also think it is important that Assisted Living and Nursing Home facilities catering to the LGBT community be built.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#2 Sep 10, 2013
If a developer were smart, he'd open a chain of these around the country. The LGBT baby boomers are aging and moving into senior citizen ville faster than a speeding bullet and there will only be more of them by the day.

Many do not have family members to help them in their older years, like hetero folks do. These kind of places will be perfect for them.

In LA they opened a big place like this about 5 years ago, I hope other cities get on board.
Boris

Netherlands

#3 Sep 10, 2013
There aren't too many gay seniors as most homosexuals die from AIDS before they reach 50. It's all good.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Boris wrote:
There aren't too many gay seniors as most homosexuals die from AIDS before they reach 50. It's all good.
If you're having trouble finding yourself some senior sugar; perhaps these new apartments will have a bulletin board to ease your pain

Palm Springs, California

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Boris wrote:
Oh, I hear that you are up to 50 false names per day. Why do you LIE so often, LITTLE cowardly liar?
rick

Dothan, AL

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Boris wrote:
screw you too
rick

Dothan, AL

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Boris wrote:
screw you
rick

Dothan, AL

#9 Sep 11, 2013
screw you too
binaries

Corryton, TN

#10 Oct 9, 2013
Boris wrote:
Truly a blessing in disguise!

Palm Springs, California

#11 Oct 9, 2013
binaries wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly a blessing in disguise!
At least they won't die of the usual Tennessee death causes, usually dynamite used in fishing or shot by a neighbor or crushed by a 25 year old car falling off its concrete blocks due to constant tinkering to keep it running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 13 min WeTheSheeple 663
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 31 min Pro Ukraine 1,369
jeddah riyadh dammam top and bottom (Jun '11) 52 min bottom 826
New education minister's ties to church critici... 54 min cpeter1313 2
What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook? 1 hr Wondering 6
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 2 hr tito 12,771
First local queer film fest set for launch 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 9
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) Tue seekingfilipino 316
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Transgender People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••